Who let the new guy in?

Mortimer Ruthven

OOC First Name
Psycho
Wand
9 Inches, Mahogany, Phoenix Feather Core.
Just joined out of a desperate need to RP. So, how's it goin?

I understand that Sorting isn't for another month now, which means I get to float about upside-down as I await the chance to play. So until then, let's have inane conversations!

*cough* Oh, right. Introduction.

I answer primarily to Psycho. My interests include reading, writing, drawing, music, video games, movies, anime, manga, horror, fantasy, and furries. (It irritates me that listing them in the order I think of them leaves the least culturally accepted one in an extremely noticable spot.) I've been roleplaying online for about 7 years or so, though for the most part its been with the same circle of friends. Since there isn't much activity in that group these days, one of them pointed me towards this place.

Personality would be best decribed and blunt, crude, intensely loyal, and self-depreciating.

Hello there... new guy! ^_^ Welcome to HNZ! I'm Nick, and I hope you find the site to your liking. :)
Despite not being sorted yet, you can still roleplay. The main area this is done is the Unsorted Roleplaying Forum.

If you have any questions or concerns about the board, feel free to PM me. :) Otherwise, enjoy the site and I'll see you around!

*bows*

A pleasure to meet you both.

Now, lets see about that Unsorted Roleplay forum. Hopefully I can avoid the one-upmanship contests and the vampire romances. Ran into too many of those last time I tried a new RP site.

I do certainly hope you enjoy yourself here at HNZ.
Don't worry, vampire crap will be burned and thrown into a disposal department until it disappears! :)

Anyways have fun and good luck with rping! You'll need it :shifty: I keed I keed.

Hello, Psycho. That's weird to type. Anyway, hope you enjoy the site. And er, that's all I'm here to post. So now I go. :pop:

Psycho, you arrived! Wilkommen old comrade! (he's one of mine.)

Have fun with the roleplay, and when your sorted, let's see if you end up meeting a certain auror... or his father... or a psychotic murderer!

Hm. Perhaps I should make another character whilst I wait for this one to let sorting start. But what character? *wanders off mumbling to himself.*

Hello Psycho.

Welcome to Crackwarts and hope you stay for a very long time like a lot of us have. If you want to Rp this character I can offer you Willow Paradox who is around his age and completely off her rocker herself :D .

We'll see how things work out. Mortimer here will probably be headed for Slytherin, so we'll see what that entails.

Ah. So we have Thom to thank for your arrival?
Very good. ^_^

...Does your avatar shapeshift or something? It's somewhat unnerving.

It randomly changes to one of... four... images in the rotation on every page reload. :)

I see. Neat.

(This would be the same fellow. Just with a character who doesn't need to sit through the sorting process.)

Damien Lachance said:
Psycho, you arrived! Wilkommen old comrade! (he's one of mine.)

Have fun with the roleplay, and when your sorted, let's see if you end up meeting a certain auror... or his father... or a psychotic murderer!
I had my suspicions.

Welcome, Psycho! ^^ Nice to meetcha! Any friend of his *points at Thom thar* is by proxy a friend of mine, 'cause I'm clingy and steal people like that.

Ahem. Anyway. Looking forward to seeing you RP! ^^

Hello new guy, welcome :D

welcome to the site Psycho,

just to let you know that you won't have any fear of running into vampire romances here as we don't do vamps ;) werewolves on the other hand :linda: got those ;)

looking forward to lurking your threads and chatting in the OOC area,

:hug: welcome on board

Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back