White Serpent Manor

Lizzy had prepared the breakfast which was very easy compared to the orders she got everyday from Mallory.The kids liked stuff like this which they ate at school so they have it day to day she thought.

She had arranged the breakfast table and put all the hot breakfast on it.She was called so she apparated to the hall."Yes mistress?"she asked as she bowed infront of Mallory.

Zazuka had been up early that moring deciding on what to ware. She knew she was being such a girl about it but she couldn't help it. She was meeting Mallory Malkin for the first time since she decided to make her ball dresses instead of buying them. Finally Zazuka settled on a large ranbow pancho covering a blue jacket and matching skirt. The stalkings that went with it where ranbow colored to go with the pancho and the shoes where blue to go with the rest of it. She grabed the bag in which she had Andrew's gift and was off.

The took Floo because that was the way she always got somewhere from the Paramore house. She said that she would be back soon when she said good buy to everyone. Zazuka tossed a handfull of golden powder into the fire place and yelled "White Serpant Manor!" Zazuka was used to the spinning by now so it wasn't much of a surpise when she ended up in a living room feet first. She took out a brush and started to clean the soot off her clothes while looking around. "Is anyone here?" She called out.

Pez laughed at all of the amazing he managed to put in one sentence. She followed them down the stairs in to the open kitchen. "Wow." She said in agreement with Caina. "You may have two more living in your house, you won't be able to get us to leave." She said referring to Caina.

When Pez heard someone come through the fireplace she immediately turned around to see Zazuka, at that moment she remembered why she didn't want to come. After the experience in the garden she was sure that she didn't want to come.

"Anytime"he said with a smile. This had started as his best holiday ever and he'd like if Caina and Pez stayed here everytime.As Andrew noticed Lizzy pop in, his lips turned into a smile."Hey Lizzy, the food smells so good. Thanks" he said grinning at the elf.

Just than he heard someone in the living room and than the voice followed which marked Zazuka's entrance. Andrew walked up to her, to show her the way( or guide her ;) ). On seeing her dressed so nicely he grinned and gave her a light kiss on the cheek."Hey gorgeous, how are you this Christmas morning?"he asked as they came to the breakfast table where Andrew pulled out a chair for her to seat.It was beside him, so now Andrew sat with Zuka on one side and Caina on the other."Mal, this is Zuka and Zuka this is Mal"he said with a smile.

Jacob walked by Andrew's side to the girls room and they made the girls come with them to the dining room.It was very nice and luxury.Jacob sat beside Andrew wondering who would be joining them.
When the person appeared,he recognised her a Zazuka,the girl he had seen at the ball.She looked very pretty today but it looked as if she had tried very hard to look impressive.He smiled as Andrew brought her towards the table.His attention was now being diverted to the breakfast the was smelling good.

"before we start breakfast's I'd like to give everyone the gifts I'd got for them."Andrew said with a grin.He started with Zuka, giving her a purple jwellery box that had a snitch breslate, snitch pendant and a snitch ring in it. Than he gave Jake, the snackbox and the extendable ears that were packed neatly in a wrapping paper, golden in colour.

Next, he gave Pez the emerald necklace he'd got for her yesterday, it was also in a jwellery box, red colour wrapping, he gave Mallory a nice handmade breslate, pink in colour and finally the cutest gift that was for Caina, his besty.

"And Caina this is for you"he said as he took a basket that was on the ground and handed it to her.The basket had a rainbow coloured ribbon on it. A cute tri-coloured tabby cat poped its head out and mewed at Caina.He gave her a smile happy that she was happy.

Caina wondered who the guest was that was joining them and soon she just happened to find out that it was Zazuka. Now Caina didn't know much about this girl other that she was a Ravenclaw, Andrew's girlfriend and well Caina had heard she was a bit outthere. Other than that Caina was clueless. Flashing Zazuka a warm smile, she sat down and looked at all the food. Everything looked so good, so much better than the normal breakfast of cold cereal and some fat free milk.

Though she was now starving Caina didn't want to be the first to serve herself. She just sat back crossing her legs and waited a little bit hoping they would eat soon. Though as Andrew spoke about gifts her stomach twisted. She had not really gotten gifts, it was not something that had appeared to her.

Yet as she looked down at the basket that Andrew said was for her she noticed a small kitten pop it's head out. "Aww" She said smiling brightly as she reached down and picked up the little Tabby cat. "I Can't believe you actually got me a kitten" Caina added as she looked up at Andrew. "Thank you so much" She said as she held the kitten in her arms almost like a little baby.

She had a cat, it was almost unbelievable. This was her little kitten her own. Now the process of the name would come. Lina that was what she was going to call her.

"I knew you'd love it. So are we up for Lina?? Or did you get another idea?"he asked Caina with a curious smile. The last time they'd talk about pets, Caina had thought of naming her cat Lina."My stomach cannot control itself anymore, so I say dig in"he said thinking that maybe the guests would be shy.

He poured himself some coffee and took some bacon and eggs and started eating."So Mal, where my Christmas gift, what happened to the hiking trip?"he asked Mal as he ate.

Caina smiled at Andrew as the kitten sat on her lap as if it was already happy with it's new owner. "I am still going with Lina" Caina said happily as she looked down at the kitten. "Is that okay? Lina?" She asked getting a small meow. "I think she agrees" Caina added with a small laugh. "But I didn't know we were exchanging gifts. Accept an IOU for now?" She said her tone questioning on the last part hoping that Andrew wouldn't be upset.

As Andrew began to eat, Caina ws glad that it was now time to eat. Pouring herself some orange juice and then carefully placing one egg on her plate and a piece of unbuttered toast.

Caina looked over at Andrew a small smile on her face as he asked her what an IOU was. Maybe not everyone knew that term. well obviously not everyone knew that term. Picking up her orange juice, Caina took a small sip before she answered.

"An IOU is basically stating that I owe you a gift later" She explained hoping that she made sense. How else would she describe it. "I just mean that I'm sorry I didn't know we were exchanging so I promise I'll get you something later" Caina added flashing him a small smile before looking down at Lina and giving the small kitten a pet on the head. How cute was she? Well absolutely adorable.

Zazuka smiled pure sunshine at everyone though she was a little flustered by the attention Andrew was giving her. She wasn't used to anything like it but then Andrew was turing out to be the perfict boyfriend. Zazuka cooed at the new kitten. "Aw she's so cute!" She said with the brightest smile on her face. Zazuka absolutly loved cats haveing three of her own. She opened her own gift and smiled wide. "Thank you so much." She said to Andrew and kissed his cheek. Gold this time it seemed. Again Zazuka felt like she didn't desurve such a gift but took it. She was waring the butterfly pendent he had given her thier first Christmas.

Zazuka dipped into her bag and took out a small package neatly wraped in green paper and a sliver bow. "This is for you. It's a curiose something I thought you might like." She said placing the box in front of him. She had popped into Devilish and Bangs with the intent of looking though all the trinkets that she couldn't afford again then came across a pocket watch with twelve hands and little planets moving along the sides. She knew that Andrew didn't like Astronomy much but this was not an astranomical watch. Zazuka only hoped that Andrew found it as intresting as she did.

"I will be waiting to see what it is"he told Caina playfully."I'm glad you(zuka and caina) liked your gifts"he said with a smile continuing with his breakfast."Wow, a gift for me?"he said excitedly as he opened it.It was a wizard's pocket watch, that one he'd seen in Dervish and Banges."Thanks, i love it"he said grinning at her.

(too tired to log in as mal)
"Thanks Andrew" Mallory said with a smile as she holded her gift in her hand.It was a beautiful handmade breslate."The hiking trip is on, from tommorrow. I am afraid you won't get much time with me since its starting and I have already registered for the four of you.I hope you have so much fun" she said with a smile.

"You can go" she said looking at lizzy and than poured herself some juice and sipped it."Zazuka, its so nice to finally meet you and I must say you looked very nice in your halloween costume."she said to Andrew's girlfriend."Andrew still hasn't showed me the ball pics, I am waiting to see how good you all look."she said flashing another smile to the lot.

Jacob knew that it was coming.He hadn't got time to buy something for Andrew and now he felt that he should."Thanks alot Andrew but I guess even I owe you a gift."he said wohndering what the gift was but he decided that he would open it later."Say when's your birthday?"he asked as Andrew said that they should dig in.He took a toast and some butter and cheese on it.He was a veggie and he wouldn't eat anything else.When he finished his toast and tea he grabbed an apple and took a bite from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back