White Serpent Manor

Pez walked over to Andrew unsure on where to go, she decided he would know best. She wasn't best friends with his friends, but she was friends with them. She hoped being here would make them better friends since she didn't remember any of her's. "Andrew, where should I put my things?"

"Keep them here"he indicated a corner."Lizzy will just bring them up in a moment"he told Pez."Lizzy, please"he turned to Lizzy to tell her that she should take all the trunks up."Lets go.I'll show you the rooms."he said excitedly as he started climbing the stairs.On reaching the second floor he first lead them to one room, which was his and Jacob's.

"Welcome to my room and Jacob's for now."he said with a smile.He noticed that the trunks had already come up thanks to Lizzy's great service."And the girl's room is right here" he said leading Pez and Caina to a room just five steps far from their door."There are your trunks"he said indicating two trunks that lay side by side.

"Everything's automatic.You step under the shower it starts.If you turn the shower's thingy on right hot water is available and cold on the left.You can use the cupboards they have been emptied.If you need anything call me"he said with another smile."Just dont rush into my bath"he said as he laughed at his own joke.

(u can rp to refresh and than come in andrew's room.and yeah pez and caina can start talkin. :p )

Lizzy disapparated with all the trunks and put them in their proper places. Than she went to Andrew's room to ask if there was anything he needed."Do you need anything master?"she asked her with a smile.She always enjoyed serving the little boy, he was so much fun.

Andrew came back to his room where he saw Lizzy,"No dear I don't need anything."he said with a smile."Jake, are you going to shower first or should I?"he asked Jacob as he opened his trunk and serached for his clothes than remembering that it was his own house he opened his wardrobe and picked out a casual jeans and a shirt and said "Keep on finding your clothes as I enjoy muy bath"he laughed and closed the bathroom door behind him.

Jacob went throught the barrier between platforms nine and ten and then followed Mallory to a cab.He sat in it but they were squeezed because they were four people at the back.
After half an hour's journey they reached a place with very few muggle houses which stood far apart.He could not see any Manor that was likely to be inhabited by wizards.He was close behind Andrew and when Mallory touched her wand to something that only she could see,a gate formed infront of his eyes and behind the gat a big White Manor.They walked throught the gates and into a beautiful garden with various flowers giving out beautiful fragrances.
They entered throught a door and there was a Hallway and Mallory led them to a beautifully decorated and well furnished living room.He placed his trunk down on a side as a House elf appeared.It was a She-Elf.Some things were told to her and she obeyed then Mallory told Andrew to take them to their rooms.
Jacob followed Andrew as he led them up the stairs and on the first landing there were several rooms one of which was going to be shared by him and Andrew.They entered him and Jacob thought that it was very nice and homely.
"See you girls."he told to Pez and Caina with a smile and dissapeared behind the door.He opened his trunk and he realised that his one good habit was that he kept his things neatly.He pulled out a grey t-shirt and blue sweat pants and laid them out.He didn't know how to use the bathroom so he waited for Andrew.
When Andrew entered the House Elf came again and asked if he wanted anything and Andrew said no.He asked Jacob if he would like to to have a bath but Jacob said that he should go first.And then when Andrew went to have a shower he took out his parents photo from the trunk and placed it under his pillow.

Andrew quickly showered and put on his clothes and came out."Ahh...nothing's more great than a warm bath."he said jumping on his bed.It was soft and fluffy .He looked at Jake,"Your turn to have a shower.Go in while I check out your trunk"he said grinnied evil smile."Go now..trunk come to papa"he said laughing as he pushed jake in the bath and than relaxed as he checked out his cupboard to see if Mallory had put any new clothes in it.

Jacob smiled at Andrew when he came out after having a bath."Okay,go ahead,there is nothing in there that I'd like to hide."he said frankly.What he wanted to keep to himself was under a pillow on the bed so Andrew could go ahead and have a look at his possesions.

He entered the bathroom and saw that there was a shower and not a Bathtub unlike other wizarding bathrooms. Andrew's house is mordern in a sort of way he thought but he was very fond of bath tubs.At his house the bahtubs were the size of mini swimming pools.He took of his school robes and hung them up and had a shower with hot water.It soothed the muscles that pained from sitting upright.He then switched it to clod water and it felt nice to get cold water on the hot one.

He switched off the shower and dried his body and then put on the baggy t-shirt and black sweat pants.He loved the t-shirt so much.He dried his hair and combed them into a pony tail. They looked decent and he hated when it hung arround his forehead.He splashed cold water onto his face and brushed his teeth with his toothpaste and tooth brush that he had brought.

Then he came out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed.It was soft and comfy.He felt like he could get lost in it.

Caina couldnt' help but admit that it felt nice to travel in a muggle cab. Almost like she was back in her own element. Though she wouldn't admit that for the life of her. As the arrived to the house it took everything out of her not to let her mouth hang open. It was so, well different than what Caina was used to. The word that popped into mind was rich, but Caina was stupid enough to say that aloud. Andrew was nice enough to let them all stay here for the break, Caina didn't want to ruin the moment with another one of her stupid comments.

Jumping back slightly as the house elf appeared. It was rather cute actually. Never really seeing one other than from afar when she snuck down into the kitchens. Lizzy She thought watching the house elf curiously though accidently tuning out of the conversation that was going around her.

Yet as her name was mentioned by Andrew's godmother, Caina looked up. She was sharing a room with Pez. Hopefully Pez doesn't mind Caina thought knowing that she really didn't know Pez at all. This would be a good chance to get to know her though.

As Andrew showed them their rooms, Caina was really tempted to go in and jump on the bed. Maybe later. "Bye" She muttered to the boys as they went on their way. "You can freshen up first if you would like" Caina offered to Pez trying to get off to the right start.

Laying down on the bed, Caina looked up at the cerling. It all felt so unbelievable all of this.

Pez smiled and walked into the room she was sharing with Caina. Pez noticed that her things were placed inside neatly by the door. When Caina said that Pez could go first she reluctantly picked up her bags and headed for the shower.

She quickly showerd and got dressed in her green with white polka dots shirt and jeans. After she had brushed her hair she gathered her bags and walked back into the room. "All finished." She said with a smile. "I don't usually take very long." She said with a towel still trying to dry her hair, she was happy that it didn't take very long to dry.

As Jacob came back Andrew was lying on the bed with his eyes closed."Jake, are you dating libby or is she just a friend?"Andrew asked curiously."Do you want a sweet?"he asked as he stood up and opened his trunk once again and took out a bag of sweets."I wonder if teh girls are done too"he said thoughtfully.

"But they usually take a lot of time so we can sit here and chat"he continued."So tell me anything or everything I don't know about you.Wait.."he said as he once again jumped and sat on his bed. "Okay, who was your first crush? And don't tell me you didnt have one"he said warningly.

Caina had only finished up singing a few songs quietly when she noticed Pez come out done and ready. "Wow you are fast" Caina admitted hoping that she was not uber slow today. Sometimes Caina took forever to get ready other days she didn't take long at all. It matter how awful her hair was that certain day. Hopefully today was a good hair day.

Getting off the bed, Caina grabbed her bag and walked into the shower area. Luckily today was a good hair day because ten minutes Caina was out of the shower changed and now just blow drying her hair. As another ten minutes passed Caina had her hair dried and curled to her liking. Walking out into the room once more with her bag in hand, she plopped down onto the chair.

"I haven't seen you around the school much or the common room" Caina said pointing out the obvious. Dropping her bag to the ground next to the chair, Caina pulled her legs up so she was sitting indian style her jeans strengthing comfortably. "I actually don't know much about you at all." She went on hating silences. Leaning her head back she looked at the cerling and continued. "How long have you known Andrew?" She wondered.

Jacob's cheeks got red but his back was on Andrew as he mentioned Libby."I dont know where our relationship will lead to but I'm not dating her.She was just a friend until The Yule Ball and then I asked her to be my partner.But you might call it our first date."he explained in a casual tome.He could control his voice to full extent when he tried.

"No thanks but I dont eat much sweets.You see I have to maintain my teeth to maintain my smile."he grinned showing his all white teeth.

"My first crush would be a girl who was in my school for knowing about the wizarding world.It was a shool where we did all theorical things and they told us much about hogwarts and its subjects and what a subject would be all about and things about what we should do to avoid doing magic accidentally and all things of that sort.We started from when we were 7 years old.

So this girl called Renesmee Rochers was a year younger than me and she started a year later than me.But I met her arround a lot in school and we had some common friends and she was the sister of my friend Roger.I think she felt the same towards me but Roger was too protective over her.So we didn't dare tell each other about how we felt.

Roger is studying in Hogwarts Scotland because they have shifted now.And probably next year Renee will be a first year there."he explained to Andrew.The story seemed very emmotional but Jacob hadn't missed her much other than remembering her every night.

((lol :lol: ))

Pez laughed when Caina came out asking her questions, Pez was ready to answer. She had finally gotten over the fact her mom died and her dad left so she explained. "Well, I started out at hogwarts a few years ago then I got an urgent message from my mother telling me to come home." She said "When I did it was too late, she had died from Mellanoma. My mom wasn't one to go to the doctor right when she got sick so naturally she waited too long." Pez paused a minute to catch her breath. "In the three or so years I wasn't here I've been begging my aunt to let me come back. I have to stay with her since my dad left when he found out my mom was pregnant with me." She said.

Then Pez realized she had talked alot about herself even though it was only about the past few years. "So what about yourself?" She said grinning.

"Wooo man you know how to crush"he said with a grin. "So didn't you and Reene see each other somewhere you might be alone and talk?"he asked with araised eyebrow.The thought of an eldery hovering brother of Zazuka that denied there realtionship was very jerkish so he couldn't imagine how Jacob managed it.

"Well Renee had an out burst one of these days at their home and she said that she would date me if she wanted and there would be nothing Roger coukld do and that set him off.He never left me alone for a moment and Renee was grounded for fighting with her brother and blowing up her mum's vase (same old ladies special possesions).So there was no chance.And then they shifted."he said with a sigh.He wanted very much that she should be in HNZ but right now as far as he knew she was in Wales and he knew she would prefer Hogwarts Scotland.
"So,who was your very first crush?"he asked Andrew with a small grin.

Andrew's mouth hanged open when Jake said what Renee had said.He listened to Jake's story it was a sad one but hopefully they'd be good friends."My first crush...well in first year I admired Athene Pethro. That was because our thoughts were similar as I was a jerk but than I made friends and everything and saw how wrong I had been."he explained.

"She wasn't a crush...my actual first crush was Kirsty Cassidy, Slytherin 2nd year.We were great friends from her very first school day."he informed Jake.He glanced at his wrist watch and looking back at Jake he said"I think the girls will be ready and so will the breakfast. Lets go down I am feeling hungry."he said as he stood up from the bed.

"Athene....wierd name."he commented."Anyways who is your girlfriends now?I saw her at the Yule Ball with you." he said grinning.
He didn't feel like it but he even stood up form the bed and followed Andrew out of the room.

"Her name is Zazuka Bones, Zuka, Zaz, Z for me .She is a Ravenclaw third year, Prefect"he said telling Jake about Zuka."I've told her much about you so she knows you as I pointed her out to you at the ball."he said with a grin."I also have an awesome pic of you, me, our dates and caina at the ball.Its with my photo collection."he said excited to show his collection to his friends.

"I'll show it to you after breakfast"he said with a smile as he walked to the girls room and knocked."Are you ladies still awake?"he asked laughing at his own joke.

"Her name is Zazuka Bones, Zuka, Zaz, Z for me .She is a Ravenclaw third year, Prefect"he said telling Jake about Zuka."I've told her much about you so she knows you as I pointed her out to you at the ball."he said with a grin."I also have an awesome pic of you, me, our dates and caina at the ball.Its with my photo collection."he said excited to show his collection to his friends.

"I'll show it to you after breakfast"he said with a smile as he walked to the girls room and knocked."Are you ladies still awake?"he asked laughing at his own joke.

Caina turned her attention to Pez as she spoke. It always made Caina feel bad that she hated her own family so much when Pez and just about so many others were having trouble with their family either being torn apart with death or just other complications. It made Caina feel rather selfish for disliking her way of living.

"What about me?" Caina reasked the question not knowing what Pez really wanted her to say. If Pez wanted a life long story that wasn't going to happen and if it did it would last no more than a few seconds. Really Caina found herself a boring topic. hopefully that would change in time.

Though before long Caina noticed Andrew come into the room. "Of coarse we're awake" Caina said smiling as she glanced around the room once more. "You know this place is amazing. Just thought I would let you know" She said standing up out of the chair and strenghing a bit.

Pez sat there waiting for Caina's response when Andrew came in. "Hey there. Well I guess not since I don't talk in my sleep." She said laughing. "What are you two up to? Planning things or having guy talk?" she said shuddering at the guy talk, she knew that, she had plenty of guy friends at home who talked about anything and everything right infront of her.

"Thanks"he said smiling at Caina. "Its an amaizing place for two amaizing girls to spend their holidays with their absolutely awesome amaizing friends"he said grinning at his sentence.
"We're just having a guy talk. The hiking trip is planned already by Mal so no worries."he explained them.

"But for now, we need to have breakfast and we are expecting a guest"he said creating a bit of suspence."Lets go"he said leading them down the staircase then instead of going straight which would lead them to the sitting room he lead them right and they arrived to the beautiful dinning hall.

Caina couldn't help but smile at Andrew's first comment. "I think that is the most times I've ever heard the word amazing in one sentence" Caina said still smiling though her thoughts were going on about what the boys had been talking about. Sure it was just the part of her that was curious as to what guy talk really was. Probably girls Caina thought.

Though she perked up quite a bit at the mention of food. "Breakfast great" Caina said knowing that she did love to eat and at the mention of food she was starving. "Though who's the guest?" Caina wondered hoping it wasn't something formal. Maybe she would have to change. Looking over her outfit she guessed or at least hoped that she would be ok.

Following Andrew down the staircase, Caina once more had to try not to let her mouth hang open at the sight of the dining hall. "Wow" She whispered to herself. "You might not ever get me to leave this house Andrew" Caina said of coarse teasing but seriously this basically mansion kicked Caina's little house without a second thought.

"You'll see for yourself but don't worry about it."he said with a grin. He hoped Zuka wouldn't forget or anything.Not that she was the forget type person but he just wished she'd be here so he'd be able to give her the christmas gift he'd bought for her.

"Its not mine to make you leave. You can come here every break if you like.That's the only time I'll be here till 17"he said with a grin.On entering the hall he saw Zuka wasn't here yet, but the food was.

He pulled the chairs for the girls and sat beside Caina because to reasons best known to herself Andrew was positive Zuka had something against Pez.

Mallory had dressed up in a red long dress and was wearing rubies to go with it. She apparated in the dinning hall and noticed the kids where there already. "You all must be very hungry" she said as she sat opposite Andrew."Lizzy" she called for the elf.

"So how was everyone's term.Okay let me see how much I remeber of Andrew's letter, Caina is a third year, Jacob is first and Pez is third..no Pez is second, yeah.."she said happily remebering it all. "So where do you all live?"she asked curiously to the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back