White Serpent Manor

Mallory Malkin

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" with a core of Tail of Charmed Newt
The manor was ready to welcome its guests.Mallory woke up early in the morning at 6.00 as she knew that by 10.00 the Hogwarts Express would be reaching its destination.She had instructed Lizzy to keep all the rooms ready, she would let the kids choose whether they wished to sleep alone or in pairs.

She was sure they'd like company like most kids did.But the manor was big enough to give them all a seprate room if they wished so.She had a bath and wore a white dress with a frilled bottom.After coming her hair into a pony tail, which made her hair, dark black and curly lay on her back reaching her waist, she wore her matching jwellery and went down to have breakfast.

As she sat on the breakfast table, she flipped open the paper as she read through.After browsing through it for a minute she threw it into the mantle piece where like always a fire burnt.The paper was turned into ashes as she satsifactorly looked down at the fashion magazine that lay underneath."Lizzy"she called as she started reading the magazine.

Lizzy had also woken up early although she had only slept for two hours in the night as she had cleaned up all the rooms.In the morning she magically lit all the lamps and was waiting to be called.

As she heard her name, she poped up infront of Mallory and bowed low till her nose reached Mallory's shoes."Misstress you called?"she asked not looking up.

"Yes, I did. I'd like some hot chocolate" she said not feeling like eating this morning."Three minutes."she added in a tone of order. "And as you know the kids are coming at around ten.I'm sure they'll be starving so once they come I want you to ask them what they'd like to eat and make it as fast as I tell you to" she added flipping the magazine page.

"You should be going when called to all of them.I want you to make no mistakes this time, I don't want to make a scene or punish you because its time for you to work. You have rested long enough. Am I clear?"she asked as she looked at an article and than thrusted it into the fire. The magazine was a magical once hence it caught fire but some pieces of burning paper came out of the mantlepiece towards Lizzy and burnt her cloth.

"For heavens sake, change your clothes, or I give you knew ones."she shouted.

"Yes" she replied when Mallory asked if she was clear. When the burning paper came to her and burnt her rags, she got scared and crouched behind Mallory's legs.

"Uh..okay..sorry"she said as she disappered behind Mallory's legs to quickly prepare the hot chocolate.

"Get out of there"Mallory shouted as the elf disappeared from her hiding place.
"Stupid git"she murmured as she wrote down with a self writing quill yesterday's sales at the store.

Lizzy brought Mallory the hot chocolate, which she drank and than left for the station to bring Andrew and his friends as Lizzy continued with other house work.

Mallory walked out of the manner and than at the boundries of it she apparated to the station where she'd finally see Andrew.She waited along with many other relatives.

Andrew sat in the Hogwarts Express, sharing the compartment with Caina, Pez and Jacob. After their long journey, the train finally started to slow down as the station approached. As the train stopped Andrew took his trunk and put it on the platform as he came in once again to help."You need help girls?"he asked Pez and Caina because usually trunks were heavy without magic, the start of their holiday without magic seemed jerkish.

Jacob sat in the same compartment with Andrew.They had been chatting about quidduitch when the train started to slow down.He was in a Dark blue jacket and khakhi pants.As the train halted he looked at Andrew and asked,"who will be coming to recieve us?"and he looked at Ciana and Pez."I think we ill need a porter.Let me go and find one."he suggested and went out of the compartment.

Andrew looked at Jacob and replied."My godmom, Mallory"he answered briefly and helped to carry one of the trunks.Before Jacob had returned all the trunks were out and Andrew saw Mallory waiting for them on the platform.

He had easily spotted her due to her dressing style, she usually wore dresses, long or short.She didnt like jeans or anything of that nature.He waved at her and started walking in her direction."This way guys"he called to Caina, Pez and Jacob.

Caina couldn't believe that she was actually going to be going to Andrew's for the holidays. It was going to be more than just fun it was a break to hang out with friends, that really Caina never knew she had. In reality she had just made friends this year, but she was just glad that she had. Being a loner was nothing compared to being in a group.

As Caina along with Pez, Jacob, and Andrew sat in the compartment, Caina smiled to herself. Her outfit today consisted of leggings and a long heavy sweater on over it. Her usual outfit if nothing else. As they got off the train, Caina looked about to see where Andrew's Godmother was, but really it was hopeless, Caina wasn't even sure what Andrew's godmother looked like.

Carrying her trunk, Caina followed Andrew as he finally spotted his godmother. "This is going to be so much fun" Caina said smiling brightly, more brightly than usual.

Mallory searched for Andrew as the train arrived and than spotted him waving at her.She walked to him excitedly and gave him a hug."Hey Andrew, How are you doing?"she asked him with a smile.

Mallory looked at Andrew's friend.She recognized one to be Caina from the picture Andrew had sent him however she didnt know the othe two."Hello Kids, I am Mallory."she said cheerfully.

Andrew hugged Mallory after putting his trunk on the floor."I'm great."he said with a smile.As always Mallory looked gorgeous in her white dress."Mal this is Caina, Pez and Jacob"he said introducing his friends to her godmom. "Our guests"he added with a grin.

Caina smiled as Andrew introduced her. "Hey" Caina said as the word came out she wondered if it was too informal. Did I make the wrong impression already. She wondered hoping that she didn't.

Fiddling with her bracelet on her wrist for a moment, Caina looked back up at the Mallory and then at Andrew. She knew she didn't know Pez or Jacob well yet but she imagined that this break would give her a chance to get to know them. Maybe she would turn back to school with a group of friends. What a shock that would be.

Jacob found a ported but then he saw that Andrew had brought out all the trunks himself.When Ciana and Pez came out of the Hogwarts Expresss he jo9ined them in lead with Andrew.He had seen Mallory Malkin before in her shjop when he had gone to buy his work robes.When Andrew introduced him he said,"Hello Mallory,nice to meet you."he said flashing a smile that showed all his white teeth.
He was very excited about this holidays.He would get to know Ciana and Pez and would get a chance to know more about Andrew's background.

Mallory smiled once again at the kids."This way"she led them out of the station.In the parking lot they got a cab and it took them about half an hour to reach the outskirts of Sydney.Ugh! Life is so hard without magic. Mallory thought as she paid the taxi driver.

As the taxi left and Mallory walked five more steps, a manor stood infront of them. Its Iron gates, still locked with magic.The gardens started after the entrance and after three minutes of walking they finally arrived to the manor gates. Mallory placed her wand in a place where it sort of lightened and than the gates opened."Come in"she called to the lot.

"Lizzy" she called upon enetering.A long passage streched through which Mallory led the others and than came the huge sitting room.It was like always with the best furniture.She turned to the kids and told them "Feel at home. Don't hesitate for anything" and she smiled again.

"I'm sure you all must be tired and hungry. I suggest you go and have a bath after which we can have breakfast together."she spoke as an elf appeared.

Lizzy heard her name being called and she knew that Mallory and Andrew with the guests had come.She was wearing clean clothes, as instructed by mallory.She wore a neat, clean green dress but it was old.It wasn't torn or worn out but her mom used to wear it on ocassions.

She appeared infront of Mallory and bowed to her and asked"Mistress you called?"she asked. "Hello Master Andrew.Such a pleasure it is to have you here."Helo Masters and Mistress"she said to the guests with a bow.

Andrew agreed to Mallory "Yeah too tired." just than Lizzy poped in."Hello Lizzy. How are you doing ? You know I miss your turkish delights so much"he said with a smile."This is Lizzy, Mallory's family elf"he told his friends.

"What would you guys have for breakfast?"she asked them."I'll have toast and eggs."she told Lizzy."I think half and hour should be enough for refreshing?"she asked Andrew."Andrew I have kept two rooms. One for you and Jacob, thats your room and the other for Pez and Ciana. The other one on second floor. Show them their rooms will you?"she asked Andrew.

"I'll have to hurry after breakfast to the store.Everyone wants Christmas gifts, they'll use me as their Santa other wise"she said joking.

Andrew laughed as the idea of mallory dressed as a Santa Claus came into his mind."I'll show them their room."he told Mallory."I want some tea and sandwich"he told Lizzy."Mallory, you can go and fresh up.You must have woken up early.I'll handle things and Lizzy is there to help"he told her godmom.

"Um..okay.I'll go"she agreed."Lizzy take care of everything.We'll have breakfast together, the assitants will handle it till than."she told them with a smile."Bye"she said as she apparated to her room and went to have a hot bath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back