White Elephant ๐Ÿ˜

I hope this is some consolation :p
Your prize is the white ๐Ÿ˜ next to your name for a week.

Ok, here we go. Player 1 @Monty Pendleton - are you happy with your prize and will end the game OR do you want to steal a prize? :cyndi:

Choose a NumberFind out your prize...Current Owner
1Decide roleplay rouletteLexi
2Halloween costume contest judgeKiersten
3 Your name in this colorSteph
4front of the app lineRowan
5white ๐Ÿ˜ next to nameVerity
6๐ŸŽ-
7special app re-openAna
8social media shout outRM
9decide next OSWJesse
10create new trophyMia
11extra time in holiday forumDaphne
12white elephant trophyAbby
13Wizengamot memberClaire

And that's the game! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

For anyone who was curious, under 6 was to host a werewolf for the site.

Thank you to everyone who has participated. ^_^

You'll be getting a PM from me in the next day or two with additional information about your prize and how to redeem it. Any prizes that need to be awarded for you will also be done in the next day or so.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much for hosting Cyndi!!! Such a fun game. I'm surprised and very happy I managed to hold onto my gift right from the start =))

Thank you so much for hosting Cyndi!!! Such a fun game. I'm surprised and very happy I managed to hold onto my gift right from the start =))
I thought your prize was v cool but didn't have any characters that it would really fit or I would have stole it :r

I'm surprised and very happy I managed to hold onto my gift right from the start =))
When my turn came up I almost stole your gift :r But I was happy with my original gift & I'm happy with the gift I ended up with!! :D :D

When my turn came up I almost stole your gift :r But I was happy with my original gift & I'm happy with the gift I ended up with!! :D :D
I'm honestly most surprised that nobody tried to steal yours :lol::lol:

You'll be getting a PM from me in the next day or two
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Thanks for your patience; it's been a bit of a crazy week.
This is now done though, and all PMs should be sent.

As a reminder you have until the start of HNZ's next birthday to redeem your prize!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back