Which part of the globe do you come from?

Me I'm from this little hick town in Michigan called Hartford!

That's in the USA for those who aren't fans of geography... And i want to go to JAPAN!!!!!

Shaylah Rouge said:
I'm from Gloucestershire in England. It's the middle of the summer at the moment and it's still tipping it down with rain :( . I could kill for some sun.
Oh come on! Either it rains down here or it burns, you were complaining about the sun last time i saw you.

Make your mind up girl :p

Shaylah Rouge said:
I'm from Gloucestershire in England. It's the middle of the summer at the moment and it's still tipping it down with rain :( . I could kill for some sun.
Victoria Sharpe said:
Oh come on! Either it rains down here or it burns, you were complaining about the sun last time i saw you.

Make your mind up girl :p

That's because I was beginning to burn and had to try and stick to the shade. Now there's so much rain it's taking the mik. When I went camping, we were trying to pack the tent away and ended up drenched from head to foot.

Pick one you like and stick to it :p You should do what me and Robyn do any way; dance in the rain :p

Woo, another one from England, where abouts??

I live too in the hick town of Hartford. (NOT KIDDING ABOUT THE HICK PART) About a ten minute walk from Miss Sarah's house ^_^ I'm fine with where I'm at...though...I'd like to go to England. At least I could sort of understand them :p

England rocks my socks ;)

Wow, I can't believe there are so FEW Kiwis on here? How come everyone's coming from other parts of the world to play at HNZ?

I RIPRAZINT for Nyu Zilnd.

I'm from Dunedin in the South Island, but currently working in South Korea. Can't wait to go home - will be back in time for Christmas. Plan to move to Spain next year.

:) Nomad.

Everyone should go to Dunedin. It's great. (I just don't want to live there anymore).

My uncle lives in Dunedin. :D
I think. ^_^
He lives somewhere in NZ, and I know that my family's window cleaning company which was started by my Grandad here and has travelled all around the world to America and I think NZ is called Dunedin. 'Cos it's like another word for Edinburgh, or something. :lol:

But sister was based in Dunedin...but then they moved her to palmeston north so she could be based with her partner... and I just got my NZ citizenship... Im moving to palmy next year :D

Yeah, Dunedin was settled by the Scots. Means Little Edinburgh or something. We have pipe bands at all ceremonial functions, and I wore a kilt to school as part of my uniform for 6 years!

Yay, I have cousins in Palmy.

Massachusetts, U.S.A.

Dunedin, NZ!!!! Y'know, there's a whole army of us Dunnerz folk here (most of them at my school, and we have to wear kilts too!). We shall take over one day.... we have penguins! :r

I'm a proud...Kiwi!!!!

all the kiwis should take over together, not just the people from Dunedin :p

we have to wear kilts, too. is awful :( i swear a guy with no practical clothes knowledge designed our uniforms :glare:

I hope you've all put markers on the Member Map. :) :p

I have ;) It was one of the first things I did on HNZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back