Where is Ollivander's?

OOC First Name
Holly
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Greetings, everyone. :)

My name is Holly and I'm so excited to be here. I'm an avid writer, and lately I've been craving some plots with elements of excitement (as in, I don't make up every twist and turn.) So here I am! Hogwarts seems like such a great place, but my problem would be... I can't find anything! Well, some things, yes, but I could really use help.

How do I get to Ollivander's to get a wand?

I've been struggling with this for about an hour. XD

P.S. Any NaNoWriMo's out there?! :):)

The personal message you got right after sorting links you to the shopping system where you can actually make purchases for your character.
As for the forums to roleplay in (like roleplaying getting your wand at Ollivander's) - all the shops are in Obsidian Harbour (equivalent to Diagon Alley), Brightstone Village (equivalent to Hogsmeade), Bleak Street (equivalent to Knockturn Alley), and Mākutu Mall (which is fairly original in origin).
That all said, the Ollivander's forum is here (which you can navigate to by going to Obsidian harbour).

It takes a bit getting used to to find all the forums, but there's also a forum jump menu which lists all the forums you can see at the bottom of many pages on the board and should be quite helpful for you to locate specific forums. (As seen in this screenshot)

At any rate - welcome to the site, Holly, and I hope you enjoy your time on the board. :)

Welcome to HNZ Holly! :hug:

My name is Jessye! It looks like Nick covered everything so I wish you luck on getting your wand! If you'd ever like to roleplay or have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM on any of my accounts! I hope you enjoy yourself here! We love having new members!

- Jessye

Hi there, Holly! Welcome to the site! Feel free to call me Amanda.

I'm an avid writer as well. I did NaNo last year, but only got to about 7,000 words. November is an awful, awful month for me to have to write a 50,000 word novel. But I will try again this year!

If you'd like to RP sometime, just shoot me a PM. I've also got a topic up in the Plot Development section.

Thank you so much-I finally found it just minutes before I saw this post. I'm sure I'll eventually get the hang of the site! :tut:

Hey Holly, never seen you before. Definitely not. NEVER. EVER. Seeing as I'm new, I can't really welcome you though. :p

OOC: That emoticon is too happy for my tastes, from now on I think I'll stick to =P

Welcome to both of you to the site! I've been around for awhile so if either of you have any questions you can send me a personal message by clicking on the PM button over on the side under my characters info! And I've joined the thread at the Ice Cream place with the two of you in it so I'm excited to start roleplaying with you guys! If you, Holli or you, Nick, ever need any help with graphics like the avatar or signature let me know or post a thread in the Offboard Graphic Request area to get your characters faces! :hug:

Steph :)

Welcome to HNZ! :woot:

It's wonderful to meet you, and I hope you have a wonderful time and stick around. If you ever have question, need a roleplay, or just want to chat, I'm always willing.
See you!

~Tenilee ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back