When times are tough.... turn to a sister??

Actually deep inside Dorothy had wished that Dakota would start acting like she used to and she still believed that Dakota wont be like what she is now. "Or maybe she will change soon?" After all Dorothy was still a child, she knew nothing about life and she was still innocent and she wished for something illogical sometimes although Dakota could change anytime. After all no one knew Dakota really well beside Donavon so she might be convinced by Donavon soon and probably change? Well no one knew what was going to happen. "Devlin wont be there for us" After all Dorothy had no idea if he would be there for the family or not, she never had a good talk with him, she was always fighting with him. Killing each other or in this case getting herself killed.

Dorothy rolled her eyes and glared at Danielle who was smirking. "Oh no Dani, I do whatever I like and I know what I want and I will get what I want" Dorothy was far more dangerous when she was mad, because she was violent and as a child she was unwise so she attack anyone who annoyed her and she was scared of no one. "And beside why would I need your help?" She said arrogantly, they were both arrogant so both would act as if they were the best as if no one could stop them.

OOCOut of Character:

dw about it xD

(OOC: Same apology needed again :( sorry :unsure: )

Danielle smirked at her sister's innocent attempt to get the answer right. "Right.... then there would be no need to get hold of Donavon to talk to Dakota. Its a no-win situation." She sighed again, rubbing her temples slowly. All this roundabout chatter was doing her head in and now, there was a headache in the equation. Sighing again, she rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling. "He might help if we go about it in the right way. He's our best hope, and saying that is saying something." Danielle groaned, finding the explaining to her younger sister tedious as she attempted with all that she was worth to get her to see. Rolling her eyes, she closed them momentarily, visually imagining the problem in front of her. Rotating it in her mind to all angles, she could see no escape route, so at the end of the day, surely Devlin was better than nothing? "I will talk to him." She decided aloud, blocking her ears to the protests that she guessed would come. The decision had been made and Danielle was sure of it this time. Opening her eyes as the new light appeared, she sat up too quickly.

Taking a moment to correct her vision from the blurry mess that it was, she smirked again at her little sister. "Keep thinking that way little sister, and you will soon be the bottom of the food chain." She sighed again, finding herself doing more sighing than talking. But, when a 13 year old is in a sticky mess with no one to turn to, what is better to do than sigh?! "Well... there are older students out there who don't know you, and might think you little, pathetic and unable to do their type of magic." She explained, slowly like to someone stupid so that she could try and make her sister listen. "Thats why you might need me or Danton. And, yes i know, you won't want us to be there, but sometimes you need to do things that you don't want to do, to get into the right seat." She continued, thinking about her own secret project with Danton. It was going to be painful and disgusting, but the evil twins would stop at nothing to get what they want. Nothing.

Dorothy rolled her eyes as she lie on her back looking at the ceiling, listening to Danielle talking. Dorothy knew that the rest of her siblings loved her, only they didn't show it too obvious like other people, they pretended as if they hated each other but they took care of each other when no one was around. "We're one screwed family" She said flatly still looking to the ceiling and started to day dream a little and then looked back to Danielle. "Are you kidding me? You're hoping him to listen to you? I'll give you ten galleons if you can persuade him" She said as she glared at Danielle and then lie herself on her tummy, rolling to the side feeling the soft bed beneath her as she closed her eyes. "I don't know how those Huberta princess get to get along or those blood traitors, the Howells" Knowing that the Howards fought too much and her cousins didn't, she felt jealous a little.

After thinking about life for a while, Dorothy looked back to her sister who was trying to threaten her, of course she wasn't scared. Dorothy was scared of nothing, she was too brave that she could kill herself in a heartbeat or too unwise? "You'll be a new student and those brats might not like you we all know that Dancel is bl0ody brilliant so he is going to figure out something for him and I" She said illogically, after all she wanted to win the debate but she wasn't good enough to talk back to Danielle. "Oh shut up Danni, like it or not, I'm gonna make you cast spells at them when they attack me." She said arrogantly still locking her eyes to Danielle's. "I saw Danton acting all nice to the Princess, is he going to be a minion of hers as well in the school?" She scoffed, referring to the Hubertas. She could never understand why he liked them, Dorothy hated her cousins and she paid no attention to them because they were different than the Howards, or at least that was what she thought.

Danielle watched her sister roll onto her back and sighed, joining her as she also looked at the ceiling. She nodded in agreement at her sister's comment and the life left her. The fight that she had put up to try and keep the family going died away and she closed her eyes again, wishing that she could belong to a normal pureblooded family. "Its on. 10 galleons if i can." She agreed, sitting up suddenly so that the blood rushed to her head. Clearing it quickly by closing her eyes and blinking a few times, she turned to speak to her sister. "Have you even got 10 galleons to spare?" She sneered, watching the brat in front of her and knowing that even if Danielle did win, she would let Dorothy's pride go as a payment instead. Groaning at the mention of the Huberta's, she sighed. "Don't talk to me about them." She said, her tone plain but the meaning obvious.

Listening to Dorothy's random chattering, Danielle felt her headache increasing. "We still aren't sure if we are going yet, but even if we are, we still have our reputation from Hogwarts Scotland to take with us." She explained, trying to act mature and like she had the situation under control, but knowing that really, she didn't. "You can't make me do anything." She sneered again, laughing at the thought of the small child in front of her forcing her to cast spells. "Otherwise, there will be a different aim from the target." She raised her eyebrows as the under-lying threat hung in the air. Danielle froze however when Dorothy began to mention Danton and Hayley. She detested that girl, and couldn't believe it when Danton acted nice to her. Some times, she even freaked out that he would go off with her and leave Danielle on her own. She was only half the threat without Danton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back