Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lucca
Wand
Knotted 17 Inch Whippy Cedar Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
This was just one of those days when Cassi had the time to tidy up around the flat. With Lucca off to his sister's shop, the healer decided to spend the morning doing chores before leaving for work in the afternoon. Flicking her wand toward the dishes, she started making up the bed, picking up the pillow that her boyfriend dropped during the night. She chuckled, knowing how the Slytherin thrashes around when asleep.
A clang from the sink told her that the dishes were done. Turning off the faucet with her wand, she went on picking the laundry to be brought to the laundromat. One thing she wanted to do without magic was laundry. She loved the smell of the detergent and had fun observing other wizards marvel at the muggle invention. Just as she picked up Lucca's jacket, a metal trinket rolled under the bed. On her knees, she blindly reached for it, the cool metal told her it was some kind of badge. With her hand clasped around it, she sat on the bed. Imagine her surprise when the badge she found was an auror badge. She was a healer and Lucca was not an auror, was he? She knew his sister was one but Maya had never visited them recently. She was just there sitting on their bed, her eyes gazing down at it with confusion.

Lucca apparted in front of the flat he lived with his girlfriend. It only took a few times apparating from Salem to the precise spot he was standing on. The young auror in training stretched out his arms, like he's been on a long flight back home. The way muggles travel often. A quick wiggle of the shoulders and snaps from the joints, Lucca casually strolled right in after. "Babe, I'm home," Lucca calls out. The weather was just cooling down in the states, while it was warming up here. He shrugs his jacket off, leaving it where it would probably annoyed Cassi once she finds it toss over on their sofa. He doesn't think to put it away. He wants to see Cassi.

"Where are you? I've got to tell you what's going to happen to the shop," Lucca goes on. "My sister wants to hand it over to that weird bloke, Binns. Remember him?" Lucca asks, by this time he finds Cassi sitting on the couple's bed. "Cassi, you heard me? What are you doing?"

Cassi vaguely heard the door opened and Lucca hollering for her. Her eyes were fixed on the shiny auror badge. He came in, rambling some nonsense about the shop. She looked up at him blankly until she remembered the cold metal in her hand. "Care to explain this?", she asked as she held the badge for him to see. Maybe it was not his, it was Maya's. He would not hide something as major as this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back