What have you done to your character that made you guilty?

There's always Eden Koshiba and Nicolas King :r

I am some what sorry for putting Zazuka through hell and a half and it's so not over yet so I am sorry for future plots to come and whatever else comes your way.

Drama in Willow land is minimal and whatever she get's into I so not sorry for in the lest

I am so dreadfully sorry for Ai and her lonely life and how it has to end.

I am sorry for sticking sweet kind Sapphire in such a horrible family buttttttt she wasn't going to have such a sweet personality when I first created her. It just turned out that way.

@Eds: Lolita much?

Yay! People are actually admitting to feeling guilty about being evil to their charries! Well done Livi!

Let's see . . . I feel guilty about:
- Lapis' relationship with Esmerelda (because they're so mean to each other and it's sad and I'm ashamed that it's fun)
- Neglecting Esmerelda and Gavriil
- Killing off my first ever character (although that's outside of HNZ)
- Making Sia Melodie's sister- now look what happened. The family is enormous

I have already posted here, but I have a new one.

Danton- for making him fall in love with his cousin, and all the problems that will cause in the future.

I know Heath is going to have rough time because I offered him up as a toy solider to Epiphany Bones. I already feel guilty about that because I originally wanted him to be on the good side, but now he is just going to start getting pulled towards the Dark side.

Hasn't been used in awhile, but trust me, if I had of seen this earlier, I would have posted xD

Okay, let's see...

First, Andy Hydran. I feel guilty for making him so wimp, to the extent that he fainted because someone hugged him. I'm sorry that I gave him a bad childhood that he had to raise himself and I'm sorry that he is so hopeless at everything. Though future plots are looking brighter for this young Ravenclaw.

Drew Handler. I'm sorry fr giving him such a bad relationship with his brother, whenever I think about their relationship, it makes me sad. So I'm patching them up :wub:

The Kasters. I'm sorry fir putting them all through so much crap xD Lisa being downtrodden fir being a squib, Jack for losing Ben :cry: Tamalia for going into a crazy painter-depression and for Samual being so upbeat because he doesn't believe that his parents and brother are dead :( and everyday I go onto Jack's account, I feel guilty about killing off Ben...

Grace Raven. I'll put it simply. I'm slowly ruining her life for my own entertainment, that's horrible :r

Austiin Hayes. His life is falling down too, especially with the future plots he's tangled in :r

Declan Lesley. He's so nice and kind and sweet, and I keep on thinking up evil things to make him sad and creating a growing list of hardships to explain his scared and kind demeanor :tut:

So basically, nearly everyone of my characters (minus Jeremiah, because he is knew and I have yet to brainstorm with him) have had something horrible to deal with, and it makes me feel ,guilty xD

I feel guilty for making Lexi be abused by her family. Also for Mikki such a scared child who cant think for herself. It makes me happy though, but i do feel guilty.

I made my character Crystal Storm very sensitive which eventually ruined her and as much as I want to revive her, my muse for her keeps on fading which eventually made me dumped her.

As I was typing up an RP today I just realized that I have a tendency to give my characters either really bad parents, or extremely cruel siblings. In general they always have really bad family lives. :correct:
I have very few that are actually functional.

I'm starting to plot some Olive stuff that I feel pretty bad for.. y'know, her life's been relatively easy so far, time to mess it up :3

I feel no guilt or remorse

Only pleasure at their pitiful suffering

*CACKLES*

No but really idk... I plan stuff so thoroughly to intertwine as part of who a person is and how their bad experiences form who they're going to be (I created Skyler like two days ago and I already know roughly what ze'll be doing ten years from now, and back in the day I planned Kyle being bitten by a werewolf in third year and how it'd affect the whole rest of his teens when he was still just unsorted...) so I think of it more as like that stage where a room gets a whole lot messier before you have to tidy it.

I am very philosophical about writing though :r

The thing I feel guiltiest for is having to leave for so long. I know it wasn't my fault, but all my old characters grew up and vanished without me, and I missed my babies' whole lives and I feel so bad about that :C

And I feel guilty for everything Skyler's about to put Olive through :C POOR BBZ

I feel bad for Hammy here because:

I killed off his parents before he got to meet them,
His older brother who he sees as his daddy ran away,
His other brother is dead,
His other brother doesn't really like him,
And I have plans for him to be a horrible person that will manipulate people when he is older for his own enjoyment and his own personal gain :r

Kate-for making her ill for two years
Amelia-for making her meet Luthor Silverback and Epiphany Bone,she is definitely gonna be on the dark side now even though I hadn't been sure at the beginning :r

I don't feel guilty about anything bad I've ever done to my characters. Well, not anymore anyway. xD

What I feel guilty for is not being there for my characters, whenever RL and technological issues get in the way. I had so many good ideas but they all never came to fruition and all my characters got the short end of the stick.

I feel guilty because of all the future teasing Sammy is going to get, even though he's the nicest and sweetest character I've ever had, I've been plotting to get him bullied and teased enough to last a life time, just so then he'll cry... :unsure: :cry:

I feel guilty about my character Key Blade ( =)) ) because of all the future teasing he will get because of his name :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back