Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Rigid Black Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Vegeta Arai finally cracked. Perhaps it was the pressure of the OWLs getting to him, or it was what happened dueling chamber. Perhaps it was because he had realized that he had pushed everyone away because of his own hatefulness, and judged before he even got to know them. All that because of what happened in elementary school. Back when he wanted to have friends, they would tease him because of his name. He would get beaten up, and when he went home, his mom would treat him, and Jigoku of course. During that time, they weren't healed so much as blood was taken for his mother's stupid blood magic obsession. Vegeta found this out after his mother was taken away. Then, because he was so afraid of being bullied at this school, he took out all his anger and rage on others, before he could be bullied himself. His brother managed with taking up hobbies to deal with it. Vegeta? Elio was right. He had nothing. Nothing. Vegeta found his way to the lavatory, seeing that it was empty. He dropped his bag and just collapsed onto his bottom. He rolled his legs up to his chest, and just sobbed. Everything coming out at once, ever since he left others alone. Everyone. He even avoided Vader like the black plague. Why did he do this? To others, and himself?

Elsie didn't really make a habit of visiting the fifth floor unless it was for class, so being up here now was unusual for her, except she'd somehow managed to miss a step on the stairs and tripped herself up, falling and skinning her knee on the way down. She didn't want to go to the hospital wing, mostly because she was a bit avoiding Agnes and she knew she would be there. They sort of talked it out and... she thought they were together, but she could tell that Agnes didn't want to risk them being seen together, so Elsie tried her hardest not to be too close to Agnes in public incase she accidentally did something that would out her girlfriend? or whatever they were to each other. She sighed, frowning down at the scrape. It was probably going to scar, this is why she'd always maintained that knee length skirts and stone stairs had never been a good combination, especially for clumsy people like her. She looked down the corridor. She was almost positive there was a bathroom or something around here somewhere. She slung her bag higher over her shoulder, holding her skirt so it didn't get any blood on it as she walked. She used her foot to shove the door open and headed to the sink, not quite aware yet that she wasn't alone. It was only after she'd dropped her bag at the foot of the sink and started to turn the tap on did she become aware of a quiet sob, as sound she was too familiar with having heard it from herself before whenever she was trying to cry silently so that people around couldn't hear her. But who? She turned away from the tap, bag and bleeding forgotten as she tried to track down the sound. She didn't want someone crying in here alone, so, if she could help she would. Only, to her horror and shock, it wasn't some first year who'd gotten lost, or a second year who'd just discovered curses, or even a third year right out of Professor Styx's class. It was someone she hadn't even been sure knew how to cry. "V...Vegeta...?" Why was he crying in a bathroom? Had she been right before about something happening to him? Had Rowan done something, Elio? She didn't think he didn't deserve it of course and, honestly she was hesitant even to just be standing here looking at him since he likely had his wand somewhere, but, he looked so broken, she couldn't just walk away. So, instead, she sat cross legged near him, but not too close. Her knee throbbed where the graze was still bleeding, but this seemed like it might have been more important. "I won't let you cry alone, I've done that enough times to know the horrible emptiness you get when it's over. But if you don't want me near you, that's fine, I'll move. I just won't leave the room." No one, not even Vegeta Arai, biggest bully in the school, deserved whatever torment he was going through to make him cry like that.​

Vegeta paused his crying when he heard a voice. He opened his eyes to see someone he really did not want to see. Elsie Baros. She was one of those that he had tortured since they first started school. He couldn't say anything, but he buried himself more so in his arms, to avoid her gaze. Guilt was just so overwhelming for him. How could he look at one of his victims in the eyes? How could he ever face them? It was something that he felt that he needed to get over, but how? Vegeta listened to how she wouldn't leave him. He slowly looked up at her, his face soaked with salty tears. "But, why? After everything I did, or said, why?" Vegeta's voice was soft, which was as different as night and day compared to the aggressive one he normally used. He still felt like some small kid, vulnerable. But Elsie, she was being so kind to him. Even after everything. He looked down to see that her knee looked injured. She was disregarding everything, just so he wouldn't be alone. He wanted to think that this might be a trick, but his gut was telling him no. No. Not everyone was going to hurt him.

Elsie picked her knees up to circle her arms around them, mostly to keep her blood from dripping onto the floor. That wouldn't be fun for anyone. She was weary of Vegeta, and honestly surprised that he hadn't immediately told her to go away, but, he didn't look like he was in any state to curse her or anything, at least she hoped so. Still, she watched him cautiously, watching for any sudden movements or if he looked like he might go for his wand, she probably wouldn't be able to do much about it, but she could at least try to defend herself. "Why?" She asked, surprised at his question. "Because we're not all like you," she told him, flatly. She wasn't a bully, he was. She didn't hurt people, he did. She wasn't going to lie and tell him it was because no one deserved to cry alone, because if someone did, it was Vegeta, but, she couldn't pretend that she could sit there and watch it happen either. The least she could do for him was be here if he needed to talk. "I know it might not look like it, or... or maybe you don't believe it, but, the whole world isn't out to get you." She didn't know what the problem was, or if what she was saying was going to help, but he clearly had a lot of poop going on if this was what he was doing. She didn't see his brother here and as a twin herself, she knew how hard the bond was to break, and yet, she also knew that Vegeta and Jigoku were completely different people, so, she would believe it if someone told her that Goku had washed his hands of the Gryffindor. She didn't touch him, but she moved slightly closer, in case anyone had the wise idea to walk in they would see her and not him. Shielding him from view somewhat. "I don't know what you're going through and... frankly I don't care, but, I can't just walk away from someone who's hurting... even if it is you."

Hearing that they were not all like Vegeta, he looked down at the ground. Of course they weren't. The world wasn't out to get him? That was news for him, though it seemed as though she was right Jigoku told him that over and over, and over again.Vegeta wiped his eyes on the back of his hand, before they landed on Elsie's bleeding knee again. It looked pretty painful, which gave Vegeta an urge. He muttered, "You are bleeding." He reached into his bag and got out some cream that should ease it, and some tape. He put some on his fingers and as soon as he touched Elsie's knee, she flinched. He flinched back as well, before he glanced back up at her. "Sorry, I have a lot of experience bandaging." It was no wonder how he managed to become like that, but before too long, the cream was on and her knee was bandaged up. Vegeta looked to the Ravenclaw, and he explained himself, "I don't deserve sympathy, but someone other than Goku should know. My-my mom. She only had children to use the blood for blood magic. She named Goku and I ridiculous names, where we would be beaten up at our previous school. Then, she would take us to one of her family members, and draw our blood for 'health' reasons. So, when I came here, I thought that if the tables changed, I wouldn't have to relive that nightmare. It wasn't until I really hurt someone that woke me up." Vegeta took a breath and shrugged. "Goku deals with it by martial arts. I should have listened to him. I drove everyone away, just trying to protect myself. But, you are right, not everyone in the world is out to get me. I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I truly do regret everything I did. To you, to everyone..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back