What Have I Done?

Adam Bomonti

OOC First Name
Tim
Everyone here who needed my presence so that a roleplay could be completed. Aurors, Melodie, that sort of thing.
I'm sorry, up until now I have not had internet access.
My sister died around January 28th, mourning and what not as her funeral was in Wyoming and I live in Minnesota.
WE moved to Michigan. This was from Febuary 8th to about 20th.\
#3 I went on a 1 month trip to be with my cousins and other family out in Washington DC and NewYork and other places out east.

Again, I am so so so sorry. Forgive me :correct:
LEt me make it up some how.

Glad to see you back Adam. And I did just say :r to Melodie what happens if he gets back??!? LOL
Anyways sorry to hear about your lost and complications. :hug: See you around! ^~^!
-Maddy-

Hey Adam,

Welcome back. ^_^
So sorry to hear about your sister. :( It's entirely understandable that you disappeared for a while. Real life, as always, comes first, and we're just glad to have you back. :)
You needn't apologize or make anything up to anybody else, ;)
See you around the board. =)

~Nick

Hey Adam. Holy cow this is scary. So yeah, there have been some emergancy developments with the wedding. And shall I just say that Mel (ic) is none too happy. But. OMG YOU'RE BACK!!!

Welcome back! So sorry about your loss, but I hope we can be a good distraction for you. And totally cool that there is another midwesterner on the board! (I'm in Wisconsin myself ;) )

^_^ Thank you all.
I will begin my post in the wedding section.

Thanks so much again. THis community is one of the best :cry:

Good to see Adam back. Thats awful about what happened :( Hopefully we can cheer you up on HNZ! But I will PM you this huge list of whats happened so you understand that we had to make plot allowances and changes while you were gone,

Brittany :) :hug:

Glad you're back on site again Fraggle ;)
:hug:

Sorry for your loss and as others have said I hope this site will help to distract you for a while. I know it helped me greatly.

looking forward to lurking Adam and Melodie again, though she's been up to fierce things since you were gone :r

:hug: Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back