• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

What are you listening to?

Beside You - Marianas Trench
 
Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth
 
Nicolas King said:
D:
Cyndi, you listen to angry music like my brother. @_@
I cannae handle the angry musickz. I listen to it, and I become genuinely angry and irritable and frustrated and it's pretty horrible. xD
I don't listen to angry music all of the time...just most. :p

I'll prove it. I've just hit random on my mp3 and the next song to come on is: Payphone - Maroon 5[sup]1[/sup] ^_^
1. Actually, the first song to come up was Don't go away mad (Just go away) - Motley Crue, but that didn't prove my point as well. xD
 
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful

(I hate this song. Why am I listening to it?)
 
Justin Bieber - Turn To You
He said it was for his mum. Well yeah, cool. xD
​
 
Jar of hearts - Christina Perri
 
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
 
Not The American Average - Asking Alexandria
 
Brokenhearted- Karmin
 
Professor Dannii Merrythought said:
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful

(I hate this song. Why am I listening to it?)
My friend's girlfriend says she hates that song, too.
Her reasoning was something like: "I do know I'm beautiful. :tut: " xD

I'm listening to
Stacy's Mom
-- Fountains of Wayne

Somebody linked to it in a thread. xD
 
Glad You Came - The Wanted
 
Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed
 
I'm listening to street performers singing Ain't too proud to beg while I wait for the ferry.
 
All Alright
-- Fun.
 
Still Alive (feat. Sara Quin)
-- Jonathan Coulton
 
Forevermore - David Archuleta

I don't like this song. I really don't <_<
 
Back
Top