• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

What are you listening to?

Opposite Way by Leeland ... :r:
 
Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand
 
It's A Long Way To The Top - AC/DC
 
Whip It - Devo

I said whip it! Whip it good! :lol:
 
Carry on My Wayward Son- Kansas

:wub: this song.
 
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
 
Angels We Have Heard on High - Relient K
The Hallelujah Chorus -Relient K
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - Mercy Me
Gloria - Mercy Me

I am on a Christmas Music kick. :p
 
Tears dry on there own-Amy Winehouse :D :D
Burning down the house- Talking heads!!! :p

I know the second song is sooo old but i love it too pieces!!
 
Back
Top