• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

What are you listening to?

Marilyn Manson - This is Halloween
 
:doh: I should never let all my songs go on random

Santa Claus is coming to town - (Umm don't know, just says Various Artists)

Oh cr@p it just changed

Little Drummer Boy - The Jackson 5

=)) =)) =))
 
Space Olympics - The Lonely Island :wub:

8-> Me and my friend have made our own little fan club for them :D
 
My Friends - Motocade

My friends.. think I'm stupid. For liking you..

But I like you. I like you =))
 
Dust and Bones- Guns and Roses
 
Untouched - The Veronicas
I :wub: that song!
 
You and your Canadian folk music.

Crystal - New Order
 
Violet Bellamy said:
You and your Canadian folk music.
But of course. :p


Matchless by Aaron Shust
 
Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship ft. Vivienne Esquire

Losing It - Noah Esquire

Brother - Wiremu Hunter ft. Gin Wigmore

All of my characters are musical apart from Daisy.. boo her! :p
 
Back
Top