• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

What are you listening to?

Let's go Crazy - Prince
 
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
 
"Sensual Consensual Love"
-- No idea. My university's student health e-magazine.

This is probably the most hilarious thing I've ever heard in my life. xD I'm dying. xD There are tears in my eyes.

Singer: If you say yes
Chorus: Then I'll jump for joy!
Singer: And if you say no
Chorus: Then I'll masturbate

wowowowowow

Found it on youtube, so now the songtitle is a link.
 
Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall
 
Riley Sparkles said:
This
Listen. You will love it. :lol:
But I can't understand their accents. :(
Tixt? What's that?

EDIT: I think the funniest part was their laughing. :r
 
Nicolas King said:
Riley Sparkles said:
This
Listen. You will love it. :lol:
But I can't understand their accents. :(
Tixt? What's that?

EDIT: I think the funniest part was their laughing. :r
HEY! New Zealand accents are very understandable! :p
A 'text' is like an SMS, a message sent over the phone ;)
 
Feel so close - Calvin Harris
 
Riley Sparkles said:
HEY! New Zealand accents are very understandable! :p
A 'text' is like an SMS, a message sent over the phone ;)
And so is Morse Code, to the morse. :r (Get it? It's a joke.)
Sure, that's what a text is. But what's this "tixt (sic)" they keep talking about?
 
Love the way you lie - Skylar Grey
 
I'll make a man out of you - UCLA Scatter Tones.
 
American Pie - Don McLean
 
Remains Of You - Mads Langer
 
Back
Top