What am I doing?

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi didn't want to go to the cliffs today or Brightstone which had opened to day. She felt like spending the day in the dark and desolet woods. There was a calm here that there wasn't in other places even though she knew the dangers of the Forest. She was in a farely simple dress because of her down mood. A deep red strapless top held up at her neck by a cloth choker decorated with a shining black stone. Black jeans and boots finished the not so loud outfit off.

Was it the loss that Slytherin suffered that made her seek the solitude that she so apored before? A sharp chill went by her but she didn't even shiver Hoshi would have liked to think that she was getting imperveose to the cold. Hoshi went back to the game that they had so bomed. 20 to 100 had to look bad from any angle. They had to do better. This meant that she would actully have to show up at practice even though she knew it would mean having take a lot of crap from the female captin.

Still Hoshi walked deeper into the Forbidden Forest where the sun would be blocked off by the thick cannopy. Hoshi didn't even bother turnning on her wand because she wanted to use her sences to guide her. She hadn't done something like that in a long time. Before Hoshi could let her mind consentrate on feeling what was around her she paused. Another scene from the Quiddich game came to her mind. Henric Lee had lost his temper shortly after he had noticed her sitting on the bench ready to go in. Part of it was that he had looked tired but Hoshi suspected that she had something to do with it. Impossable really, he said that he wanted nothing to do with her. Hoshi consentrated on navegating though the darkness by touch alone. It was better then reflecting back on the Raveclaw heart she had caught in her spider's web even though she had gotten the chance to let him go.

(if you dont want me posting just say and ill delete xD)

Robert ducked under the falling branches, the ground around him was moist and slippery. He didn't quite know what he was meant to do anymore. He'd lost his girlfriend. She had made that obvious, obvious to everyone. He thought about leaving the school again to go and help his brother, but he'd been thinking recently that maybe there was more fun to be had yet.

He turned the corner when he saw somebody elses shadows along a tree. "Hi?" he called out, wandering over to see who it was. "Oh, er Hoshi?" he asked hoping he'd got the right friend. Typical, there was always something wasnt there that wanted to remind him of Larissa.

((mind if elvera joins))

Elvera Was walking in the forrest again. trying to once again find relaxation in amongst the trees, as the last time she was in here she was so scared, in fact she had the centaurs to thank that she had made it out. this time however she made sure that it was still light enough so that she could see her way. however it wasn't light enough. as she had just fought through a clump of brambles and just as she had cone out the other side she lost her footing and slid down a slight slope on her but. once she reached the bottom she noticed that both her dress and legs had been shredded by the plants. at least they didn't sting. however she had another problem here. she had slid deep into the forrest where it was nearly dark. not wanting to draw any unwanted attention she sat there for a moment in silence and listened to see if she could hear anyone. after a while she thought she heard someone calling hello quite a way away. "hello" she called back and then without a second thought she got up and started running towards where she had heard the voice.

Hoshi held herself together long enough to know who the voice was. "Robert. Are you sulking this deep in the forest?" She asked with a slight smirk in her voice. It was really to dark to see anything in this patch of wood. She heard thing else approce and closed her eyed. "Who's out there?" She asked. Her voice was not threatning but she was palming a knife in her left hand just in case. It could have been Mist how she consitered sort of a friend but it could have been someone else.

Elvera was closer now. she could hear the voices. there were two of them. twigs had gotten tangled in her dark hair, and coupled with her tattered skirt she didn't like a very civilized person, she looked plain wild. all of a sudden a voice called out. it seemed familiar. Hoshi. "Its Elvera" she called back between the trees. she was now walking. after starting to get the stinging feeling back into her legs she wished she had never climbed through those brambles. just before she boarded the last row of trees she took out her wand and muttered repairo. hoping that it would fix her dress. unfortunately however it fixed a branch that must have recently fallen and it lifted up from under her feet causing her to fall over again. getting up quickly she walked between the trees where Hoshi and a boy whom she recognized from class were standing.

"I'm not.. sulking as you put it no" He began, before he was distracted by another faint voice. He couldn't see anything but he heard someone calling out. It's Elvera. Who? he thought. He listened as someone came through the bracnches towards them, who seemed to recognise Hoshi. "Hi" he said as she approached them. He turned back to Hoshi, did she have her eyes shut?

Oh Elve! Hoshi said in her mind. Then again not everyone could tune into the world around them whenever they wanted too. Hoshi ran over to help her up. "Ninja masters could get stuck on that if they let thier gaurd down." She said offering Elvera her hand. "Just poken fun at ya Robbie boy." She teased. She knew by now Larissa had moved on to Jacob just to spite Libby. Hoshi had nothing to say about it. She hated stealing from friends and she never really took sides if she could help it.

Hoshi was sypatheic to the boy as much as she could be. Which at the moment was not too much seeing as she was going though a lot of pain thanks to the Glam Squad. Hoshi let all that get away from her.

Tichondrius' ears twitched as he caught the sound of a familiar voice. He unconciously put a face to the voice, alerting his drowsing mind that his apprentice was in the forest. His mind reluctantly reasoned that Hoshi wouldn't come to the forest unless she was upset about something. He had heard about some Quidditch match where Slytherin got steamrolled, and also remembered that Hoshi was on the team. The wizard sport had never appealed to him much; he much preferred trap shooting and archery, and was quite good at both. Back to the point, he also noted that his apprentice wasn't alone.

Finally aroused from his slumber, Tichondrius slipped down the tree quietly until he came back to the forest floor, and walked towards the sound of his apprentice.

It was starting to become more like a gathering than a coincidence. Robert watched as Hoshi helped up Elvera, and someone elses footsteps were heard approching. He felt awquad, what was he supposed to do now? "Are you alright?" he asked Elvera.

At the back of his mind he also wondered why Hoshi was here on her own. He thought she and Larissa were best friends. At least that's what Libby had said, and he didn't really want to hear what Hoshi wanted to say to him if she got the chance. He decided to wait a moment, as the fourth figure appeared through the dark.

Hoshi wouldn't have said anything to Robert. What happened with him and Larissa was none of her business though it wouldn't have stopped her from poking a little fun at him. She helped Elvera just in time to hear something land on the forest floor. There where only two people who would lack that much noise while landing from a branch and one of them wasn't not likely to show up now that he said that he didn't want anything to do with her.

"Tichondrius-sensie." She said with a bow that no one would have been able to see but it was a force of habit. He most likely knew why she was here. She rarely came into the forest unless she was upset. This place seemed to call to her when she was upset. It was nice of her Marshal Arts mentor to come to her in this state even though she wouldn't admit she was at all upset in present company. Elvera she could probably confide in but Robert was Larissa's ex so Hoshi didn't know if she could trust him or not.

((sorry for the late reply i have just been bogged down with homework))
Elvera thankfully accepted Hoshi helping her up. "thanks" she said. then hoshi muttered something about ninjas, which she didn't understand. she realized that although she recognized the boy she didn't know his name and presumed that he didn't know hers. "hi, I'm Elvera" she said hoping that the boy would introduce himself. however this was unnecessary as hoshi made a comment that alerted her that his name was Robbie. more very faint footsteps appeared to start from nowhere as elvera turned around and tried once again to fix her skirt, she had a little more success this time as no branched shot up from the floor, and it seemed like the rips were now slightly smaller however she couldn't be sure. Elvera Smiled warmly as Robert asked wether she was alright, "oh, I'm fine. a few brambles cant cause too much damage"
just then the fourth figure appeared between the trees. elvera didnt need to look closely to recognize him. hair and stance told her it was Tichondrius. Hoshi's repetition of her thought confirmed this, however she was a but confused by what hoshi had added afterwards. Sensi? what does that mean.. she smiled shyly at the newcomer as she had only ever seen him at a distance before and she wasn't sure what to make o him.

After another steam rolling argument with his parents Claphore had gone alone about the forest for more than a few days now. He was well used to fending for himself and protecting himself. When his mood calmed he would return to his tribe once more but for now he was enjoying the peace that no nagging of parents gave him. As he wandered quietly through the forest the sound of voices came to him and incensed that more human children would return he galloped over to where the voices came. And then he remembered the girl, Arisa ... she had been so different, had made him view humans in a different light. Wasn't that why he had argued with his parents?

Slowly he cantored up to where the children were and removing his broadsword to cut past the last branch, the awesome size and presence of the over 7ft tall teenage centaur stood before them.

"What have we here then? A nature class?"

Tichondrius inclined his head in acknowledgement of his apprentice, then paused as his eyes turned upon the other girl. His mind finally pulled her name out from the depths of his memory. "Elvera Le Fey. Haven't seen you in a while," he said, inclining his head in greeting, then turned to the boy, frowning. "You, I don't know."

As the centaur joined the clearing, attempting to tower over them, Tichondrius raised an eyebrow at him. From what he knew of centaurs, which wasn't much, given that most of the information came from books, this one seemed to be no more then a teenager. "It was a nature class, until you removed our specimen."

Hoshi smiled when she realized that everyone was getting along. She looked at the centor with a tilted head. This was not Mist. "Hello there I haven't seen you before in the forest. I should know, I come here a lot." She said with a wide smile. The creature looked to be a little older than they where so relating to him might not be as difficult as it was with Mist. She had gained her trust so why shouldn't she gain the trust of this one. "Lucky you moved it though. It seemed like the branch had something against Elvera's dress." She said as a light joke.

Hoshi smiled wide again and bowed her head at him. "Hoshi Koshiba if it is at all relevant." Hoshi said then looked at Ti. "This is Robert-kun, one of Larissa... Friends." She said thinking of a word to phrase what Robert meant to Larissa now. It seemed like the girl hated the boy's guts but at one point it seemed like she would die for him. Maybe it was like what had happened with her and Henric Lee. On the surface Hoshi had to pretend that she cared nothing for the boy but her heart was screaming for him. Hoshi had thought about ending everything forever. The thing that stopped her was that if there was a place where tainted spirits went she would be seeing Henric again.

Claphore didn't take kindly to the tone from the young boy, a simple whipper snapper. Moving slowly around the group he stopped as a girl began to speak to him. He watched as she even bowed her head and Claphore did like wise. His hooves stomped the ground a little but not in any intimidating way this time.
"I am Claphore, only son to Mnemosyne and Chiron. I patrol these woods alot and though I have seen many of your kind" he gave her now a smile as he too tilted his head, "I would remember seeing you".
Her hair color was so strange that he felt almost compelled to reach out and touch it but instead used the end of his sword. The movement was very slow and deliberate so as not to startle the girl.
"Why is your hair that colour?" humans had often been the cause of contention amongst his tribe and he had often stood in agreement that they were a nuisance but lately the few he had met were challenging this. All at least but for the She-wolf and the imbecile human boy who had been with her.

Hoshi could tell that there was no ill intent when he touched the sword to her hair so she beamed. "Because I colored it this way. I don't like normal hair colors so I made my hair purple." Hoshi said while putting her hand on the blade. She ran her hand up up it gently so as not to cut herself on it. "Lovely piece of work. The only thing that would compare would be Japanese steel." She said reaching then touched the creature's hand. It wasn't a flirtatious action but her smile was cheeky. Hoshi loved weaponry and had no reason to hide that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back