Werewolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I vote for Justin Cliffeton.

Alright, so from what I understand, the Wolves are meant to act together as a team (like the Lovers). Thus, a Wolf would not vote to lynch a fellow Wolf. Two people did not vote for Lily: Briar Rowan and Justin Cliffeton. This is a tough one, but I feel that Justin's quietness and lack of discussion could be an attempt to fly under the radar. Also, he is friends with Dannii, so he may have convinced her to change her vote (she originally voted Lily, but later changed to Alyssa).

Darn timezones, always making me post first and miss the discussions. :p

Vote Received: Justin Cliffeton

Orr, I have a life to attend to and no time to write a long explanation of why I choose to lynch a person. Like now, I should be asleep. In fact I'll probably be getting yelled at soon. :doh:

Anyway!
Vote to lynch: Briar Rowan.

Vote Received: Briar Rowan

This reminds me of the murder mystery parties that I used to have for my birthday. unfortunately i never guessed the right person.
anyway for my vote Justin Cliffton
as when i make my own vote I always get it wrong. also Dominic's reasoning seems pretty fair, and I am pretty sure I know who I am. :r
and i think I have just tied my own noose.

I vote for Briar Rowan. Shes always been quick at accusing someone else for completely insane reasons.

I vote to lynch Justin Cliffeton
Dominic's reasoning is nearly identical to my own, especially with his quietness and lack of discussion on why he voted for who he voted for.

I vote to lynch Justin Cliffeton.
Pretty much the same reason as Helena and Jessye, plus a pretty lame 'reasoning' as to why he shouldn't be lynched.

I vote to lynch: Briar Rowan

Pretty much for the same reason as Dannii, she seems quick to judge anyone who tries to defend themselves or turns against her.

Lynch me if you wish, but i must say that i only post early because of time zones, It comes up as day in the evening, and then in the morning a usually don't have time to read through the discussions and post a reply (I can today as i have wednesdays off).
If i was someone else looking through i would probably vote for me too, but that would be pointless, suicidal, and counterproductive. and i cant think of a good excuse to me not being the wolf so i hope that you trust me.

I didn't realize this would start over the Holiday weekend when I was out of the house for most of it. :( Oh, well, I'm dead. :p

Nicolas King said:
Please do not sign up to play this game if you won't be active on the board during play.

Signups will begin immediately and close once we have enough people to play or sometime this weekend.
Once signups are closed, every player will be sent a PM with their role in the game and, if needed, instructions on how to play their role.
:r
Silly Julie. :tut:

Anddd back to Werewolf. :r

Quite the debate rose in the town meeting that day. Remembering who had voted to keep the first wolf alive, the village split in to two factions - each adamant that their choice was the wolf, and the other an innocent bystander. It seemed the town was nearly split evenly and civil war might break out (surely annihilating the town before any wolf got to). Fortunately, these villagers recognized the power of a simple majority, and with one more vote in favour of one suspect over another - it seemed they had a winner. Taking up their tools for the lynch once more, the town slaughtered Justin Cliffeton, a werewolf.

Congratulations, Villagers! You've won!

(I'm sure much drinking (for those of the village's reasonable drinking age) and gallivanting about was had in the village in to the wee hours of the morning in celebration of their safety. :p )

Werewolves: Justin Cliffeton, Julie Drage
Traitor: Briar Rowan
Cupid: Dannii Merrythought
Seer: Alyssa Chevalier
Ghost: Jake Sumpson
Angel: Eden Koshiba[sup]*[/sup]
Guardian: Danielle Warbeck
Villagers: Kalani Mauven[sup]*[/sup], Patricia Styx, Hadan Johnson, Riley Sparkles, Dominic Hirsch

As a note for future games. You are allowed to claim being a role. You can say "I'm the angel!" to discourage people from lynching you. You can lie and say you're the angel if you're not. The only thing you can't do is prove what you're saying by revealing the PM I sent you (by screencap, copy/paste, etc.).

i thought that i was the Traitor, i don't know why, i just had this feeling. I was right (hence why i said i think i know who i am, as i wasn't certain if i was villager or traitor.

Well, we know who the Cupid chose as the lovers. ;) (They died together the first day phase. :p )

As to who the guardian guarded and the seer saw, I'll leave that up to them. :)

xD
I'm not sure when the next game will be, guys, but I'm glad there is interest.
It probably won't start immediately (school starts up again in two days for me!), but it will happen again. :)

This game was a nice little proof of concept, though. Even if it was short. Hopefully enough people got a feel for how it works.
I know there are things I'll tweak/do differently next time. (Likely longer day phases will be one of them.)

for the first night no one was killed, was that because the game hadn't officially started or was it because someone played their cards right?

The first night the wolves didn't send somebody in to die. xD (Which is an option, you can choose not to eat/guard/see on any given night, depending on the strategy you're using.)
When the guardian died, the wolves had chosen somebody else to die - but the guardian guarded a wolf. When that happens, the wolves get distracted from the planned kill and maul the guardian instead.

so next game you could be dead before you even had a chance at defending yourself, just because the wolves don't like you

Briar Rowan said:
so next game you could be dead before you even had a chance at defending yourself, just because the wolves don't like you
Right. It always sucks to be the first one dead, too. xD
Sometimes the day phase comes first... but that doesn't work out very well on forums. Besides, it's also possible that the seer could see the wolf the first night or that the guardian could save a kill the first night. -shrugs- :p

It sounds confusing. :p But it's exactly like Mafia, just with different characters, I think.

Nicolas King said:
This is a forum variation of the popular table/party game "Werewolf" (or "Mafia", "Assassin", etc.).
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back