We're going on a lion hunt, and we're not scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Time to intervene,' Tichondrius thought to himself. He slipped down, landing softly out of sight, and hurried into the clearing. "Professor Aurora. Sorry for being late, I had ..." his voice trailed off and he looked around at the other two adults, wearing a look of innocent confusion on his face. "Did I uh, interupt something, Professor?" he asked her, his eyes meeting hers momentarily as he coloured his words with a touch of inquisitiveness.

Lexi was at the library when she saw some of the looking first years go at the forbidden forest. She was worried and plus the forest is forbidden, but if i go there, then me and them are in trouble if someone saw us Lexi thought carefully, when she made a decision, Lexi walked out of the library and went outside. She heard voices when she got at the main of the forest, voices of adults.

She still walked through and saw what scene there is, two Professor's and a man she didn't know. "What is going on in here?" Lexi asked nervously from Professor Merrythought and then to the other Professor.

Llhei was now nervous because of the appearance of people around. She couldn't think straight, can't say anything. Then she looked at Vadiken, her eyes questioning him of what should they do. Now, this was not the adventure Llhei was hoping for. She was afraid that when the truth comes up, Professor Aurora could be in trouble too. She thought of lying, Maybe this is our way out of this... Lhei, just go with the flow ok. Support the Alibi of Prof. Aurora... she said that to herself.
"Uhmmm... can i interrupt sir, Prof. Aurora here was actually with us. She told us to come here so we could do our star gazing. We actually thought that we got the date wrong, coz we couldn't find Prof. Aurora, so, we decided to split up and go find her, that's when you showed up, Prof." she said that naturally, hoping that they couldn't find her she was lying too. Then she smiled at Prof. Aurora. "We... uhmm.. actually kinda lost when you came prof. We thought that we could be in trouble, we thought that we got the date wrong so we are kinda in trouble looking for you." she said that again looking at Prof. Aurora and to Prof. Firn. She's hoping that the other students got the idea, so llhei lloked at them and smiled too.

"Your with Professor Merrythought? my dear beloved cousin, i saw the first person who enter here, but i didn't saw Professor Merrythought came." She said almost smirking. "Professor..um..Firn, right? they're lying. I saw them from the library window." She crossed her arms and looked at each students face.

Remus looked at all the people who had began to talk before he took it all in responding to them, "Professor Merrythought is a respected member of Staff, None the less ill take her word for it... The rest of you students getting involved in the Situation is making everything worse rather then better." He explained looking at all the people in the vicinity. Remus turned to Lexi who had accused them of being Liars, "Liars or not, Miss Merrythought is a Colleague i must trust, and as a colleague i would hope that the truth would be told as a form of Respect." He said looking over at the other Professor, before looking to the Ministry Official, "Unless you have a good reason on being her, for protection matters or something of the sort, why are you here?" He said looking at the Ministry official.

"But..But Professor, they are lying. They are just good actors and actress.' She said almost stomping her feet on the ground. "They should be punished." Lexi narrowed her eyes in disgust. Then looked at the man, who look like an outsider.

[Your making me feel guilty ;'( ]

"I believe this man is part of the Gobstones Department of the ministry, I haven't get the foggiest idea of why he is lurking on the school grounds." Aurora stated. "I was already in the forest, and was doing my duty patrolling and making sure no centaurs were going to attack, after all the skies are bright tonight" she smiled.

Vadiken decided to turn back and listen a bit more. He wathced the ministry official argue with auroura and vis versa. HE knew the truth. They actually were not permitted on this land. Even if they had been with the Proffesor, she needed special certification.

Vadiken decided to tell the truth, and maybe lie a bit. He knew it was only a matter of time befor someone found out Aurora was lieing and they'd be in bigger trouble. He said, "You are right Mr. (loking at Ministry Official) None of us had permission to be here. I actaully didn't start out coming here, i just followed a girl who was going into the forrest to see a friend or something." Vadiken knew that none of them would like him from here on out, but he didn't WANT to get them in trouble. This place was off grounds and they should've followed the rules. He didn't want somebody to find out they were bluffing and then all crime was faced on aurura. She would probably be expolsioned. "I'm sorry everyone."

"Well. I think we have all learned a lesson from that charming speech and your honesty is enlightening." She smiled. "Alas, I think tis' is time for us all to eat marshmallows round the campfire." She grinned. She waved her wand a small group of sticks set a light, she then removed a packet of marshmallows from her hand bag and placed them next to the fire.

[Don't ask... we just need to liven this place up a bit lol]

Remus crossed his arm's as the boy confessed to them being here without certification or for a teacher for that matter. Remus looked at the other Professor feeling some what annoyed that she herself didn't tell him the truth. Remus looked at the fire that was cast for them to roast marshmallows on, "I don't think this is the Time Nor the place." He groaned toward the dishonest Professor, before looking at the Ministry worker as Aurora has explained his position and unknown purpose to all, "Hm." He hummed toward the man before fixing his glaze back on the students, "You should all head back to the Castle..." He said looking at them, "Community Service For the lot of you perhaps.... Cleaning the school grounds for a week." He considered looking at them and then at Aurora, "I would like to also Speak with you some time in Myself or your Own office if you don't mind." He smiled kindly, before awaiting the children to leave.

"Shoot, professors!" Natasha whispered furiously, peering through the leaves of the tree. Her cousin was hiding behind a tree, probably trying not to get caught by the professors. Professor Merrythought seemed to be trying to get the other students out of trouble, Natasha noted. She made a mental note to actually do her Astronomy homework, instead of paying Avadia to do it.

She carefully stood up in the tree, and made her way to the one next to it, trying not to make a sound. Natasha frowned, the students had been busted. She knew Taylor would be in big trouble with the school, her parents and her sister. Gabriella was evil at the best of times, so Natasha was ready to take the blame for her cousin. Little did she know that it was not Taylor, but Gabriella in the forest, and that Taylor was probably playing soccer in the castle somewhere.

Making as little sound as possible, she inched her way through the trees, and stopped when she reached the tree nearest to the students. Her necklaced jangled, the noise louder than it should have been. She grinned, not caring if she was found now, she was about to give herself away anyway. She loved the necklace: a small locket with the words 'Natasha Price, Ravenpuff'. Avadia had one that read 'Avadia Bell, Huffleclaw', and the two found this hugely hilarious.

She waited until she could see a gap where she could land, and jumped from the tree, landing on her feet. "Hello!" she said cheerfully. "All these students in here," she gestured around at all of the first years. "...my fault. They were following me." she said, still in a cheerful voice. "I come here a lot, and I thought I saw a unicorn." she said, a sweet smile on her face. Natasha wasn't sure if the students would recognise that she wan't her cousin, but they looked the same, except Natasha had black hair and was taller. Though black hair and brown could be mistaken in the dark. She sent a dark look at the Ministry offical. She didn't trust the Ministry, and this guy wasn't making her think any better of it.

This thread has been officially closed for numerous reasons, the chief of these being a non-Hogwarts character being on Hogwarts grounds unapproved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back