We're going on a lion hunt, and we're not scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella Marino

Gabriella gazed out the window of her dorm room in the tower, and frowned. Study, study, and more study was what she spent all of her time doing since she was in Hogwarts. Her twin sister, Taylor was out making friends, and talking to people, while Gabriella sat with her nose buried in books. She hadn't explored the grounds properly yet, and she hadn't even seen the Forbidden Forest. Most people weren't even aware that Taylor had a sister, so if anyone asked she could pretend to be her sister.

Gabriella closed the book she had been reading, and put her jacket on, and tied her hair up in a Taylor-like way. A few minutes later, she was standing outside the forest, wondering if this was such a good idea. She shrugged and entered the forest, a smirk on her face.

Lee was out doing some routines she had back home, running or walking is the type of exercise she want's to do. She was at the lawn making it, when she saw a girl went into the forest. She remember what the headmaster say in the ceremony, they shouldn't be in there. Then why is she there? She asked herself, in Lee's curiosity she went in to see if the girl was alright.

((Mind if I Join?))

Vadiken was walking around the lakefront when he saw a girl go into the forest. He presently thought nothing of it, but then saw another girl enter the forest. "What is with us and breaking rules?" Vadiken thought. He just couldn't resist the urge to go and see what was going on. He got up and started to walk over to the forest. Then he saw a prefect coming so he started to run. He hoped they hadn't seen him. He presently cought up with the second girl and said, " Wait! Where are you going?"

Llheione was so sure that she wanted some adventure while being here in Hogwarts. She was totally fed up by all those subjects and assignments so she decided to go and explore around the castle. Llheione enjoys walking with both hands in her pocket while whistling. Then she noticed that its beginning to get dark. She now realized that she was inside the forbidden forest. Forgetting about the troubles she might be into, she continued to walked. Now shes thinking about centaurs. Hmmm... are they good?friendly?I hope so... If ever i encounter one i'll try to get friends with him or her... *laughs. Then she heard someone called but shes so sure that it wasn't her. She searched the voice and found a boy, about her year level, calling someone. He seems busy following someone Llheione, too, followed him.

(mind if i joined too?)

((Lol This is just so funny cuz it's one person following the other XD)

Vadiken heard something and the end hairs raised up on his neck. He new someone was there. It's probably the prefect he though scaredly. He twirled around only to see a first year ravenclaw. This gave him some ease. That is until he thought that she has the possibility of telling on him. Vadiken calmly started to walk over to the girl and said, " Uh, hi!" PItiful he thought to himself. He tried an atempt to make firends but ended up sounding like a doofus. "Oh jsut great, she's gunna get the wrong idea that i'm a geek or something." He muttered to himself.

Lee heard another voice calling her, she turned around and saw a cute boy around her age. She stopped walking just to wait for the boy. Then another person came this time a girl just around her age either, "I'm going to search for someone, Why?" Lee Min Ha asked the boy curiously.

(Yet another person =)) )

Natasha looked up from the tree she had been sitting in, trying to study, and frowned at the students as they all walked into the forest. She knew they were first years, as she knew most of the second and third years by sight, and she had never seen these people before. They seemed to be following someone, and Natasha knew she shouldn't go any deeper. She was dressed entirely in black, and her black hair was plaited into a long cord that draped around her waist. She put the book she had been reading on the tree branch, and smiled to herself. "Students of the school!" she said in an eery voice, careful that she couldn't be seen. "Leave this forest!" she said loudly, in her most intiminating manner. She knew full well that the forest was forbidden to students, including herself, but in the two whole years she had been at this school, she had spent many hours in the forest and never been caught. A girl had passed the tree already, and the others seemed to be following her. The girl looked exactly like... Taylor? It must have been Taylor, Gabriella would never break rules like this.

Llheione was startled when the boy he's following turned around and say hi. She thought that it was a good way that she followed the boy cause now shes finally gonna have some close friends. Who knows maybe they'll end up best friends.
"Hello! I thought you'll never noticed me following you." she said and moved a little closer with the boy and introduced herself.
"Im Llheione Cole, you can call me Llhei." she said and offer a hand shake. While introducing herself to the boy the, the one he's following stop and talked to the boy. Then again someone called or yelled in an eerie voice. But she's not afraid, she just smiled at the thought that this was the adventure shes actually hoping to happen. Maybe, its a mythical creature.... The she looked at the boy and the girl.

*sorry replied to wrong topic*

(( Can i join too? :p ))

Tiffany had been in forests all along, trying to find magical plants for her Potions homework. She was about to pluck a Belladonna plant when she heard a voice. Tiffany grumbled. She hated those evil forests spirits, although she never had a close encounter with them once. She has spent almost half of her time in Hogwarts walking around the Forbidden Forests, and she had never met trouble in the Forbidden Forests. Tiffany began to wonder, whether she would return to Hogwarts and find her older cousin, Bianca Petrescu.

Tiffany began to follow her normal route out of the forest. She then noticed a group of people walking directly towards her. Tiffany decided to stand there and wait for them to approach her.

"Heard anything weird?" she asked.

Vadiken was surprised to see a slytherin telling a group of people to leave. "Make us." Vadiken said.

Vadiken was surprised at the sudden amount of people popping up. Yet he was the only guy. Llheione as she introduced herself had stuck out here hand as a greeting. At least they're nice thought Vadiken. "Well hello Liheione, My name is Vadiken Gabrielle Shmit. I come from Russia." Vadiken said while shaking her hand.

Presently Vadiken turned to Lee and said, "Umm, no reason I just thought that the Forbidden FOrest was....uh well Forbidden. Just making sure yer going to be ok." Vadiken then looked at the girl that had just asked them if they heard anything wierd. "Um, no i didn't, but why don't you come over here!" Vadiken said."

Vadiken was kinda scared at the sudden pop up with girls. Maybe they're going to feed me to a ghost. Vadiken thought. All he knew was that he was going to grip his wand until he knew he was safe.

Lee frowned at the sudden people on the forest, "Vadiken, i'm just alright." She said smiling to him. It was a good thing, he cares for others. Then a weird voice spoke saying to leave the forest.

From a distance Remus could hear the mutters and speaking that was occurring within the Forbidden forest, who could possibly be in there? Every one knew it was well forbidden unless they were first years exploring as usual first years did. Remus headed into the forest, he felt the need to at least if they were first years look out for them. Remus walked into the forest before looking at the Group of them. "You are all well aware that the forest is in fact out of bounds..." He said crossing his arms before he heard the voice that the children spoke off.

Min Ha's eyes grew when she saw a Professor came, "Oh, brother. Were dead." She said starring at the figure she know it was a Professor and it did when he spoke. " We all know about that, but..." Min Ha ran out of words and just bowed her head, "Were sorry." She apologized.

Remus had placed his hand into his coat and took a grasp of his wand making it not to obvious due to the fact he did not want to frighten the Children.

"Lets get you all out of here, We will discuss Punishments later.." He said looking down at them, as he listened to the voices that they all heard. Considering the fact he was new to Hogwarts himself he didn't exactly know what to expect from the Forbidden Forest.

"Actually they are with me, Professor Firn" Aurora smiled, coming out from the shadows of the forest. "The girl here doesn't know what she's talking about" she stammered, winking at the girl. "We were looking for some places that would be good for star gazing, and we were straying between each other and we got a little lost, but we quite ok now." She exclaimed.

Llheione was about to speak when she heard a voice, it seems to be a Professor at Hogwarts. Now she felt unease because of the appearance of the Professor. All of them seems to be thinking a way out of this mess when they heard that they could be detention or be given a punishment. Llheione, Kyle,lee and the other student together with the professor was about to leave when another professor popped out and saved them all in trouble. Its very nice of her saying that the students was her company. She just saved them all in grave trouble.
Llhei smiled when she heard the professor said the alibi.

Vadiken was surprised. His tonnge wouldn't let him speak. Presently he relized that there was something in the forest. Something was there aand he needed to find out. "Could it be what i've been looking for?" Vadiken said aloud. Vadiken presently started deeper into the F.F. He could here the sounds of the proffesor telling him to not. He did not care.

(Wow, I didn't think this many people wouild join! =)) )

Gabriella continued walking into the forest, then heard a strange voice. Her eyes widened, and she spun on her heel, facing the tree where Natasha was hidden in. Her cousin has hidden herself well, so Gabriella didn't see her. "Who's there?" she said, panic rising. Gabriella walked back the way she had come, her wand raised. As she drew nearer the edge of the forest, she saw a group of students and a couple of adults. She put her wand away in her bag, and quickly jumped behind a tree. She pulled her fluffy pink jacket tighter around her, and hoped she wouldn't be found.

Remus was ready to get the Children out of the forest when he heard the other Professor speak out to him, before removing his hand from his concealed wand, "Are they Just?" He asked as a rhetorical question before he looked the professor up and down, before setting his gaze back at the Children, "Deepest apologize for frightening you all." He said looking at them, the way they acted when seeing him gave away they weren't with the Professor but what was he to do, accuse her of being a liar?

Wenton had been watching the entire scene. Aurora had been liying. Should he tell the truth and be a good Ministry Official. Or should he let them slide. The question was good an he didn't know the answer. He would just have to turn her in.

"Well Well Well!" Wenton said from a nerby tree. "It looks like you just made a mistake in lieing." Wenton said. HE walked over to the group and said again, "You have lied to this proffesor. I have been watching them this entire time. The boy walked all the way from the castle, you cannot tell me he was lost. Infact i saw many of them come from the castle. Now we should determine what Cecily wants you to do!"

Remus looked at the Ministry Official emerge from out of no where, allowing his theory of the fact of how the group acted toward him, proving to be correct. Remus said nothing looking at the group and then the professor before his gaze rest upon the Ministry Official, "Is it a fact that they are not lost?" He questioned looking at him, despite the fact the Ministry Official had seem to be quite sure of what he had said, Remus had to clarify on the matter.

Wenton was surprised that he had not belived him the first time. He sighed and said, "Yes, i have been here in the forrest and i have seen about 2 or 3 come FROM hogwarts to HERE and I can pretty much gareentee that they were NOT lost." WEnton hoped the Proffesor would belive him. Even though he was a Ministry Official, his position was kinda un authoritive.

Remus looked at the Ministry official before looking back at the Professor, "I Do believe you, though you must understand this is a work Colleague." He said Nodding, "I Would hope she would not lie to me." He said as he looked at the Ministry Official, "Though you did say you had seen them Freely walked into the Forest, and i will take your word for it, Though may i ask why you were here?" He asked in a curious manner.

"I told them to go on ahead, and I should be there as soon as I could and at a specific time they should be here" she replied. "I find it rather disturbing that you should be watching these children sir." Aurora stated to the newer man. "Your obviously a very mentally ill person, so I suggest you leave the grounds, otherwise people may think your a death eater stalking it's prey." She smirked. "I can quite assure you I had told them earlier in the day to meet me here" she smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back