Well...

Fabio Santiago-Cruz

OOC First Name
Caleb
Wand
9 inch Hazel Wand with core of Dragon Heartstring, heavy
Hi! My name is Caleb. I am new. I have been roleplaying for a few months, so I am kind of new and kind of not new at the same time. I was introduced to this site by a friend, and I thought it would be fun, so I joined! I can't wait to start RPing with you all! :) :D

--Caleb

Hi Caleb!

You can call me Tenilee, and I'm glad you decided to join us here, I'm sure you'll have loads of fun! I can't wait to see you around and have a roleplay some time. So since you're new here, I guess I'll give you some links. ^_^

If you're starting to develop your character and want some feedback you can post in Character Development.
Character biographies can be put here: Background Centre.

You can check out the Site Documentation It's super helpful, or you can just PM one of the Admins or one of the GMs, they'll be happy to help you, or you can send me a PM and I'll try to answer any questions.

So yeah, I think that's about it. Hope you decide to stay with us. :D

Welcome to the site, Caleb. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. Tenile has given you all sorts of useful information, but if you need any questions answered feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and kudos to your friend for telling you about the site. ^_^

See you around!

Hey, I'm Arty and it's awesome that you decided to joined us!
Feel free to bump me with a PM if you wanna RP with meh. I have this Durmy guy, he's 17. xD

:D Thanks for the welcome you guys.! :)

Caleb. Caleb. I just love that name. Caleb. Caleb. Have I told you I love your name? :trolol: xD Anyway, Welcome to HNZ Caleb!! ^_^ I'm Mintzy, feel free to PM me if you want to RP, chat or anything legal. :teehee: Hope you'll enjoy your stay with us! :D

Hey there, Caleb! Welcome to HNZ. :)
I hope you enjoy your time on the site and I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Caleb! :hug: I am so glad you decided to join! :) As I have told you before, this place is addicting! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back