Closed Welcome Home

Mallory giggled softly, taking the bite he offered, brushing her hair back. "Okay," She reached for his hand. "What do you say I teach you how to make these?" She asked, smiling softly. "A little piece of my home for you." She offered, rubbing her thumb over the back of his hand.

Atkin smiled as he continued to offer Mallory bites of her dessert. He also sneaked a few himself and he must admit they were delicious. At her offer, he remembered something he actually wanted to tell her. "Sure. What about you teach me when we are in the kitchens back at the castle?", he cheekily suggested. He had not submitted an application yet as he wanted to run this by her. See how she would feel if he was going there to work. He saw an ad for a staff position when he was out for some errands in Brightstone Village. He loved the inn and Tyra's kids but he also felt he was missing out a lot on his relationship with the woman.

Mallory blinked as Atkin spoke, pausing mid-bite. "Are you suggesting that you work at the castle as well?" She asked. She considered a moment before reaching over for his hand. "Atkin, I would love to have you closer, but you know as well as I do that your place is here. This is your home, and besides, we both know Tyra wouldn't know what to do with herself if you weren't here to support her and try out all her experimental cocktails," She teased him gently, taking his hand in both of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back