OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Liv: There comes a time when you get super busy and things become very hectic; then you’re sitting there over your morning coffee and weetabix wondering, is this a pimple or a boil?
Nick: Just get to the Update. :glare:
Liv: Fine. *grumbles* *puts on cheesy grin, baseball cap and grabs a Wizarding Wireless mic*

Hello all and welcome to another HNZ Weekly Update, hosted by yours truly! Though I’m sure by the end of this somebody will think twice in future about telling asking me to write it. :r:

You may have noticed quite a bit of changes on the board. And if you haven't, well then get out from under that rock.

Ministry of Magic:

To improve upon the Ministry of Magic’s Application process, it was revamped and edited.
MoM Application

And to make things more clear for the new application, check out the Newts guideline added with it.
Newts

You may have noticed that the Avatar Galleries were fixed. Enjoy their graphic-y goodness. :D Link to the galleries

PM:

When using the Private Message system, members may now use the new Full Reply code that was recently added. It should make PMing a bit easier now. :D Thank you to DanT who is letting us use his code. :D

Classrooms:

Thanks to a wonderful suggestion made by Andrew Bruke, lessons are now archived in each classroom. Now all the time and effort made by students may still be viewed and not deleted.

Fonts!:

Thanks to someone’s badgering of a certain Admin member :r: we now have a new Font Dropdown added to the board. Now members can experiment with different fonts and make their posts a bit more interesting.

Quick Plot:

Trouble at Hogwarts! Professor Remus Firn, Transfiguration teacher, was rushed to St. Mungo’s recently for a gunshot wound to the head! http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7171436/1/#new Will he be cured? How will he return to teach next term? Stay tuned and find out! :o

Graphics Competition #15:

In glorious tribute to her hard work and dedication, Linda, this one’s for you! No I’m not pulling out a microphone. :r: You’re ears would bleed. :lol: I’m talking about Graphics Competition #15, yeah! Go try your hand at making a loverly new avatar for the one, the only, HNZ’s Global Moderator; Andromeda Fiorelli! *applause*
G.C. 15

Writing Comp 2 Winner:

Our 2nd Writing Competition went off without a hitch and a lot of very awesome entries! It was a pleasure to read them all and cannot wait to see what you guys come out with for the next one. ^_^

Oh yeah, guess I should mention;
Cecily Rambolt *cough*me*cough* won.
Beat my socks off for the next one y’all!
Writing Comp 2

Brightstone Village Weekend:

It opened today. 'Nuff said. :cool:

Thus concludes this week’s update, brought to you by loads of caffeine, chocolate and a healthy dose of spell checker. I’ll see you next time. ;)

And who knows? Maybe we’ll have changed some stuffs around this week. :shifty:

Peace out,
~Liv (on behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back