OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
I know it's late, but here it is nonetheless.
This week wasn't as hectic on HNZ as others, so I'll just quickly outline whatever happened for you all. :)

Quick Reminders:
[ol][li]The Admin are not your slaves nor are we available at your beck and call. We're busy people when we're on HNZ and definitely when we're not able to be on. If we haven't gotten back to you about something just wait it out -- we'll get to it in time.
If it does happen that we've forgotten about you, or you feel we may have, you may 'bump' your personal message after a few days with a polite sort of response.</LI>
[li]You're reminded to use the Report Button to bring rule breaking to an Administrator's attention. ^_^ [/li][/ol]
Site Coding:
An Automatic Welcome PM has been added to HNZ's list of codes, if you receive this PM do not fret. Simply view the message and it shouldn't bother you on that computer, in that browser anymore.
Here is a copy of the original update:
A automatic welcome PM code was added to HNZ today and many of you may be wondering why you received such a random PM when you've been a member here for a fair while.
Everybody receives the message at first until the PM sets a cookie in your browser, then it won't appear again for you. If you only use one computer and one browser you'll never see the PM again (unless you clear your cookies). That means even if you have four accounts on HNZ you will only see it once.
When you use a different internet browser or computer it will need to set the cookie again, so the message will pop up again. Same goes for if you clear your cookies.
At any rate, now you know and you've been warned. :)

~Nick

P.S: A special thanks to DanT/HolySavior for writing this code for us. :wub:

The FAQ Forum:
Some of you may have noticed the FAQ forum is now viewable on the index page instead of as a subforum of the General Information forum.
Unfortunately I found a problem, a bug, with the forum where it would not display a topic if it was the only topic in the forum, then it decided to display no topics at all.
This was the best solution I could come up with.
HNZ Trivia Contest:
The HNZ Trivia Contest concluded this past week and prizes were awarded.
You can see what the answers where and who won what here.
Graphics Competition:
The ninth Graphics Competition concluded here with Lemina Troque having been voted the winner.
Congratulations, Lemina! <:p And thanks to everyone who entered and voted. ^_^
Slightly Altered Theme
I added a slightly altered version of HNZ's default theme to the theme selector (called 'HNZ Special').
Click here to view the theme. :)

ZetaBoards Premium:
The two months of ZetaBoards premium I purchased for HNZ are nearly gone. ZetaBoards Premium enables such features for us as:
[ul][li]PM Topic/Forum Subscriptions
[li]E-Mail Topic/Forum Subscriptions
[li]Admin Viewable Edit History
[li]Only one advertisement on the Index page
[li]and a few more...[/li][/ul]
If you feel you can help supply a month more of this feature it would be greatly appreciated. Simply contact me via PM and I'll discuss it with you. There are other ways of purchasing premium than money, but it varies by country etc.
So if you think you might be able to assist then please contact me. ^_^ [It's mostly non-minor members who will be able to help with this. :) ]

Lessons:
Lesson six of all classes should be up and perhaps even being marked by now.
Exams for all classes will begin/be posted on March the 2[sup]nd[/sup].

Still to Come on HNZ:
[ul][li]The Yule Ball
[li]Winter Break and all the excitement that'll entail
[li]Secret student plots
[li]Students returning to the castle
[li]More OOC events
<LI>[li]More updates! <:p [/li][/ul]

I probably missed some stuff, but there you have the things I could remember. ^_^

~Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back