Open We Have Made It This Far

Alexis smiled as each took a cookie from the plate. She never knew them so well except for classes and Fleur and her being prefects as well as in Heta together. The Ravenclaw took a cookie for her own and took a bite just before the Gryffindor directed a question at her. Swallowing the small bite that she took, she pondered over the question. "Well... I might go with my brother, Armin, to Romania for a short vacation. He always wanted to show me his work and somehow convinced me to be a dragonologist like him." Armin was her most favorite brother followed by Adam, Adalric and Achim. He often visited NZ whenever he needed to report to the ministry as well as see that pretty brunette, Eva. Eventhough he knew she was set on being an auror, she had to indulge him as a favor of him defending her from their oldest brother's protectiveness of her. "Then, after that, I will try my luck on the auror training.", she added a little bit embarrassed.

Fleur's eyebrows rose a bit when Shane said his last school had been the worst, but she said nothing. She figured if he wanted to talk about that, he would do so himself. Fleur smiled when he said he was also going traveling, and she nudged him a little. "That would be fun, where do you think you'll go?" She asked him. But her attention was soon caught by Alexis' words. "What!?" She asked as she said her brother had convinced her to work alongside him as a dragonologist. "That's awesome. You won't believe how jealous I am right now." She said with a slight grin, shaking her head. "How do you know you won't want to stay and work with dragons instead? A lot better than auror training, if you ask me." Fleur said, a little frustrated that Alexis had such an opportunity and would only do it for a little while, it seemed. She would kill to work alongside a dragonologist and see what it was like. But hopefully, soon she would be able to on her own merit.

@Alexis Kramer @Shane Ackley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back