Wanting to tlak to anyone who is willing to talk.

Pez Rolin

Pez walked down to the lawn and sat her self aginst a tree and staired out into the openess. She couldn't believe what was going on, she had the sweetest boyfriend, she wasn't fighting with anyone except Lilian, but that was just Lilian be Lilian.

[color=cc66ff]Lemina was heading to chill out on the lawns when she noticed Kasey and another Slytherin girl she recognised from classes. They both looked in high spirits so she went up to them and said, "Hiya guys. Can I sit here?"[/color]

"I am fine."she said to lemina(did we meet i dont rember lol)"What abot you bot?How did your exams go?"she asked curious to know how the othr houses were performing.

[color=cc66ff]"Samers!" she said to Kasey with a laugh. "My exams were alright. I messed up Astronomy though.! she told her. It didn't bother her because she didn't really like the subject and had no interest for it.

((Yeah, it was a topic on like the lakefront with me, you, Jessy and Ginny lol))[/color]

Athene sat a little way from the girls and was trying to think of something entertaining to do with her day. Her snake sat on her lap, dozing. She wondered if ny of them were afraid of snakes, and if she could scare them with Artemis, but decided againat waking her up.

Instead she just watched the girls from afar, scheming.

[color=cc66ff]She was lying down when she noticed the girl who couldn't buy a wand in Ollivander's. Lemina was about to get up and ask her to join them but decided against it, considering how bad a temper the girl had.[/color]

"My exams were..okay, I failed transfiguration though."Pez said watching Athene sit down away from them. She had gotten into a fight with the girl before and did not wish to again. Pez had been close to detention twice and didn't wish to again.

[color=cc66ff]In reply to Pez she said, "I got an E in Transfiguration. But a T in Astronomy!"[/color]

Bored, Athene stood up and walked over towards the girls. She sat down between them and shrugged off her bag.
"Hi!" she said cheerfully.

[color=cc66ff]"Hi." she said to the girl who had come and sat down. "It's OK but I never really liked it." continuing talking to Pez.[/color]

[color=cc66ff] Lemina heard the two Slytherins introduce themselves so she joined in, "Hi Athene. I met you in the Second Hand Store. I'm Lemina. Lemina Troque."[/color]

"Oh, yes." Athene recalled. She hadn't paid the girl much attention in the store.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Yeah, I was hoping for better results myself," said Athene. She pulled from her rucksack a small bag of sweets and fudge, and made to take one, but decided to offer one to her new friends first.

It's only polite

She held out the bag to Pez. "Would you like one?"

"Good choice!" said Athene. "The fudge is lovely, it really melts on your mouth. Go one, taste it!"

She offered the bag to the girl from the shop too.

"It's so good to make amends with you after our little fight six months ago, Pez. You know, I felt terrible after!"

Athene tried very hard to stop herself from laughing, and contained it only just.
"it's OK," she said. "I understand that I can be really...upsetting, sometimes."

She wondered if Pez had finished the fudge or not.

"Did you like it?" she said, when Pez had finished chewing, and had swallowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back