Wanting To Meet A Mermaid

Stopped in his spin Sern looked at Jeeyan carefully, "How do you mean". He had never been called better then his brother. Looking her up and down again before returning to her eyes waiting for a response.

Sern hated it when he didn't get answers. He swam around her a few times. "Oh come on tell already" He kept his tone even. He came around in front of her and waited to see if he would, this time, get a an answer.

Aeon's eyes narrowed on the mermaids before changing over to Sern. "SERN!" He bellowed, going to grab Sern's wrist. "We have to go."

Jeeyan laughed and finally nodded..I give in..It means that I like you more than him..

Sern looked from his brother to the mermaid, Well thats....interesting. A mermaid that was probably a hundred years older liked him. And his brother....wait his brother always yelled at him he turned to Aeon and said, "Pardon?".

"We are leaving." Aeon repeated quite plainly. The other merfolk are better than this one, One of them can shine and the other has a pet toadfoal. He thought. "I thought mermaids were meant to be pretty?" Aeon said, looking directly at Jeeyan.

Jeeyan seemed to read Sern's mind..Not paying attention to Aeon,she saidI may have lived longer here but mermaids are still considered younger than humans..

"Ah yes well....." He couldn't quite think of what to say, he turned to his brother for abit of help.

Kida sat on the edge of the lake, her feet dipped in the water, she looked out to where she last saw her cousins, running her hands through her hair, contemplating if she should go back in the water or continue to stay on the edge.

Storm was swimming in his usual spot when he saw a few humans and a mermaid. So, Being curious as he was, He swam up to them. "What are you all up to?" He said in his musical tone.

"Oh...uhmm...storm isn't it?" Sern looked over to storm with a "uhm little help here" look.
Then he looked back to Jeeyan and then to his brother.

Jeeyan frowned and almost intentionally bumped her tail on Aeon's side..Yes,we are meant to be beautiful..Why??Just then she noticed a merman swimming towards them,Storm,as he say he was,was good looking but seemed to be the type to be attached..Just talking and swimming..And I havent seen you since..

Storm smiled at Sern then turned to Jeeyan. "Mind if I borrow these boys? I need to show them something." He said with a grin.

Aeon swam up to get a breath before diving down again and holding Storm's arm. "Lets go then, I don't want to be here any longer, You coming Sern?" He asked. He really wanted to get away from the mermaid as fast as he could, She was the WORST mermaid he'd encountered

Jeeyan could feel tears burning in her eyes..Cannot contain any longer,she shouted letting her musical voice turned to a shrill one..ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR BROTHER IS INTERESTED IN TALKING WITH ME!!!She let her tears flow,like shining pearls before swimming fast away from them..

Sern noticed the tension building between them all, He wasn't used to attention and now a mermaid liked him and a merman wanted him to go to his cave and his brother asking him to do who knows what.

So he just floated there, wondering who would take him first.

Kida stood up, she began to get bored, her cousins had proberly pulled eachother limb from limb if they have been together that long, Kida waded out knee deep, she looked out for any sign of life.

Aeon stared guiltily after the mermaid, He HAD wanted to talk to her, That's why he was there, But she chose to ignore him and go to Kida, then to Sern. "Come on Sern." He mumbled under the water, going to to get air and coming back under. Aeon went to grab Sern's wrist to pull him along with the merman.

(( ok but I dont wanna have to rp a scene at teh cave can we jsut tie this one up its like way old ._. )

Storm smiled at them both. "How about another time? Seeing what's just happened." He said, pushing both the boys to the surface to return to the castle before he himself swam away.

Aeon swam to the bank and climbed from the water. "Come on Kida." He called, turning towards the castle and disappearing into it, waiting for them to come

(( I get to end it memememememememememe ))

He looked to see the merman swim off then head, along side his brother and cousin back to the castle or whatever the hell they were doing all that time ago.

~~END~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back