Wanting To Meet A Mermaid

Artemis looked one last time out of the owlery window before trotting out the door to meet Kida. She stumbled her way through the myriad of passageways, alcoves, classrooms and entrance ways before finally reaching the outdoors.
"Phew..." she said softly. "That place is a beehive."
Hitching up her robes, Artemis began walking towards the lake in the distance.

Kida was swimming down, she wanted to explore the deapths of the lake, she suddenly realised she was ment to be meeting a friend By the lake, and the Puffskeins are up there alone, "Nox" She commanded, and he wand went out, tucking it away, Kida quickly swam up to the surface, passing Sern and the mermaid, She quickly swam towards the Shore, she was in her robes, the Mermaid had pulled her into the water, not someting she had planned to happen, she walked onto the edge of the lake and sat down, ringing out her robes, she saw the Puffskeins were find, still chasing spiders around, "You better not eat a students spider, you will be squished before you can puff away" she joked watching them bounce around like loons. the water was calm again, Aeon was hiding and Sern was talking to a mermaid.

Aeon watched Sern talk to the mermaid, No one was interested in him. He began to hate his brother, He was the one who wanted to meet the mermaid, That BRAT just had to come along. Aeon went back under the water and waited, He couldn't stand them. Would they even care if he drowned? He didn't think so. Aeon sank to he bottom of the lake and closed his eyes. Waiting, They'd be sorry.

Artemis finally reached the lakeside, and began to take in the bizarre scene in front of her. There was a boy sinking into the depths of the water, far out into the lake, looking disgruntled and sulky. Another boy was talking to a fair mermaid, completely starry eyed. And Kida, sitting with a bunch of mad furry creatures bouncing like rabbits after spiders.
Artemis gave one, completely baffled look, before approaching Kida.
"Hallo there. What's all this, then?"

Kida saw Artemis, she was about to say hi when something caught her eye, she saw escaping bubbles rising to the surface, it was where aeon was hiding, she stood up, looked to where Aeon was hiding, he wasnt there, she threw off her robes, she knew it would be easier to swim this way, she was in her swimmers, she drew her wand and quickly ran into the water, diving below the surface, she swam past Sern and the Jeeyan, her velvet brown brown hair flowing around in the water, constantly getting in her view, as she swam deeper the water got darker, she drew her wand infront of her in her right hand, "Lumos" She said, the tip of her wand glowed with a bright rich light, she swam down deeper, still holding her breath, the mermaid wasnt around so she couldnt talk underwater as well, she spotted aron on the lake bed, Kida swam down to him, Nudging him to see if he was still alive somehow, she didnt care if she was dead or not, she grabbed his arm, and kicked of the lakes bed, she had a strong grip on Aeons arm so he couldnt escape, Kida Continued to swim up, she was running out of air, she reached the surface just intime, Kida Gasped for breath, she checked to see if Aeon was still alive, Kida corrected her grip on Aeons arm and dragged him into shore, throwing him onto the shore, she sat down on the beach, trying to catch her breath before she even bothered about Aeon.

Artemis's hand fell down from where she was halfway through waving, her mouth open. Kida had looked as if she was about to say something, when she suddenly turned and dived into the lake. Artemis blinked, then resolved to watch and wait.

Aeon let Kida drag him up and out of the water. He stared up at the sky, Why did she have to pull him out. He wanted to meet that mermaid, But ohh noo, His brother HAD to come, how typical of him. He was really excited to meet a mermaid and now THIS. He coughed up water and rolled over, Away from Kida.

Kida was still tyring to catch her breath, she saw Aeon Roll over, she stood up and walked over to him, "WHAT ON EARTH" she stopped to try to catch her breath again "DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING" She Shouted at him, She was angry at him for pulling that stunt, water still dripping from her hair

Aeon closed his eyes and ignored her, He wished she would just shut up. He looked over at his brother and scowled, He had an urge to kick his sorry ass, But he would wait. And all I wanted to do was meet a mermaid. He thought, His eyes stinging with tears.

Kida Sighed softly, she sat down next to Aeon, She finally caught her breath fully, "Aeon, i dont know what was going through your mind just then, but what you did was completely stupid, i dont know how you could even thing about putting your parents through such greif" She put her hand on Aeons Shoulder, "Why did you want to drown yourself?" She asked Calmly

"Stop talking about my parents, And I did it because I doubt you'd care." Aeon replied, shrugging her hand off.

Kida Scowled, "Oh so i dont care, so i just pulled you out of the water, risking my own life to save you, becasue i dont care, i just happened to luckly see bubbles reaching the surfaces from where you were hiding, and go and stop you from killing yourself, because i dont care, well let me tell you something, i do care, i care if you get in trouble, i care if you Try and drown yourself, i care if you jump off a god damn bridge" She said raising her voice slightly "And i wont stop talking about your parents, cause there my aunt and uncle, the only ones i have, and i know how they would feel if you killed yourself" Kida was Furious, her whole life she has been looking out for Aeon and Sern, and now he tells her that she doesnt care.

Aeon sat up and shook water from his hair. He chose to ignore Kida, He didn't really have a reply. He watched the mermaid, which Sern had stolen from him.

Kida Hated Being Ignored, Her right hand turned into a fist, "Aeon" She glared at him "Aeon talk to me." she scowled

"I'm sorry." Aeon replied simply, watching the mermaid, She was beautiful, shame she has to waste her talent on HIM though. He sighed and got up, walking back into the water. "Don't worry about it, I wasn't actually trying to kill myself, I knew I would be able to swim up if no one came, just wanted to see if anyone would." He said over his shoulder before diving into the water and swimming towards to Mermaid.

Kida sighed again, she was ready to run back into the water and pull Aeon out of any fight or trouble he would get in, she rememebered Artemis, she turned to face her "Sorry Artemis, i forgot" she said grinning

Artemis stopped staring and blinked back into focus as Kida spoke to her.
"Oh, ah, yeah. So...that was one of your cousin's?" she said, rather awkwardly.

Kida Grinned at Artemis, "Yes, that was Aeon, hes the oldest of the two, Sern is under the water out there" Kida said pointing out into the water.

Sern looked over to his brother, The one that had played the prank on him, and was about to yell when he realized his brother looked rather pale and his expression not exactly in the best of moods.
"Brother?.." he asked slowly then he asked again but with his name, which is something he rarely did "Aeon?...Are you alright?" look looked with concern at his brother.

Aeon just stared ahead, ignoring his brother and hardly acknowledging his existence, He continued to swim up to the mermaid, wondering if she'd talk to him .

He asked again his voice slightly raised, "Brother talk to me". He was almost worried. his eyes carefully watching his brother as he came near.

Serns gaze kept switching from his brothers to the mermaid, making sure she wouldn't disappear. on one side he was greatly interested with the mermaid and needed to know more about her. And on the other his brother wasn't looked well and didn't even seem to notice him.

Jeeyan watched as Sern tried to talk to his brother..They seem to look the same but still she was fascinated by Sern..Swimming gracefully towards Sern,she grab hold of his hand and began to swim beautifully around his brother..Sern,who is he??

"Oh" He said looking over to Jeeyan again, "Hes my brother, Aeon". He leant close to her, "And I think he likes you" He gave a small chuckle and spun around in the water playfully.

Jeeyan laughed at Sern's statement while Sern spun around..Swimming closer to Sern,she whispered He might be but you are far better..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back