Wanting To Meet A Mermaid

Sern Looked around for a moment, He was thinking way more quickly then he was used to. Yeah he found his brother annoying but... as Sern thought Hes MY brother. He didn't even brother to think about what he was doing, He just ran to the water and dived in deep into the water. The water was icy but he took no notice. He looked around for his brother, Then wondered if the mermaid had done something to him. He knew they were mischievous.

Kida watched Sern Go into the water, "NOT YOU ASWELL!" She Shouted, she was getting frustrated, another cousin gone under she thought to herself, Kida Sat down in the water, which was now chest high, she crossed her arms over her chest and scowled, her robes drenched, but she didnt care, she waited impaitently for Aeon and Sern to return.

Sern knew that his cousin would be furious with him but he had to find his brother. He decided to confront the mermaid. Swimming near her he waited for her to notice him. He wondered if she spoke english. He knew how to speak with most creatures but he wasn't so sure about mermaids.

Kida lowered her head into the water slightly, she got bored waiting, and started to blow bubbles waiting for one of them to resurface.

Jeeyan smiled in amazement and suddenly pulled the girl with her underwater,following the new boy who went in first..Your cousin is not dead..Just playing pranks with you two..Im Jeeyan..She told them since she knew they could understand her underwater..

Kida was Spooked when she was pulled under water, the cold water hitting her face, she was stunned, she looked at the mermaid, she treaded water under water, he hair floating freely, Kida opened her mouth to talk underwater, she didnt know if she could or not, and quickly shut it, just returned the comment with a wave

Sern laughed underwater at his cousin's when she was pulled in. Then adapting his voice so it would be much more understandable underwater. He was pleased he had spent the time practicing to do so. "Thank you for telling us" He said in an even tone which was hard to do while under water. "I was quite worried" He was thinking many different things as he watched her such as, Oh thank god hes safe, ..im going to kill that bastard, should have remembered they can speak english underwater...god im an idiot and they kept going along with a slight awe at the mermaid.
But he kept that hidden

Jeeyan smiled at the boy,halh hoping if he would only just be a merman..Looking back at the girl,she smiled vaguely..You can talk underwater without drinking water,you know..Looking around,she spotted two feet wading from not far away..There he is..Dont bother him at first..I hope Bill would join us..

Kida Grinned as she began to talk, "Oh" She looked at Aeons legs, she was fumed, she wanted to go swim over to him and drown him, but she resisted "Bill?" she asked, "who's Bill?"

Sern was still watching the mermaid, She was what he had expected of a mermaid and more. He was sure he wasn't sleep else his cousin wouldn't be here. He looked a her a moment longer before continuing, "And what bring you here to us land abiding creatures" he asked in as polite of tone he could muster.

Jeeyan smiled,not wanting to tell them who Bill is..I live here as long as the castle stood..I am the oddball of the bunch,wanting to meet human unlike my sisters who prefer not to..

"I see....Are there many of you here?" He hoped she didn't mind all the questions, he'd swum many a time in the lake but hadn't seen a merperson ever. he looked her up and down again before returning his gaze to her face.

Kida Smiled "Thats like So Cool!" She said grinning, she was muggleborn so meeting a mermaid is like the best thing in the world, "so what do you do here?"

Jeeyan nodded at him..Seven..Reason why you wont see them and only me because they dislike human..Luckily I do not come after them..May I ask your name??She hoped the boy wouldn't mind her asking his name..Turning to the girl,she answered..Isn't it obvious??Meeting students..Playing with them..That is if Bill doesn't come around to play with me..

Kida began to Laugh, it seemed like the Mermaid had a Crush on her youngest cousin, she couldnt help it, she was laughing like a loon. she gathered her self together and managed to say something "Whos bill?" she wanted to know, she couldnt stop herself, she started to laugh again

"I am Sern...Sern Summers" He said returning to his usual quiet but commanding tone.
"And you would be...?"He watched intently and listened for her name and thought I must come swimming more often.

Sern glanced over to his cousin with a slightly raised eyebrow but decided not to even try figure her out. Why...Why does she have to be my cousin? but deep down he liked having her as his cousin and wouldn't have it any other way. He then when back to watching the mermaid.

Jeeyan watched as the girl laugh..Cute laugh you have there..And to answer your question,Bill is a shark..Turning to Sern,she answeredJeeyan..

"Jeeyan", Sern repeated thoughtfully, He made sure he embedded the name into his memory then, "I've never had the chance to speak to a shark" He said in his usual tone, "they always seem to busy eating or finding food". He still hadn't taken his eyes off her

"thanks" Kida said with a grin, She remembered sharks, always reported on Tv for biting people "Cool, a shark, thats different, a shark in a magical lake" she said Laughing again

Jeeyan laughed,letting her voice sounded musical underwater..Bill played with me most of the time..And he just eat small fishes..

((you could make a merman if you want))

Sern barely noticed his cousin was speaking let alone what she was saying. He had to much to think about. He couldn't quite think of something to say for a moment then, "If you don't mind me asking what do merpeople do to pass the time?", it seemed his curiosity would never be sated.

(( That I could. ))

Kida Continued to laugh, she looked around her for the shark "Oh Bill" she called, she wanted to meet the shark, she wanted to see if he would Scare her other Cousin Aeon, for pulling this prank on her

Sern only just remembered his cousin was there and glanced at her before returning her attention to jeeyan, wondering if she would answer.

Kida quickly turned around, she swam down, she was getting bored just swimming in one spot, she was a good swimmer, and she liked exploring, the further she went down, the Hard it is to see, the water was appraoching a pitch black, she looked up and she could see Sern, and the mermaid chatting, she quickly grabbed her wands from her robes, "Lumos" She muttered, the wand's tip light up with a satisfying glow of light, Kida looked around, this was much different to lakes she swam in at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back