Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon walked down to the lakefront and sat by the lakes edge, peering into the water. He had heard rumors that mermaids actually lived there. Aeon was waiting for his cousin Kida to come and join him, He wondered if she believed mermaids were here. There was bound to be, If goblins and Elves do then why not mermaids? Aeon was wearing swimming trunks just incase he had to enter the water. He stroked his two puffskeins that were bouncing happily next to him. It was a great day for a swim he thought, looking up at the sky.

Kida Walked down to the Lakefront, Aeon had walked past her while she was walking through the gardens, and told her to meet him down at the lake, she walked down to the lake, she had her owl perched on her arm, she liked taking walks with gufo, it gave her some company, she saw her cousin and walked over to him and sat down, Gufo watched the puffs, he was clearly amused by them. "Why did you want me hear again, i didnt catch it, you were talkign to fast" she said with a giggle, usually it was the other way around.

"I want to see a mermaid remember?" Aeon replied, turning his head to his right and looking at Kida.
"And make sure your bird doesn't attempt eating my puffskeins or it will regret it." He continued, looking at the bird, He didn't trust it just yet. But Kida seemed to love it.

Kida Laughed, "well that makes some sort of sense, there are Goblins and elves why not be Mermaids" she looked at the water, it was calm, and still, She rolled back laughing when Aeon mentioned Gufo eating his Puffskeins, "Gufo wouldnt hard them, there fluff would get caught in his beak" she said still laughing, she stroked Gufos neck gently, looking back towards the lake, her hazel eyes shimmered in the sun, she ran her fingers along Gufos Soft Deep Brown Feathers, Kidas Fingers where still cut from being in the owlery earlier that day, Kida loved owls and Owls loved Kida, Gufo Hooted softly "I assure you Gufo wont harm your Puffskeins"

Aeon watched silently as his puffskeins, Canice, The purple one and Deogol, The blue, bounce after a large spider lurking in the grass. "I believe you." He said simply, Moving closer to the water.

Kida Looked at the water "Do you think there is a way we can call one or something?" she enquired looking at the water, she swapped Gufo to her other arm, and began to pet him again, she looked at her hand which had been nibbeled by the owls in the owlery earlier, "remind me to go to the Hospital wing later"

Aeon waited a few moments before finally speaking. "Go to the hospital wing Kida." He said with a grin, swirling his fingers in the water.

Kida scowled, "you are no help at all, i'll go AFTER i see a mermaid, if i do see one" kida stared bluntly at the lake "Maybe if i stare at it long enough a mermaid will appear" She laughed softly glaring at the lake again

"I can't take this anymore." Replied Aeon, Getting to his feet and diving into the lake. God this waters cold. He thought to himself as he slowly drifted towards the bottom.

Kida watched Aeon run into the lake, she continued to pet Gufo, she sighed softly, and watched to where he had entered, about a minute past, Kida Shot to her feet, Gufo flapped his wings violently trying to regain balance,"Aeon?" She said looking at the water, "Aeon?!??" She said louder, she petted Gufo again, she looked around the water, trying to spot any sign of life.

Aeon slowly swam towards the other side of the lake and poked his head out of the water, hearing Kida calling his name. He smiled to himself, hoping she'd have to jump into the water. He moved behind some rocks so he could see her but she couldn't see him.

Jeeyan was swimming the whole time when she heard two first years wanting to see her..I'll give in then..Swamming closer,she noticed the boy dived into the water..Smiling playfully,Jeeyan hid behind some weeds for him not see her..She just let out a sweet,musical hello..Hello there..Letting her voice seem to come from a far..

Kida looked around, she started to get frustrated, she knew Aeon could swim, but this was a lake with magical creatures, not normal creatures, she shouted at the top of her voice "AEON SUMMERS YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SERIOUSLY HURT YOU!" she looked out into the water, looking for life again

Aeon's eyes widened when he heard a voice that sounded sweet and musical, He thought it came from a far distance. He turned around in the water. "Hello, Is anyone there?" He croaked. His eyes wandering around the water.

Jeeyan nearly winced at the girl's shrill voice..She poked her head up out the water and grinned funnily at the girl..As soon as she would get the girl's attention,Jeeyan planned on pulling her into the water..

Jeeyan heard the boy called out but decided to focus on the girl first..She seemed hesitant to jump in..Jeeyan also notice pygmys and an owl..If only I were human,I would love to have those things..

Kida started to get very annoyed, she looked around at the water, Kida began to storm towards the waters edge "FINE! I'LL JUST LET YOU DROWN YOU ARROGANT LITTLE..." Gufo suddenly flew off her arm, she looked at the water again, she saw a head in the water, she knew it wasnt Aeon because Aeon has blonde hair "...Prick?" she said with a slight tone of curiousity in her voice.

Jeeyan finally smiled when the girl looked at her..She stretched out her hand and looked at her encouragingly..

Kida Tilted her head, she took a few steps forward, she dipped her toes in the water, Kida sudddenly stopped, this creature had spooked Gufo, she just stood on the waters edge in amazement "Aeon?" she said softly

Aeon moved out from behind his hiding place and floated around in the water, Trying to find where the voice had come from when he saw Kida talking to a blue creature in the water, His heart skipped a beat, Not knowing if it was dangerous or not. Maybe it's a mermaid He thought to himself. Or maybe it's something REALLY bad that wants to eat Kida, Well, If it ate Kida it wouldn't be that bad He concluded, swimming closer to them but keeping out of sight, he was sure he wasn't seen yet.

Kida stood on the edge of the lake, she waded in to knee height, looking at the water, Kida was still in her school uniform, she had her togz underneeth, her robes skimmed the waters skin before soaking up some water and sinking, she stopped, and looked at the mermaid again, her focus didnt change, "Aeon?" She called, she didnt know if he was still under, and she knew that he would want to see the mermaid, "Aeon?" she called again, a slight tone of concern in her voice, she looked at the Mermaid, Curious, but careful

Sern was walking down along the waterfront when he heard his cousin yell at his brother and thought "what the hell is going on this time". As he made his was to the voices he noticed something, a slight music from the water, he came around to see a mermaids head out of the water.
He watched the mermaid deep in thought, he didn't even seem to blink. He thought she, he was presuming it was female, would take notice of him so took a step back into a shadow keeping a watching, thoughtful stare.

Kida started to get annoyed with her cousin, here is a mermaid in the middle of the lake, and he isnt there, he has gone under and didnt return, Kida curled herhands into fists and threw them down by her side, she Shouted at the top of her voice "AEON SUMMERS, YOU GET YOUR ASS UP HERE RIGHT NOW" her voice carried across the lake, she was getting angry, she cracked her fingers, and looked at the mermaid, she was still standing knee deep not knowing if she should get out or not. She took a deep breath and began to yell again "I'M NOT JOKING AROUND AEON" her voice continued to echo over the lake

Stepping Silently to his cousin Sern Asked in his usual tone, "And whats happening here?.."
He was watching the mermaid closely even as he asked his cousin the question.

Kida Turned to Sern, Scowling Slightly, "Your Brother has gone for a swim, and hasnt resurfaced" Kida Said Completely forgetting about the mermaid, "And i'm not going to get him" She said Folding her arms, She looked back to the lake and began to shout again "AEON GET UP HERE NOW!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back