Want to come back

Grause Hitchins

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Well hello peoples, thought I might just leave a posting here (considering it says checking in) and just ask on an open board if it would alright for Vydráel Wyvernblood to rejoin? well not really as Vydráel Wyvernblood but as his Alias (ill explain it in a fic) Grause.

Sorry it's been so long since i even just posted something.. ANYTHING, but there has been stuff to sort out and it's all been sorted.
I'll only actually come back though if people will have me :D

:hug:
Of course people will have you. Everybody's welcome here! (except in certain circumstances, and as I don't remember banning you... :p )
I'm glad you may be able to come back and rejoin us. :D

Well i certainly hope there was no banning involved! otherwise id be worried at the affect of my last actual post

i promise to all those who want to read it, ill write a short fic to explain where hes been and what hes been up to

I'm still not sure how to go about it though, should i make a new account with the name Grause? or get someone to change this one's name to Grause or.. lol some other possible thing

Well, you should probably run the story past Admin first (just PM me) then if we approve it we can change your username on this account. :D

I've been wanting Zazuka to meet you for ages! Wecome back ^^

Yay, another character from our class returns!
*If my memory serves correct*
Zazuka wants to meet everyone. :oy:

Hey she was a bit anti-social her first year and everyone seems to have droped off second so third year seems like a good enough year to meet her own class mates don't you think. ^-^

I'm glad i can bring some people together then for more RPing :D
I'll get started on the fic right away, i already have some drafts written up which will make my job alot easier :)

you'll like how he's changed too ;)

Zazuka Bones said:
Hey she was a bit anti-social her first year and everyone seems to have droped off second so third year seems like a good enough year to meet her own class mates don't you think. ^-^
As was Hadan, but you don't see her following people around, do you? :p

**Anyways, welcome back, person I do not know. :-h

Hadan Johnson said:
Zazuka Bones said:
As was Hadan, but you don't see her following people around, do you? :p

**Anyways, welcome back, person I do not know. :-h
I followed you because you cut in on my singing alright that and Abby found you too so there :p

I agree with Andy will he actually smile this time?

I think he ment if he's allowed to come back as this Grause person. If you are I want to work somethin out with you.

well he will still be Vydráel it would stop confusion if his account said Grause, then introducing him wont require a monologue to explain :p

and of course i can smile
im doing so right now

hahaha Are you allowed to put up the fic? I'm curios to know what happened to Vydrael.

You're back! Wow, I wasn't expecting that. :p

Missed you tons! I'm glad that you've come back to Crackwarts. ;)

I know what you mean Andy. Tt said that he may have died so I had Zazuka dream that but not remember anything but the sorrow the next morning.

technically Vydráel did die.. but only metaphorically instead of literally
its like when a caterpillar becomes a butterfly
the caterpillar is destroyed to create the butterfly
(in my eyes anyway)

Still she dreamed it and sort of morned without knowing it if that makes since. Sometimes thies Seer hints are quite confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back