Wandering

"I would have but you started talking agian." Professor King said with a fake tone of annoyance in his voice. He then pulled the door open for Sophia to go in before him.

Sophia decided it would be best not to comment and gave Professor King a nod before stepping through the door. Once inside the castle she stopped within the Entrance Hall and looked at the House Points Hourglasses. Slytherin was still in second. It was not last, but it still was not first. She continued to stare at the hourglasses, waiting for the Professor.

Professor King cloased the large oak (?)doors behind him glanced at Sophia then at the marble (?) staircase, "Well, where to?" he inquired just then remembering something, "Have you read that book at all by the by?"

Sophia turned to look at Professor King, considering an answer to each of his questions. "Where to is really your choice Professor. If I had to pick, I guess I would say the Room of Requirements, although I am unsure as to what you have planned. And yes, I have read through the book once and am working on my second run through currently."

"The Room of Requirement it is then." Professor King responded just before Sophia went on to talk about the book, "That was a fair sized piece of work, a bit eager are we?" Professor King mocked light heartedly.

"I could you could say I am eager Professor," Sophia began as she started to walk up the stairs. "Although I know the magic is too advanced for me to master at the moment, I feel that being prepared and learning as much as I can now will make it all the easier to master when I am able."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back