Wandering

"Excuse me?" Bellatrix said.

Heath was in awe of the professor and the way he had managed to so quickly and efficiently resolve this problem and now turned to look at him and see how he would confront Bella's hatred of half-bloods and muggleborns.

He smirked, "I am not going to try and change your opinion of other witches and wizards, I am taking the five points from your house however and am quite disappoint that you are still prejudiced, unlike most of the CIVILIZED wizarding world... I will talk to the headmistress about other disciplinary actions towards you, as five points doesn't seem very drastic..."

"Does that please the rest of you?" he asked the others staning around him...

"It's funny you think an educated man like your self would know not to wast your time with filthy mudbloods." Bellatrix remarked.

ooc: I have to go. :D

"Uhhh yeah, that seems reasonable Professor" referring to the loss of points for Slytherin. But something else was on his mind...

"Hey, sorry to change the subject, but that time-turner thing...does it make everything go in reverse like watching a muggle movie on a VCR with the play and rewind buttons both pressed down? Or does it take you back and play things only in the forward direction??? Because either way, I'd pay to see Fia leap into or fall out of that tree again..."

Bruin usually tried to use humour to diffuse tense situations and as people still seemed a little heated, he hoped this would work.

Bruin watched Bellatrix stomp off. Looking around and realizing that he was certainly not the smallest person present said, "Well, she's pleasant isn't she??? And which one of you is the silly little idiot?"

"My time turner takes me back to any moment in time, the plays it forward with me there," he then turned to bellatrix, "I know I said flattery would get you nowhere, but insults don't help either.." He turned to go, and announce slytherin's lose of points.

"Wow" Heath said still trying to sort the events of the last ten minutes in his head "What a guy" he remarked referring to professor King.

He put his hand on Fia's shoulder "Are you alright?" he asked in his most sympathetic voice.

"Yeah, he's pretty cool." Bruin added, echoing Heath's sentiments regarding Professor King.

"And you..." he said, turning to Fia, "...were awesome. Don't you dare worry about what that cow from Slytherin had to say. Where I come from we have a saying...you get what you give ... and that girl is going to get what's coming to her, I guarantee it!!!"

Bruin's voice softened a little and he looked at the other two. "So, who's your favourite team again???"

"Maple Leafs all the way...except just not to the Stanley Cup" Heath joked "By the way, I think we might just be able to give Bellatrix what's coming to her a little sooner than you think" Heath smiled suggestively.

Besides the recent unpleasantness with Bellatrix, Heath was thoroughly enjoying this meeting with these two interesting new students, he hoped that this meeting might turn into a lasting friendship, maybe even the sort of bond that Harry, Hermione and Ron had formed in their first year at Hogwarts, plus it was good to finally know someone else from Hufflepuff.

"What do you mean...whatever it is, count me in!" Bruin said excitedly, wondering what plans for Bellatrix that Heath might be referring to.

"I'm not sure how far this will get us, but I found out the Slytherine House password. I dunno what we can do inside, but I'm sure the Weasleys must having something we could use to really get her back" Heath said "I was also thinking that sabotaging her broom at our next flying lesson couldn't hurt either" he added grinning.

"I like the way you think Heath!" Bruin replied with a grin..." but we're going to have to really think about this so that they can't trace it back to one of us...I mean, you saw Professor King, he isn't stupid and I'm sure both he and Smelly Belly will be expecting some kind of retaliation. We must move slowly, plan, scheme, work a little retaliatory magic, and then when she's not expecting it...wham!!!!"

Bruin was having so much fun, he almost forgot he was at school.

Sophia had been wandering down to the lake for a stroll on her own. She thought perhaps she might get in some reading down here. Instead she overheard something that did not please her. She approached the group that was speaking. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

Ford walked into the conversation from the edge of the lake as Sophia spoke up, "That sounds awfully like some Slytherin thinking, if you ask me, Sophia."

"Oh hey, Sophia..." Bruin said as he wheeled around to face her..."We were just talking about, uhhh, the muggle sport of ice hockey...you know body checking Wham!!!" and he pretended to body check Heath into a nearby tree. "Retaliation penalties, smelly belly protectors, that kind of stuff...I'm sure you wouldn't be interested..."

Bruin turned again when he heard Ford's voice..."Oh hey Ford...what's up?", he said nonchalantly.

"Exactally" Heath said, nodding head, trying to pretend that this wasn't the second time today he had been slammed into a tree.

"No, I'm fairly certain I heard someone," Sophia cast a look at Heath, "mention that they had discovered the password to the Slytherin common room. I wonder what a muggle sport would have to do with the Slytherin common room?"

"Well you see..." Heath started "Bruin...really wants to answer that...don't you Bruin"

"Yes, Bruin, don't you want to answer that?" Ford was having a hard time concealing as malicious grin.

"I asked them to plant rumours about the slytherin password" Professor King told the two curious slytherins as he saw them approach the two boys he had just spoke with. "To see who's daring enough to try the fake passwords..." he told them calmly

"Password??? Password....hmmm...oh yeah, no I think what Heath said was that he forgot his house's blithering password...personally, I'd have sworn, but he is too much of a gentleman..."

It finally occurred to Bruin what Professor King had said and now he felt under even more pressure to come up with a plausible explanation ... "Oh yeah, what he said, but I didn't think you wanted us to say anything about that Professor King?" Bruin added, trying to play along.

"Mmhm mhm" It's all he could think of to say, and bob his head agreeingly

Ford looked between the Professor and Bruin, who had spoken at the same time, on seemingly completely different topics, "Oh really, I could have sworn you were talking about the Slytherin password. But obviously the Professor got the upper hand in this." His grin was spread from ear to ear at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back