Wandering

"Ahh I never noticed you accent before!" Harri said as she heard his strong accent for a moment, "Yeah good old England," she said, her accent was far from posh though it was thoroughly english. "How comes you hide your accent? I think its really nice!" she asked.

"Wherabouts?" Aiden asked curiously then said thoughtfully, "Don't really know, I guess its because my last name is known all to well and I don't want to be assosiated with the 'bad press' it comes with and the accent is always a dead give away."

"Surrey," Harri said, her heart panged a bit as she thought of her home and her dad and uncle. It held so many good memories and she was momenterilly lost in thoughts of childhood. "Serious? Thats a shame, French accents are great!" she said grinning. "So do you have any brothers and sisters?" she asked.

"Oh thats nice, have you always lived there?" Aiden asked curiously then said, "Wait why do you come here?"

"I have a little sister, Gisella." Aiden said with a small laugh as he already mentioned her.

"Yup, well I was born in Sheffield," Harri said laughing "But I guess I narrowly escaped that accent!" she said grinning, though really she quite liked Northern accents. "Well I did get an offer from HS, but at the time we were debating about moving too a different country, and I got an offer from here. And I wanted to get away from home a bit!" she said with a small laugh. "New Zealand it ten times as nice as Scotland!" she said laughing. "Oh right yeah, you said," She said slapping her head.

Aiden chuckled once at Harri's joke, then nodded his head when she explained why she went to New Zealand and said, "I was supposed to go to Durmstrang or Beauxbatons, Uncle is still pushing for Durmstrang though."

"Seriously? He'd uproot you from here, and make you go to Durmstrang?" Harri said, she couldn't think of anything worse then changing schools at this late a adate!

Aiden nodded his head and said, "Some thing about hatred and Death Eaters and then some class that they have at Durmstrang..." Aiden hoped that Harri wouldn't be able to piece it all together, he hadn't realized until after he said it how easy to understand it would be.

Harri nodded understanding "Yeah Durmstrang is renknown for dark arts," she said, "Would your dad send you though?" she asked.

"Hmm not sure, only if Uncle got to him when things were going bad at school, or they get word of my little fights with the students and Professors," Aiden said honestly.

Harri laughed "You know the answer then?" she siad "Stop having fights with Professors and other kids!" she said still laughing a little, "No but seriously, you wouldn't want to leave would you? And I'm sure people here wouldn't want to loose you!"

Aiden chuckled lightly and then said, "Not really, I like this school despite everything it has against it." Then rolled his eyes at Harri's second comment, "I don't really think that would be the case, I mean I'm not the nicest person, apparently I'm too honest with people, too protective and I'm a wanna be Death Eater, at least that is what the majority of the student body thinks..."

Harri laughed at his second comment "Honestys good! Okay, so fair enough we got off on the wrong foot. But talking to you now I guess your kinder cool..." she trailed off with a cheeky grin. "Ahh but the question is are you a wannabe death eater?" she joked, laughing.

"Not when you tell them bad things about themselves..." Aiden said lightly. Aiden couldn't help but laugh at Harri's joke/question. "Maybe maybe not..." Aiden joked lightly.

Harri laughed "Well I find honesty refreshing," she said shrugging. "I knew it! You are! Well then I'll have to throw all the best prank jinxes I know at you!" she joked laughing. It was nice to be stress free, even if just for a moment.

"Well you know I do know quite a few jinxes and curses, I am a wanna be Death Eater, it sort of comes with the title," Aiden joked while laughing glad that Harri had sort of taken him mind of things.

Harri laughed "Yeah but your a year younger," she said holding back a laugh "I have a years advantage!" she said , though strictly this wasn't true, she hadn't known about her dad untill recently and she knew basically no magic. But he didn't have to know that.

Harri laughed, rolling her eyes "Oh yeah, I'm quaking in my boots!" she said grinning, "You'd never curse me," she added laughing.

"Oh yeah!" Aiden said jokingly, then took out his wand and said, "Abra Kedabra!" Aiden laughed at this, it was something muggles thought magic was and it amused him.

Harri laughed as he said abra kedabra, when she was younger she had seen 'magicians' who had uttered the 'magic' words, producing rabbits out of hats, which basically was just adults trying to pull tricks on kids. "It appears you wands stopped working! What a shame," she joked laughing. "I warn you though, we're doing prank jinxes in DADA and I really need some to practise on...." she said grinning.

"Must be broken..." Aiden said lightly then said, "Uh oh...why don't you just use Mike though?" Aiden laughed lightly at his suggestion.

Harri grinned wickedly "Cause he knows the same jinxes I do," she said laughing. "Though I suppose I could... I mean after what he did to Ellie, he deserves it!" she said laughing. "But I thought you liked him?" she asked, the thought suddenly hitting her.

Harri luaughed "Ahh i see, so really I'd be doing you a favour as well as Ellie..." she said "Well then things aren't looking rosey for Mike," she joked laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back