Wandering

"God no...my father would flip!" Aiden said immediatly then realized she probably had no clue who he was, "Gaspard is my father..." Aiden said the word father with a hint of hatred in his tone. "I'm trying to help her as best I can but its a little hard, when my uncle wants to find someone, he finds someone."

"Oh right," Harri said as she understood, noticing he said 'father' in the same way she would have said 'mother'. "Yeah, plus your here, whens the next brightstone weekend?" she asked "Cause you could meet up with her then!" she suggested, "But seriously, she needs to find somewhere safe!" she said, "What will your uncle do if he finds her?" she asked anxiously.

Aiden began to imagine this and he shuddered and said, "You don't want to know, and niether do I..." Then Aiden said, "She is looking for some work then she will try and get a room at the Leaky Cauldron..."

"That bad?" Harri said noticing his shudder and thinking he must be telling the truth, his uncle sounded pretty awful! "Is she having any luck finding work?" she asked.

"I like Francis and all but he isn't a good guy..." Aiden said honestly. Aiden shrugged and said, "I haven't gotten a letter back yet, we try to limit it incase they some how find a way to read our letters..."

"Yeah," Harri said nodding, she thought about her own uncle, James. He was probably one of the nicest people she would ever meet and she was so glad she had him! "Yeah thats probably wise," she siad nodding "Do they know she's here in New Zealand?" she asked.

"So I guess she has a bit of advantage then!" Harri said, "And why not those coutries? Have they searched them ones?" she asked, though it seemed highly unlikely that they could of searched the whole of those countires.

"Oh right," Harri said nodding, "So is there no-one in the family you could tell? Someone who could help out?" she asked.

"Thats not good," Harri said, "Are you close?" she asked,

"Yeah, we are the only ones of the kids in the family aside from Gisella that get along, the rest are wanna-be Death Eaters or are just plain irratating," Aiden said honestly.

Harri laughed at his plain honesty, "Is she around the same age?" she asked,

"Oh Gisella is five and Lily is 16 or 17 I can't be sure, she always avoided her birthday like the plague," Aiden said with a small smile at this.

Harri laughed "Why does she avoid her birthday?" she asked, most people loved birthdays, "And I have a cousin the same age, what school did you say she went to?" she asked.

"Someone in the family died on her birthday and ever since then it sort of has been a reminder of the loss, and even before that she didn't like birthdays, she thought it was a little to selfish..." Audeb said with a sad tone at first but tried to end on a happy note as he thought of Rosaline's Husband.

"Oh right," Harri said, understanding why this might make it a little difficult to enjoy your birthday. "So do you live here in New Zealand?" she asked,

((Audeb?! :lol: ))

(( haha thought so :p ))

"How comes?" Harri asked, "Divorce?" she asked, thinking his situation might be similar to hers.

"That is a completly different topic..." Aiden said lightly then explained, "I have houses all over Europe, France, Spain, Italy, Rome..you name it so I don't really have a home..." Aiden's thoughts began to roam on this subject.

"Oh right! Thats really cool!" Harri said smiling, "But if you had to choose one. Were do you think of as home?" she asked.

"It gets a little tiresome..." Aiden said truthfully. "Hmm most certainly France," Aiden said not hiding his strong french accent for a moment then said hiding his accent one more, "You're from England right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back