Wandering

"Yeah, lucky you's, i have never been to Australia."Darren said.

Hallie listened to Darren and smiled, "Well I live in England, London, too now! I think it's great, definitely different though!" She said before Wednesday started talking. She looked up at her with a grin, it was obvious she was remembering good times! "Yeh me too!" She said, "I miss the beaches, but as long as we can swim in the lake!"

Hallie grinned at the two of them before shaking her head, "I know you're a boy but you don't have to act like one!" She joked. "I can pay for myself, It'll cost you too much!"

"Alright i will act like a girl then."Darren joked."No i have enough for all of us and i aint moving until you agree that i can pay." He said moodily.

Hallie laughed realizing it was a stupid thing to say before burying her head in her hands due to frustration, she couldn't stand being bet and she had always been stubborn. "Fine you can still pay for Lauren and Wednesday but I'm paying for myself" She said, grabbing her bags and standing up to show that she wasn't discussing the matter any longer!

Libby saw Darren, and walked over to him. She saw someone else. "Hi! Im Libby" She said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back