Wandering

"Sure you do." Jake said grinning.

Jake laughed and then realised he didnt know where Efeyenia was from."I forgot to ask, where you from?" He asked.

"Well I guess my name gave it away that i am not from here huh?...Well i am from Corfu, but then was living in N.Ireland" she said as she smilled. "Where are you from?" she then asked.

"Ah i should have known with the strong scottish accent" Efeyenia said as she laughed

"Good." Jake said smiling.He noticed it was getting darker then said." I guess that we should be getting back." He didnt really want to.

"Well its not all that dark yet, we can stay abit longer if you want, plus we got your light if it gets way to dark" Efeyenia said since she also didnt really want to go.

"If your sure." Jake said smiling.Even though he had only met Efeyenia, he was beggining to really like her.

Efeyenia looked at Jake, smilled and said "Yep, i am sure". She too started to really like him.

Efeyenia looked at Jake, not knowing what she can answer to his question, she replied "I dont know, but i do feel my face a little warm" then she smilled.

Efeyenia not knowing what else to say, she asked Jake "So what you thinking in doing tomorow?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back