Wandering

Jake Wilson

Jake walked with Efeyenia to the dark part of the alley at night and looked around. He smiled at Efeyenia and said."If you want to go back you can."

"Nope i havent, so i am kinda following you" she said as she giggled. Then she asked "Have you been here before?"

"So what you think of it? You found anything interesting?" asked Efeyenia hopping there will be something to investigate.

"You want to go through it today to see what is it like, since i am here with you aswell?" asked Efeyenia

Efeyenia shook her head and replied "Nope, I like the adventure will be fun I think" then she grinned.

Jake smiled glad that Efeyenia decided to come with him. He walked and then seen the tunnel and said." There it is."

"Well you could go back out and jump in after me." Jake joked and stepped into the tunnel. He noticed how dark it was and remembered he had his wand." Lumos!" Jake said and he pointed it in front of him and said."I never thought it would of been so dark."

"Yeah i didnt think so either, but it was a good thing you remebered to bring your wand" Efeyenia said and smilled as she stayed close to Jake.

"I just got it today so yeah lucky." Jake said and continued looking through the tunnel checking every few seconds to make sure Efeyenia was still with him.

"Oh ok, lets go on and we might find somthing, it cant be a tunnel with nothing in it, can it?" replied Efeyenia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back