Wandering

Efeyenia continued to follow Jake as she kept close to him and smilled.

Jake smiled and asked." You alright?" As he continued walking until he found an open area at the onther side of the tunnel and walked out and found seats."I think people have been here." Jake said grinning as he took a seat on the couch that was there.He tapped the space next to him for Efeyenia to sit on.

Efeyenia replied "Yeah I am ok, just was scared you left me in there myself in the dark, as i dont even have any light or anything" then she smilled and sat next to Jake.

Efeyenia smiled as she looked at Jake then looked round her as she also didnt know what to say.

"So, are you glad that you came here?" Jake asked, he knew it was a stupid question but couldnt think of anything to say.

"Well actually I am, its nice here even though there isnt many people around. But i also got to see what was beyond the tunnel, which if i didnt i would probably wonder what was there." She said as she explained to Jake

"Oh, you must have been having more time here than me. There was a few days there passed which i was busy and i couldnt explore or go anywere. You probably seen i wasnt here" Efeyenia said.

"Em not exactly, but i think i will probably meet more when the schools start" Efeyenia replied. "I bet you have meet alot of people!" She said as she smilled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back