Wandering late at night

Professor Nicolas King said:
Professor Belladonna Weiss said:
Professor Gabriel Lloyd said:
(((*ahem* PWNT! when will the little childrens finally realise that though sometimes they will sneak out of bed at night without people noticing it won't be that often and having tonnes of "late at night" rps is not wise? :p )))
((My thought exactly! If any of you students had been ones that I had caught out before (which you aren't) I would have been compelled to go Filch on you and hang you by your ankles in the dungeons. *wags finger*))
(((But they enjoy being in the dungeons late at night! :p ))
((Not if we have someone bring a cactus, a water bottle and toilet bowl cleaner. :-? ))
(((Do I need to lay the smack down on you two as well?? Off to your offices! Now! :p :p :p )))
(((Excuse me Ms. Weiss? :p Perhaps your employment should be reviewed by the Headmistress :p j/p :D
You rox :p :D )))
(( :-0 And what exactly were you doing in the dungeons, Ms. Weiss? :-? ))
:p

Grande walked behind the professor with Katie. "Im very sorry Professor for this little mishap and will go invest in a watch to make sure this never happens again." Grande said. He waited for Katie to say her name before saying anything else.

ooc: To shake things up even more for our dear new Professor that I have already proven Bellatrix to like so well... :oy:

Bellatrix swiftly slipped out of the Slytherin Common Room, obviously after hours. She never minded danger much, but she also couldn't sleep and was curious what she would find lurking around the castle. She swiftly turned the corner, her black robes at her heels as she suddenly stopped, coming face to face to a Professor and three students, one she recognized as Athene. I like this girl, but I can't help wounder if she is trying to steal my glory... she thought.

Athene groaned inwardly. What was Bellatrix doing here? Hadn't she seen the wand light? Did she want to get caught?

"Well well well," she said in a high pitched cackled tone. "What is my dear favourite, muggle Professor doing out of bed this late? And in a territory she should not be in... Belladonna Weiss, isn't it?" she had said the word muggle as if it pained her to let such a disgusting word roll off her tongue, and territory very dangerously, now had a sneer etched on her face for she truly hated this woman.

(((*ahem* PWNT! when will the little childrens finally realise that though sometimes they will sneak out of bed at night without people noticing it won't be that often and having tonnes of "late at night" rps is not wise? :p )))
((My thought exactly! If any of you students had been ones that I had caught out before (which you aren't) I would have been compelled to go Filch on you and hang you by your ankles in the dungeons. *wags finger*))
((Not if we have someone bring a cactus, a water bottle and toilet bowl cleaner. :-? ))
(((Do I need to lay the smack down on you two as well?? Off to your offices! Now! :p :p :p )))
(((Excuse me Ms. Weiss? :p Perhaps your employment should be reviewed by the Headmistress :p j/p :D
(((That would be Professor Weiss to you, Mr. Lloyd. And I was on my appointed patrol, you know, that thing you NEVER do. :p :p :p )))

(((That would be Professor Weiss to you, Mr. Lloyd. And I was on my appointed patrol, you know, that thing you NEVER do. :p :p :p )))
(((Don't mind him, he has a hard time not swearing at his third year students in a lesson :p :D

j/p again you rox too :D )))

At the sound of Athene's groan, Professor Weiss turned around to see Bellatrix approaching. Hmm. This could be interesting. She smirked and faced Bellatrix. "Ah, yes. The darling Miss Green. Out of bed after curfew in my patrol area? Tsk, tsk. I do not think that was a wise decision on your part." She decided not to correct the girl on the fact that she was calling her a muggle, it really was not worth her breath.

(((Don't mind him, he has a hard time not swearing at his third year students in a lesson :p :D

(((Thanks Nicolas. It is so fun to bust students being naughty. :D Oh, and you ROX too. :p )))

(((Thanks Nicolas. It is so fun to bust students being naughty. :D Oh, and you ROX too. :p )))
((quit lying to him :p ))

Katalina Vanderhol said:

((Lies hurt you know! :((

:D But thx :)

Now enough of this Spam! Shame upon you all!!!! :p )))

Katalina Vanderhol said:

(((INSTIGATOR!!!!! :p :p )))

Katalina Vanderhol said:

(( :-* ))

((lol, quit the spam!

Katie, where are you? You really ought to post.))

Athene watched the exchange of words between Bellatrix and Professor Weiss, and really began to wonder how Bellatrix hadn't been expelled yet. Although she was glad she hadn't been; Bellatrix was the closest thing to a friend Athene had, asides from Artemis.

((I busted two students on the lakefront. So there. How can it be helped that students rarely ever cause mischief in my patrol areas? :oy: And I helped you out with bella that one time, so >:p

Jk, you do rock >XO< ))

"To be frank Professor" she said spitting the word 'Professor' "I don't think of you as much of a threat, and don't think you can truly do anything about me being out of bed, at this hour, and why does it matter? I'm already watched closely by the Ministry and the....'important' teachers of the school, and I don't think that includes you. If they aren't on their guard better than thats their problem, not yours. Besides, they know what I do...who I am....it causes no concern any longer."

Professor Weiss sniggered at Bellatrix. "See, now that is where you end up in trouble all the time. NEVER underestimate anyone, even someone you consider to be unimportant. Open your eyes child to the world around you. Knowing what you think you are, I would bet if you actually were fully trained you would understand the importance of connections in all worlds. Unless, that is, you relish being put back to Azkaban once you graduate. Because the way you act, that is surely where you are headed." She glared at the two Slytherin girls. "Now, I would suggest you follow Miss Perthro's example and return to your house. Immediately."

Athene shuffled her feet, embarrassed to have been brought back into this, especially in front of Bellatrix.

She wanted to say something witty, and in Bellatrix's defense, but she couldn't think of anything.

"Katie Lovegood,"replied Katie to the Professor's question.Katie saw a girl come around the corner.She listened as Professor Weiss and Bellatrix Green shoot out words at each other and then finnaly,as the Professor instructed Ms Green to follow Athene to their dorm.

Athene looked at Bellatrix, and shrugged. She looked pointedly back down through the dungeon, as though to suggest that they ought to go back to their common room.

Bellatrix cackled. "Once again you are wrong, I will be doing no such thing!" she said then continuing to walk, then swiftly turning back. "Oh, and Athene, I suggest you decide if you are a worth wile Slytherin soon...we don't associate with muggle lovers!" she spat.

Professor Weiss rolled her eyes. "Those who really are worth-while know who to associate with, muggle lover or not. Now, this is your last warning. Return to your common room. NOW." She watched intently, knowing exactly what she was going to do next. She registered the name given to her by the girl, knowing she would need to inform Professor King of that information.

Bellatrix continued to cackle at the threats and headed walking off, the opposite way from the common room, clearly finding enjoyment in disobeying this Professor.

As Bellatrix began to walk away again, Professor Weiss muttered something under her breathe and moved her wand in a quick flourish. Quickly, a spell had been fired off at Bellatrix. "Freeze! I do believe you are going the WRONG direction Ms. Green."

Bellatrix froze in place, a pissed off expression was on her face. What the effing hell! she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back