Wandering late at night

Katie Lovegood

Katie walked throught the dugeons,her wand lit in her hands.

A bat startled Athene as she rounded a corner, but it flew from the light of her wand.
Up ahead she could make out the light of another wand, and she quickly extinguished her own with a whispered 'Nox'.

She stood still in the shadows, hidden.

Grande was having problems getting to sleep and had decide to go for a little walk around Hogwarts. He walked round a corner of the dungeons and saw two wand lights ahead of him. Grande took out his own and but didt walk forward. It was obivious that he was walking behind the two others but one was oming towards him.

Suddenly the person with the lit up wand closest to him made the ligton their and turn out. Grande stepped forward to where the person had last been whispered "Lumos" and his own wand lit up. He turned round pointing his wand light around him until hiding in the shadows, was a girl, a slytherin girl. So that the person coming towards them couldnt see them Grande whispered "Nox" and his wand light went out. He then walked into the shadows where the girl was hiding and hid too.

Kate was starteled by the voice of a bat as seh quickly turnearround.she saw the light of another wand around the corner.But the light estinguishe as Kate turned arround.She felt really hungry and rememberd that she had earlier stuffed a packet of cookies into the pocket.
She reacher her poket and pulled out the packet when suddenly she saw another wand light estinguish.
There must be someone there she thought.She walked towards where she had seen the first light,slowly stuffing a cookie into her mouth.She heard someone's breath.She couldn't see what it was because the light from her broom wasn't bright enough.She moved a few steps backwards and suddenly her back hit the wall.
Her wand fell on the floor and extinguished.She blindly moved her hands down on the floor.

Athene silenced the gasp in her throat as someone apreached behind her. She turned her head quickly enough to see a boy extinguish his wand. She narroweed her eyes suspiciously at him, but of course it was too dark for him to be able to see her. Considering he hadn't attacked her yet, she assumed he meant no harm, and let him be, turning her eyes back on the other wand light.

Suddenly, it extinguished too, and the three students were plunged into complete darkness.

Buzz had gotten orders to clean the dungeons from one of his Master, as soon as they had told Buzz to clean the dungeons with a light POP! he disappeared.

Appearing down in the dungeons with yet another POP! Buzz could see three lights, then the lights disappeared.Buzz heard a girl ask who was there thinking he had probably scared her Buzz said,"It is just I Master, Buzz.I am here cleaning these dungeons."

As Professor Weiss was making her nightly patrol, she noticed some light ahead of her in the dark dungeons. She held her wand in front of her, ready for whatever was ahead. She noticed there were a number of students out of bed and a house elf. Then the light was extinguished. She walked silently towards them, murmuring "Lumos" as she neared.

"Would someone like to explain to me why you are out of bed past curfew?" she questioned sternly.

(((*ahem* PWNT! when will the little childrens finally realise that though sometimes they will sneak out of bed at night without people noticing it won't be that often and having tonnes of "late at night" rps is not wise? :p )))

Katie heard the sqeaky voice of a house elf which had just poped by the corner."No,I't wasnt you I asked,"she replied to the house elf.She walked towards the other girl when she saw a Professor come arround the corner."nox"she whispered quickly.
"Huh!who?where am I?"she asked crazily.She stared in different directions and finaly looked at the Professor.
"Oh Professor!Thank god you were here other wise I would never wake up,"she replied,"I was sleep walking I guess"sjhe said rubbing her eyes,hoping that the professor would buy it.

((Katie,If you think taht you are sorted into Gryffindor that makes you harry pOtter then that is surely the most wise thought I have heared someone thinking of but dont forget one thing,there is no professor Lupin coming to save Mr.Potter .Oh!I meant ms.Lovegood. :D )))))))

(((Thanks Nicolas. Yes, we professors will bust you when you are out of bed 'late at night' :p And I am not Snape, so the sleepwalking bit, really not gonna work. :D)))

"Nice try. I do not buy that at all. No one wanders down to the dungeons while sleepwalking. All three of you, what are your names?" Professor Weiss asked. Her tone was one of someone rather annoyed. She then noticed a familiar face among the students. "Ah. Miss Perthro. Trying to get another person to try your fudge?"

"For me, there was a simple explanation. I couldnt get to sleep and find walking around the castle good for helping you get to sleep. When i left the common room i was leaving about a half hour before the curfew and seriously lost track of time as i have no watch." As Grande said this he pulled up his sleeves and showed that he had not watch. "But if you dont believe me then my name is Grande Fuego"

Professor Nicolas King said:
(((*ahem* PWNT! when will the little childrens finally realise that though sometimes they will sneak out of bed at night without people noticing it won't be that often and having tonnes of "late at night" rps is not wise? :p )))
((My thought exactly! If any of you students had been ones that I had caught out before (which you aren't) I would have been compelled to go Filch on you and hang you by your ankles in the dungeons. *wags finger*))

((OoC: Only, fortunately for us, I don't think Filch would want to come half way across the world to punish us :3))

"Ah..." Athene trailed off. When the professor had appeared, she had been planning on running for it. She could of kicked herself for not doing it sooner.

"Well, you see, I was in the common room when I heard someone outside. You know, our common room isn't far from here? I'm not sure if you know where it is. Anyway," continued Athene, taking a deep breath. "I went outside to let who ever it was in, but there was no one there. I saw Lovegood's Lumos further away, but of course didn't know it was her, and thought it might be the lost student, so I came to help. Thats when you showed up. I guess it wasn't a lost Slytherin after all."

Professor Gabriel Lloyd said:
((My thought exactly! If any of you students had been ones that I had caught out before (which you aren't) I would have been compelled to go Filch on you and hang you by your ankles in the dungeons. *wags finger*))
(((But they enjoy being in the dungeons late at night! :p ))

Professor Weiss listened to all of their explanations. She knew some were definitely more made up than others. The looked at them all and decided to speak. "Mr. Fuego, Ms. Perthro and Ms. Lovegood is it? Well, I will be referring this to your heads of house. Fortunately none of you are in my house so I will not be deciding your fates. I will include in my owls to your Heads of Houses the reasons you gave me, some of which are far more believable than others." She said this with a stern look at both girls, knowing that their excuses were the least believable of them. Grande's reasoning was plausible.
"Now all of you need to return to your houses immediately. Ms. Perthro, since your common room is so close, as you mentioned, we will be accompanying you to your entrance." She said this, knowing that she would be the one to try to get around the decision. "Let's go."

((Not if we have someone bring a cactus, a water bottle and toilet bowl cleaner. :-? ))

Katie frowned at the Professor once she was not looking.Katie waited for Grande to come with her so she could get company to walk up to the common room.

((Occ:Daniel,dont go arround making lousy comments,no one enjoys them >:p They are Lame :-& ))

Professor Weiss looked at Athene and smirked. "Please lead the way. We will all be right behind you." She turned and looked at the other two pointedly. "Especially since it is on the way up to the Gryffindor tower where I do believe you two belong."
She raised her wand to shed light along more of the corridor. "And as we walk, Miss Lovegood may inform me what her first name is. I would hate to have to inform Professor King that you would not share that bit of information with me." She was becoming quite irritated with the students at this point, especially when she was not being given all of the information she asked for.

((Not if we have someone bring a cactus, a water bottle and toilet bowl cleaner. :-? ))
(((Do I need to lay the smack down on you two as well?? Off to your offices! Now! :p :p :p )))

Professor Belladonna Weiss said:
(((Do I need to lay the smack down on you two as well?? Off to your offices! Now! :p :p :p )))
(((Excuse me Ms. Weiss? :p Perhaps your employment should be reviewed by the Headmistress :p j/p :D
You rox :p :D )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back