Wandering Aimlessly

"Why did she blame you?" Harri asked Nina, shocked. This nurse sounded like a nasty piece of work. "She sounds it!" Harri said nodding in agreement with Asher.

"Yeah I know, I can't wait to shove the trophy in her face." Nina said confidently. "I don't know, but I begged Alex to go to the Hospital Wing, he didn't want to go at all." Nina said glad he had went.

Harri laughed "Well that won't be possible, because Hilary would have one the trophy..." she siad in mock confusion. "What so she just blamed you when she had no proof or anything?" she asked.

"Right." Nina said sarcastically then winked happily. "Nothing, but it was 3 in the morning so I would have been a little grumpy as well but she just is rediculas, and immature." Nina said honestly.

Asher nodded. "I don't know where people find such incompetant staff for our school..." she muttered.

Harri laughed "I know, I mean there must be loads of people wanting a nice job in a school right?" she said, "We're lucky most of our nurses are lovely!" she said happily.

"Oh good, I am assuming that I will be spending a lot of time in there after my first task." Nina joked.

Harri shook her head "No you won't! I bet you'll do great!" she said grinning at Nina.

Nina smiled and said, "Thanks Harri."

"You'll be fine! You're gonna do an astounding job, I know it." Asher assured her.

Nina smiled then bit her lip, she wasn't worried about herself, she was worried about everyone from Scotland but most of all Alex, and he knew she was nervous, he was the first one she spoke to when she found out and had been really supportive of her. Nina's eyes danced at the thought of him and what had happened between them in the Trophy room even though it was miniscule it was a turning point for them.

Harri smiled and nodded in agreement with Asher, she noticed Nina biting her lip, a dead giveaway for nervousness, though she couldn't put her finger on why she was nervous. "I mean the whole of Hogwarts Scotland are behind you!" she said "Not to mention me! And I'ma be cheering the loudest!" she siad laughing, clearly misunderstanding Nina's nervousness.

Nina smiled when Harri had obviously misread her thoughts and was glad she had, it would be a little embarassing if she knew what Nina was actually thinking about. And said, "Thanks Harr."

Harri smiled "Pleasure!" she said grinning, "So what you got planned for the holidays?" she asked.

"I don't know, I was hoping that I would be able to either go home or go back to Scotland, it really depends on the Tournament." Nina said honestly.

"London," Nina said happily. "What about you? Any plans for the holidays?" Nina asked curiously

Harri grinned "Someone from my own neck of the woods!" she said when Nina said she lived in London. "Yup actually I'm going to Ireland stay with Caysi, Kevin, Kiera and Cam!" she said excitedly, she couldn't wait for the holidays!

"I thought so," Nina said commenting on Harri's accent, Nina loved accents but she had a German accent. "I am not a native though, I am from Germany." Nina said with a small smile. Then said, "Oh wow that sounds like fun." Nina smiled at what Harri said about them going to Ireland.

Harri nodded "I thought you didn't have an English accent," she said "Whats in like in Germany?" she asked.

"It's nice, I miss it a lot, but it has been a while since I was there, so things probably changed." Nina said thinking of her little town in Germany and her bunny which she loved more than anything, it was her bestfriend, despite how pathetic that sounds, that rabbit was with her through some hard times.

Harri smiled "would you like to go back?" she asked. She couldn't wait untill she was old enough to go travelling. She would go everywhere.

"I probably will when I can apparate." Nina replied happily.

"Oh yeah, when is it that you can?" Harri asked, apparating sounded fantastic, to have the freedom to go somewhere,anywhere you wanted so quickly was very appealing to her. She had seen her uncle and dad apparate but she had never even done sidealongappartaion.

"Not sure, I think you have to be 16 of 17." Nina said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back