Wandering Aimlessly

Asher giggled softly. "I'm sorry, I just never know what else to call him. I've never liked the word 'boyfriend'. It just never seemed like enough."

Harri smiled "Thats sweet," she said softly, "So Nina, anyone asked you yet? And who is the person you want to ask you?" she asked remembering their conversation a little while ago.

Nina blushed deeply and said, "Ermmm it's no one really." Nina glanced over to Asher with warning eyes, she wasn't sure if Harri would be the one to let anything slip yet.

Harri noticed Nina's reluctansy, and just nodded. It was fair enough they hadn't known each other long and Harri certainly wasn't going to make her tell her. She hoped Nina knew she could be trusted, she smiled at her gently, maybe she was overdoing it with the jokyness. "Fair enough," she said softly.

[Fair Doos?]

((Sorrrry silly little english saying. I'll go edit my post now :lol: ))

[You don't have to, Nina is supposed to be from London, but I am not so I wouldnt exactly know and English sayings :p I can give you a whole whack of Canadian ones if you like :p]

Nina smiled with a greatful look to Harri, she and Alex seemed like good friends and she didn't exactly want anything to slip out not that Alex didn't know, what with all the hugs and kisses and romantic walks. Nina blushed at the thought then turned back to Harri and said, "What about you? Any boys falling for the charm that is Harri?" Nina smiled sweetly.

(( :lol: Okaay! It just means like fair enough :lol: ))

Harri laughed "Don't be silly," she siad, "And anyway I don't think Kevin would be too happy about that," she said grinning. "This Yule Ball is going to be spent in the Gryffindor common room, or somewhere away from the great hall!" she siad laughing.

"Kevin?" Nina asked curiously.

Harri smiled "My Kevin," she said laughing as she immitated Asher, in a friendly way of course. A huge smile spreading across her face as she thought about him. "So do you know what your wearing yet?" she asked happily.

Nina giggled at this and said, "Oh thats nice." Nina smiled nicely then asked curiously, "Is he a muggle? Or does he go to another school?"

"I am actually designing and sewing both of our dresses." Nina said smiling brightly. "Harri, you really should still go I mean, it'll be a whole bunch of fun. And you get to see my horrible dancing." Nina joked.

"He goes to Hs actually," Harri said happily. "Oh wow! Really? Thats amazing!" Harri said truthfully. "No! Don't be silly, I couldn't go on my own! I'd look like an idiot!" she shuddered at the thought, "All those couples dancing. No thanks!" she siad laughing. "Harri and dancing equals a big No no!"

"Oh really, what year?" Nina asked a little intrigued now. "Thanks." Nina said happily then said, "You really should go, I mean, Kevin would want you to have some fun, and with all the girls here I am sure you wont be the only one going alone, I for one, do not have a date." Nina shrugged but secretly hated not having one, even if Alex didn't ask her she could flaunt some boy around to make him jealous.

"Third," Harri said happily. "I suppose. But it would be a bit weird you know? I don't know, I guess I'll have to see." she shrugged, "Oh I'm sure you'll get your date," she said confidently, "If not you could always take Alex!" she said laughing.

((He's not on the HS site :p ))

"No I don't think it'll be weird, it will be tons of fun. Promise." Nina said confidently. Then Harri said, "Oh I'm sure you'll get your date,". Nina smiled at this. Nina blushed violently and looked down when Harri suggested she could go with Alex.

[I kinda figured :p There are only like 5 guys :p ]

(( :lol: ))

Harri looked at Nina strangely as she blushed furiously "Woah sorry, didn't mean too offend you...."Harri started then it clicked in her head, it was Alex she wanted to go with. She kept her facial expression normal, Nina clearly didn't want Harri to know but she couldn't be sure whether her face had showed she knew. She tried to keep composed, "sorry wrong thing to say especially as..." she began then cut off pausing for a a second, "As he's like your best friend." she said .

Nina glanced up as Harri spoke and she knew that Harri knew Nina smiled weakly and nodded to confirm her thoughts.

Asher listened to Nina and Harri discuss the dance. "I'm sure you'll both go with amazing guys." Asher glanced at Nina and gave her a quick wink.

Harri smiled as Nina nodded clearly confirming her suspicions, "Yeah I'm sure he will ask Nina," she agreed with Asher. "So what colours you having your dress?" she asked them.

"I think Nina and I agreed on gold for mine." Asher said with a smile.

Harri nodded "Yeah that will be nice!" she said, "How you finding classes?" she asked, not really sure what else to say.

"Yeah, and my dress will be green." Nina said quickly after Harri replied to Asher's comment. Nina sighed happily when Harri changed the subject, "I love them, well except for Divination." Nina said happily.

Asher smiled and chuckled softly. "I like the classes here a lot. I've finally started to get the hang on Transfiguration, and I just LOVE Divination."

"Whats Divination?" Harri asked, she hadn't taken that class yet afterall she was only a second year!

"Divination teaches the arts of fortune telling and dream interpretation. Its quite interesting, and so far has been really acurate for me." Asher said cheerfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back