Wandering Aimlessly

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina walked down the Corridor humming softly to herself. She hadn't meant to go to this corridor she was just wandering as usually. Nina smiled as she thought of Alex, he seemed to be the only thing on her mind right now, aside from the TWT which she desperatly needed someones help with.

[Sorry it isn't very creative, I am super tired :p ]

Harri had just left the Gryffindor common room after having sat there for a good few hours simply talking. She wandered down to the 6th floor corridor and saw Nina she ran up behind her and put her hands over her eyes "Guess who?" she said gruffly.

"Hmm I don't think it is Professor Mortis so it must be Harri." Nina said with a warm smile while turning around to face her. "How is it going?" Nina asked happily.

"Dang it, how did you guess?" Harri said laughing. "I'm good thanks you?" Harri said, "Any particular reason why you appear to be on cloud nine?" she asked playfully.

"I am fantastic." Nina said with a smile. "Ermm no reason really, just thinking." Nina said with a kindly smile.

Harri smiled "Fair enough," she said "What you doing up here?" she asked looking around the pretty empty sixth floor.

"I could ask you the same thing," Nina said dramactically and raised her eyebrows almost exqually as.

Asher strolled along the sixth floor corridor. Lately she'd taken to exploring parts of the castle when Noah was in class or studying. She loved how successful he was at school, and how dedicated he was. She didn't want to be the reason he lost focus. They had plenty of time together, and school and his other commitments came first. She hummed softly as she walked. She was daydreaming and not paying any attention. Of course that changed when she ended up smaking into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry!" she said shaking her head to get refocus her thoughts.

Nina was talking to Harri when someone walked into her Nina was about to say 'Watch were you are going', when she saw Asher. Nina smiled brightly and hugged Asher and said, "Hey silly, what are you doing up here?"

"Oh, Hi Nina!!" Asher said brightly returning the hug. "I'm just wandering around. Trying to help Noah focus on his studies by not getting in his way."

"Oh how could that boy focus without you there? He is probably thinking about you right now." Nina said sweetly.

"Don't say that! I don't want him to be distracted! I would feel horrible if I was the reason he didn't ace his OWLS!" Asher's eyes filled with worry. She didn't want to ruin anything in Noah's life.

"Listen Noah knows his stuff for sure, he is smarter than I am and apparently it was very close for me to be a Ravenclaw, calm down, he will do fine." Nina said calmingly.

Asher nodded but her eyes still held her nervousness. Then she noticed the other girl. "I'm sorry...I'm being rude. Hi!" she said with a smile. She looked back at Nina. "I didn't get to tell you.....he asked me!" she almost squealed.

"Oh this is Harri, Harri, Asher." Nina said happily, she had once again forgotten about Harri, she seemed rather shy. Then Asher said something she already knew. "You already told me." Nina said with a chuckle.

"I did not! You knew we were together and I told you that I hoped he would ask me to the Yule Ball, but he just asked me. I hadn't seen you since...I couldn't have told you already silly." Asher turned. "Hi Harri. I'm really sorry I keep monopolizing the conversation."

"Really? Well I guess I just assumed then." Nina said with a small chuckle. "Yeah sorry Harri, get into the conversation I feel so bad." Nina said to Harri, with a small smile.

Harri was in a lovely daydream when she was interupted by Ninas voice she shook her head and saw there was another girl there, "Woah sorry, I was a million miles away!" she said laughing. "Hey," she siad smiling broadly at the other girl, "I think we met before? In the garden? Your Asher right?" she asked, thinking they had probably been introduced before.

"Yes! Harri...am I correct?" Asher asked nervously. She hated forgetting people's names.

Harri grinned and nodded her head, glad that Asher had remembered her name. "So how you liking New Zealand?" she asked, glancing out of a window.

"Its very nice. The grounds are very pretty, especially the gardens. We don't have a garden in Scotland. Its a very romantic spot here." Asher blushed slightly.

Harri grinned "Been using it too your full advantage by the sounds of things," she said jokingly, "So you looking forwards to the Yule Ball then?" she asked both of them "Got anyone to go with?"

Asher blushed deeper at Harri's comment. "I'm going with my Noah." she said shyly with a sweet smile.

Harri grinned "Your Noah," she said jokingly, "Is he from Hs then?" Harri asked assuming he was.

Nina chuckled at this, "Yes her Noah is from Scotland." Nina said with a kindly smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back