Beata Yakovleva-Ives

cambodian ♦ fashion influencer ♦ goofy

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Beata was ready to do something with her life. Her mom was tired of her loitering around the house, not allowing the woman to have any peace. It was the day when Bee and her mother had been arguing, and her mom threw a newspaper in her face. It literally hit Beata. Her opportunity. Now, she was standing in front of EVELYN. She was going to work here. Bee knew it. She confidently thrust the doors to the building open and walked up to the front desk. "I would like to speak with Evelyn Manning." she declared politely. She held up a black leatherbound notebook. "I would like to show her my portfolio and talk about a potential internship." she added. Beata had always had a thing for style. She knew what looked good, especially when it came to hair and makeup. She felt those two things were essential to any outfit. To Beata, it was the backbone of anything fashion.

Evelyn had been having a lot of appointments lately. She had found an photographer and even had someone who had did their internship with her. She was glad that young people found their way as well. Ofcourse her cousins were involved they kind of helped her too with making an new on Hogwarts New Zealand. But the fact her clothes were to be bought in Gladrags and Vibez was great. Those were popular shops. And she was constantly finding inspiration and working on new clothes with her team. She had some free time so went to get a cup of coffee. When her secretary came to her that someone wanted to show their portfolio. She had no idea who but had some time to talk and see. Evelyn would grab every opportunity. So she walked to the front desk and figured she could welcome the person and invite her in her office. When she was there she noticed a young girl. Or at least she seemed younger. '' Hello. I'm Evelyn Manning. You wanted to show your portfolio I've heard.'' She said friendly to the girl and smiled. She than pointed the way to her office. '' I've got some time. So follow me. Would you like something to drink?'' Evelyn than asked the girl hoping to know her name soon. She inspected the girl ofcourse Evelyn did always look at people and how they represent themselves. And the girl had an nice appereance.

OOCOut of Character:
so sorry this took so long!

Beata smiled at the sight of the just the woman she wanted to see. She gave a small bow. "Sorry for being so loud. It's just my personality." she laughed. "I would love some water." she smiled. Bee clutched her portfolio to her chest, but she was not nervous about showing her work. She was worried about actually getting a position at EVELYN. "I have some pictures using my siblings as models for hair and makeup. It took a lot of convincing, but I even was able to get my brothers to let me do their makeup, so I know how to work around a variety of issues to present a flawless look," she pitched as she followed behind the woman.

Evelyn was glad people knew where to find her office, it was the place she was the most. In France their office she went to often especially when the new latest fashion shows where there. But moving to New Zealand was an good choice. She grinned for an moment about the woman's comment. '' It's fine. I like it.'' The girl than said as she winked shortly. They walked to her office and she asked the secretary to get some water and a coffee for herself. She than went sitting in an comfy chair and across to the girl. Taking an piece of paper to write some things down in case needed. She had some time before her next meeting so she listend as the girl talked. She looked at the make-up from the girl it looked really good and than again to what she wanted to show. The girl wasn't that old yet but she seemed confident and Evelyn liked such types. She smiled again as the girl was done with talking. '' So first, tell me your name and how old are you?'' Evelyn had always been really excited for stuff again, but she wanted to give the girl an chance. '' I'd love to see it. You do make-up and hair?'' Evelyn asked the girl and took the coffee that her secretary brought and thanked her as the girl got her water. '' Do you do your own make-up as well? It looks really great.'' The blonde than asked the younger girl. And put her hands up for her to show the photo's she had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back