Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire was thrilled to be back at school. Being away from the Home was always good, but it was more than that. She had friends now, people who were happy to see her, people who saw her instead of through her. It was a bit odd, but she liked it. She had a family now, and they were just as annoying as she had thought they'd be. She could actually say she loved them... or at least, loved some of them. She was part of a team now, and she was proud of it. She loved Quidditch practice. And she was enamored with her school work.

The schedule Kira had proposed was brilliant. Sapphire wasn't bored with her classes. It was Saturday, and she was on her way back from the library with a textbook on the different breeds of dragons. It was absolutely fascinating. Even if they hadn't been covered in her Care of Magical Creatures class yet, she wanted to be prepared in case they were. It wasn't often Sapphire had her nose in a book without being in a quiet corner; she could recall twice that she'd been caught reading on the move.

If she had been any sort of patient, she could have avoided what happened next. But with her attention drawn to the book in her hands, she didn't realize she'd already come upon the stairs. She stepped right on the end of the last stone. Her foot jerked out of from under her at the sudden lack of support, and Sapphire started to slide down the stairs. She let out a startled cry as she began to topple, throwing out her arms to catch herself. She managed to stop after riding down about a dozen steps. She sat there a moment, arms out on either side of her, her eyes wide as she waited for her heart to slow back to its normal rhythm.

The recent family meeting went extremely well, if not, better. Purity seemed to be established quite well in the family. The traitors were banished and the one holding the family's pride stayed. Jaime? He wasn't worried. He had his eyes set on a lovely blonde who had the same goal and idea as the rest of his family.

Hopping onto the window, Jaime rested his rear on the solid block. He adjusted his body in between the pillars before pulling out the history book to his laps. Masculine fingers started to flip the first page as a couple of blue eyes scanned through word by word, sentence by sentence, paragraph by paragraph, everything. Flipping to another page, he did the exact same thing routine.

A loud sound of clash echoed across the corridor. Turning his head to the side, he saw a familiar face lying on the floor. "Sh*t head." He snorted at the little girl who was accompanied with nothing but books. Instead of hopping down to the ground and do what most people would do, Jaime adjusted his back to create a more comfortable position. "Are you playing a damsel now? Waiting for a knight to rescue you from your great fall?" The blond licked his finger before pinching the page. The paper would flip as he twirled the sharp, crispy edge back.

Sapphire had hardly begun to relax when she heard a familiar voice teasing her. Surprisingly, it actually helped her heart steady back to its normal rhythm. "Nah," She groaned. "I'm too busy for that nonsense." She sat up and looked around for her books. "Ugh, that hurt," She muttered to herself, gathering her things and putting them back in her bag. "Though," She continued, rolling her shoulders in hope of easing the aching in her arms. "Speaking of knights, I have a boyfriend now." She thrilled a little at the word.

She wondered over and hopped up into his window. "Hey lunkhead," She greeted cheerily, offering her friend a smile. She made herself comfortable, not bothering to ask if she could join him in his spot as she pulled her book back out. It was probably safer to sit down anyway. With her luck, she'd fall and hurt herself even more if she tried to keep reading on the move.

Merlin, mudblood, blood traitors, more traitors, how could this book be anymore boring than it already was? Why the hell did he choose history of magic in the first place? Staring at the wall for a minute, he zoned out as he tried to digest everything that he had just read. The little brat who started speaking soon pulled out his tranquility away. "What makes you think I give a sh** of your little boyfriend?" Was it unkind? Maybe. Was it sincere? Yes it was. "Bugger off then, go play house with him."

A petite body started squishing through the small cavity that was supposed to be filled by one person, or at least only for Jaime Huberta. Pointing his wand that the girl, he stared at her for a little while to observe her reaction. This wouldn't be the first time he fought a girl. Those Howard devils were always around, male or female, they were savages little pests that needed to be taken care of. How much more was this girl? "What makes you think I want you around my polished shoes?" He twirled his wand before placing it back into his pocket. "Lukehead?" An eyebrow quirked up, part of him was amused with her confidence in calling him with a name that wasn't given by his mother, another part of him was quite irked. Stretching his leg toward her, he put a little bit more force to kick the girl. "It's Jaime for you." Whatever fell, whether it was her or her books, or nothing, whatever it was, it deserved it.​

@Sapphire Michaels

Sapphire laughed. "Geez Jamie." She nudged his foot away. "Dye my hair and it's like you don't even recognize me." She reached into her bag and offered him a sucker like she always did. "With that attitude, you must be super popular," she teased lightly. Sapphire leaned back against the wall. "How's your blond friend?" She gave the boy a knowing smile. It was always a bit challenging with him, but always amusing.

It was almost cute to see how much effort the young girl made to be part of something big. Jaime stayed quiet and he let her speak for another sentence or two before flipping the next page of his history book. "Famous? Have you no idea who I am?" His lips ascended into a proud smile. "The descendant of Gudvasson, the pureblood Vikings. Generations have passed and here I am... Still very much pure." Ambitious amber burnt in his eyes, reflecting the glory and honors his Scitorari family held onto.

A couple of blue eyes slowly made it back to the first paragraph of the page. Yet his concentration was again, taken away with the feminine voice, desperate of attention. "Blonde friend? You see, I have many allies." Jaime shut the book close and tight. "But if you're referring to one of the Zhefarovich then she is what she has always been." He spoke in explicit riddles for the listener to figure out.

"So..." Moving closer to the girl, he observed her hair that apparently had changed. "This boy you were saying... Did he treat you good?" Jaime never disagree with the natural beauty this younger girl had, he admired her lovely feature but not more than that. "Hmm?" Leaning toward her right ear, his deep voice vibrated out of his throat. "Did he make you shiver?" Pulling his head away, his eyes froze on hers. He wouldn't move an inch and he wouldn't compromise about making her feel any less uncomfortable. Instead of going back to his original position, Jaime leaned in to kiss her lips. His hand cupping the back of her head, and his lips, strong and hungry. After a couple of powerful tango of pairs of lips, he pulled his head back as a satisfying smirk emerged. "You're welcome." Jumping off the window, Jaime fixed his robes before turning his heels toward the other side of the corridor.

@Sapphire Michaels

Sapphire grinned, putting the suckers back into her bag. "Mhmm, I remember. You told me that last year, too." She teased him. He tried to be elusive about his maybe-girlfriend. Sapph nearly laughed. "Well last time you talked about your allies you seemed to be interested in a more, ah, intimate alliance." She teased, attempting to mimic his elusive way of talking. She doubted she had it down as well as he did, but she didn't mind.

She raised a brow as Jamie moved in closer, asking about Mervyn. "Mhmm," She was almost sure there was something more that Jamie had on his mind but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Was that a guy thing or...? She held still as the older boy tried to shake her. She held his eyes, unfazed. Was he trying to get a rise out of her or what?

The last thing she expected was for him to kiss her. It was completely different than anything she'd experienced before. She froze in her surprise, sapphire eyes wide. He pulled away and smirked before hopping out of the window and starting away.

Her brow furrowed a moment and shook her head. "Nice try, lunkhead, but you can't faze me with your ridiculous stunts anymore than you did last year." She called after him with a grin, her wand ready in the sleeve of her robe in case she needed a quick shield charm. If her memory served her right he tended to have a bit of a temper.

His initial goal was to leave for food; nothing would come good from the child of a blood traitor. Yet things became much more interesting when Sapphire dared talking after that sudden kiss. She continued to amuse him, really. Her self-confidence, her bravery, perhaps she should be one of the Gryffindorks instead. They claimed to be brave but really, they were just reckless.

Twisting his heels to face the girl, Jaime took several steps closer to her. Things became much more interesting. Again, he moved toward her. So close that he had to push his head down to actually stare at her. His warm breath aggressively brushed against her skin, wakening every sense her body could perceive. "Faze you?" He ran a hand over her cheek, cupping her jaw. "Darling, why would I want to do that?" Jaime tilted her face higher. It didn't take long until he grasped for her hair. Silky blonde hair, wrapped around his tight fist, Jaime pulled it harder, forcing her to tilt her head even higher.

The thought of being so close physically toward a filthy halfie never fail to amuse him. He had to admit it felt rather good. Dominance, power, pride, everything jumbled up together, forming a solid pleasure and excitement in the heart of the sixteen years old. "You're sh** and I like that." He dug his hand deep into his pocket, drawing his wand out. She would be irritated by his not so subtle reaction and who would know what a third years Slytherin could do? The sort of jinx and spells she could peform. Hence he kept his body aware of the sudden attack.

Topic Closed

This topic was found to break one of our Board Rules.
You will be contacted shortly by an administrator, who will address the problem before reopening the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back