Wakey wakey

Riley rolled his eyes and leant on the door and rested his head on there. " But babe i don want to. I want to be with you. The distance is killing me. I carnt be away from you this long. I miss you sooooooooooo much." He smiled but was sure not to make any noise. " Pretty please."

Ana didn't open the door this time. She knew that if she looked in his eyes she would melt. "If it's killing you then you better hurry up or you'll be dead soon. I'm not coming out until you two stop it."

Riley sighed and turned around and walked over to her. " Can we just agree that we hate each other and then leave it please. Lets just be mature adults about it." He folded his arms across his chest. " Ok"

Odie looked from Riley to the door which she knew Ana would be listening on the other side of. Then she sighed and looked back at Riley. "Fine. We'll agree to disagree." She shrugged

Riley watched her walk and sit on a bed. He was walked over next to her and put his arm around her in comfort. He wasn't sure what to say so he looked up at the girl hoping that she could be able to break the silence

Odie smiled encouragingly. "So, am I to believe that I'm going to have this room to myself or is this just temporary??"

"She stayed at your house the last two nights. I want to know whether she's moving in with you or if she's just staying there temporarily." Odie shrugged. It had been pretty obvious what she was talking about in her opinion.

Riley was shocked he looked at Ana. " I diddnt no that you had moved in. Thanks for sharing hun. Since when." Riley diddnt really have a problem with her living with him he just liked to be told when someone moves in his house

Riley nodded his head. " I understand." Although he didn't want to be here. Why would he? After all it was him that had caused all this pain for everyone, he shouldn't be here and he shouldn't be this welcome. He looked around the room then at the girl then down at Ana.

Lily walked up the stairs and knocked on the door of Odie and Ana's room. She needed someone to hug her and seeing as Junior wasn't there and Sam was crying too much to help her, she went to Odie. When she opened the door, she realised Ana was there with her boyfriend. His name was Riley or something like that. Lily walked over to Odie and hugged her without saying a word. She knew Odie would understand.

Riley looked at the little girl and put on a slight smile. " Hello, im Riley nice to meet you." Of course Riley diddnt care for the girl he just wanted to act as friendly and as nprmal as possible to stop Ana from being suspicious

Ana looked at the glare that Lily gave Riley then looked at him. "This is Lily. She used to be the most energetic person in the house." Ana always used to get annoyed with the amount of energy Lily always seemed to have. She missed it though. Her energy always used to lighten up the whole house.

Riley looked away from the girl to Ana and smiled. " Yeah i no the feeling, Alexia is also very energetic. It is so tiring sometimes." A smiled creeped onto his face at the thought of his little sister, but he sorted it back out into a poker face as he didnt want to offend anyone wth his smiling at this sad time

Ana laughed. "I'm not about to sleep in my clothes." She got up and walked over to her dresser where she grabbed some pjs and walked into the bathroom to get changed. She then walked out and wrapped her arms round Riley's neck before kissing him.

Riley smiled slightly and took her by the waist and kissed her back. It then came to his attention that there were other people in the room. He laughed then pulled away. " Sorry. I will try and control myself a bit better. For now." He chuckled slightly

Ana had noticed where Riley had looked before he pulled away. "Don't worry about them." She laughed. "They happily kiss in front of me." Her head slowly turned towards Lily. "Don't you Lily??" Ana knew for a fact that Lily now had at least two boyfriends. She suspected there was more.

Riley looked at the .little girl and chuckled.. " Well she is young enough top be doing that. She is just having fun. I used to be like that untill i met you." He chucckled and kissed her neck line. " I havent even so much as looked at another girl now" He knew that what he said wasnt true but Ana and the others didnt know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back