Wakey wakey

Riley Smith

Riley walked into the living room where Ana slept. He sighed then smiled as he watched her sleep. She seemed so peaceful like that. He had to think twice before waking her. He gave her a slight nudge. " Ana hunny time to wake up. It 10am."

Ana heard Riley's voice but didn't completely register it. Then, when she realised he was talking to her, she opened her eyes. "I feel like I've just been hit by a bludger. I'm so tired." She sat up and leant against the bag of the sofa.

Riley smiled sightly. as he watched her sit up. " Yeah well don't worry about it im sure it will pass ok hun." He smiled " I will get you a glass of water." He walked into the kitchen and poured her a glass of water then walked back in and handed it to her.

Ana tried to smile at him even though it was unseccessful. "Thanks." She took the glass and started to drink from it. "I wish I could find out who did it." She shook her head and rested it on the hand that wasn't holding the water/

Ana kissed Riley then snuggled into his arms and rested her head on his chest. "Thank you, Riley. I don't know what I'd do with out you." She put her arm round his back and felt the warmth that his body was giving off.

Ana stood up and turned to him. "I'm going to go and try to wake myself up." She walked into the bathroom and splashed her face with water from the tap. She looked at herself in the mirror and almost didn't recognise herself. She looked so pale. It was like seeing a familiar stranger.

Riley watched her walked into the the bathroom. Riley walked into the kitchen and got a drink out and then opened it. He knew that he had done the best thing for her. He smiled tohimself. " You ok up there babe?"

Ana had walked downstairs and was stood in the kitchen door when she heard him call her. She was frowning curiously at him. It wasn't his voice that made him sound odd. It was the smile. It creeped her out and she didn't know y. "Why are you smiling like that??"

(Shall we have her realise what he's done??)

Riley looked at her. He thought fast. " Your hair is every where, it so funny." He laughed then through her a hair brush. " There you go love." He chuckled then kissed the top of her head. " Love you."

(No not yet)

Ana didn't know what it was but she just felt like there was something more to this than her messy hair. She dropped it thinking it was probably some boy joke that he was thinking of and then started laughing with him. "The fact that my hair is a bit messy does not mean you can laugh about it." She brushed her hair down and realised that it was still a mess just not so much. "I'm gonna have to deal with this in a minute."

Riley looked over at her then giggled. " Im going to get another shower, i feel weird today." He shrugged then jogged up the stairs and got a towel then stuck the shower on and took his clothes off before getting in and washing his hair

Ana sat by the window and looked out onto the passing world. She felt like there was something different to Riley. She didn't know what it was and couldn't figure it out because her head was too much of a jumble. She watched as people walked past going about there everyday business like nothing had happened. More tears started to go down Ana's cheeks. She wiped them away and waited for Riley.

After about 10 minutes Riley got out of she shower and got changed again. He headed down stairs to accompany Ana. He smiled kindly as he approached her then wrapped his arms around her. " Don't cry, your safe with me. I wont ever let anything happen to you. I promise" He held her tight and refused to let her go

Ana jumped out of her skin when she felt Riley's arms wrap around her. She hadn't heard him approach her. She turned round and hugged him back. "I feel safe with you." She let tears flow freely but was smiling at how safe she did feel.

Riley smiled. He liked how she trusted him, it made him feel wanted. He looked at her in the eyes then wiped her tears away with his thumb. He was so in love with her, he didn't no what was right or wrong any more, everything was just mushed into a shade of grey. Not belonging to any kind of side

Ana smiled slightly when she looked into Riley's eyes then she said. "You promise me you'll tell me everything right?? You wont keep anything from me??" She looked up at him hoping he would say yes.

Riley looked at her confused. " Of course i will. I already tll you everything. Why do you ask that?" This had thrown Riley way of track now and he was curious as to the orrigin of the question

"Hey." Ana laughed as he messed up her hair. She tried to smooth it down with her hands but was unseccessful so gave up. "And I'm not suspicious I'm just worried. I don't want there to be any secrets between us."

Riley didn't no what to do again he just hugged her until she did something. He was happy to just hug her now, it was what she needed the most and Riley was able to giver her that and it made him feel good about himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back