Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh wanted lunch, she had been looking for things to do and had eventually decided that she was more hungry than she interested to look around. She arrived at the hall and noticed there weren't a lot of people around the place. But she took a seat at the relatively empty end of the slytherin table and looked around expectantly. She was hopeful the food would soon around, since she wanted to eat now and there was no way she'd go to the kitchens where all the elves were. She would just have to wait. So, instead she began glancing around and seeing if there was anyone. she could annoy.

Saira looked around the room and looked for students to make friends with. She decided that she should start with people who were in her house, and so she went straight for the slytherin table. There were not many people in the room yet, and so she scanned the room for possible candidates to be friends with. A girl with red-ish hair caught her eye. “Waiting for lunch?, I’m starving.” Saira said, smiling just a little bit.

Liusaidh glanced as a girl sat with her and spoke, stating what Liusaidh believed to be obvious, and she'd definitely agree that she was starving too. "SAME," she exclaimed both loudly and a little overly dramatically, "Like ah could get food in the kitchens but ughh, like elves are gross, don't ye think?" Liusaidh recognised this girl from the dorm, she hadn't said a whole lot but by the time. she'd turned up Liusaidh had been too caught up in the drama of the game to notice, "Ah'm Liusaidh," she said proudly, "Who are ye?"

Saira, finding success in the small conversation that started, put her elbows on the table. “My name is Saira, Saira Lykims. Nice to meet officially meet you, Liusaidh.” She recognized the girl as one of the girls who were talking about the forbidden forest, and though Saira rather not be involved in those things, she would like some friends.

Now elves, the only ones she’s heard of were the ones that worked for “Santa” which she stopped believing in early on. Other than that she had not heard of them. “Elves? I’ve never seen any. What are they?”

Liusaidh nodded as the girl introduced herself, "Aye, ye too," she said but she didn't entirely mean it, she. did think it was good to know the names of other students in her class but wasn't dying to know them. Liusaidh gave a little curious expression, this was another person who didn't know the elves, "They're wee ugly gremlin lookin' things. They cook and clean after ye, do you no have any in yer house?" To liusaidh it was completely wild that. some people wouldn't have them at all this. girl was perhaps one of them.

Saira slightly tilted her head, thinking about what the girl asked. “No, we don’t have any, but we do have maids, which I guess is a bit similar. They cook, clean and do stuff that we tell them to.“ Though Saira couldn’t really announce her opinion on elves -having not met one yet- she did have an opinion on maids. And she thought them annoying, they would try to get friendly with her mostly for the objective of money. As if having a rich ”friend” would do anything for them. “Although, they were quite abrasive.”

Liusaidh gave a little smile as Saira explained that she had maids in her household. She thought it would be weird to have people doing it, elves were just easy to forget about, a person less so, but she didn't much. care. "Ye dinnae have to pay house. elves though." she. said with a little shrug, "Abrasive, if they're abrasive you should get rid of them" she said, she knew that elves. were easier to punish since most of the time the ones would do it themselves, but people would have to be more difficult in this way. "Are ye fae New Zealand then?"

The girl had a point, but it was what Saira had wanted to do her entire life. Now the sound of elves sounded so much better to Saira but it’s not like she could tell her parents that. “I tried to get rid of them for a pretty long time. My parents wouldn't budge though.” she sighed, glad that she wouldn’t have to go back for a long time. Saira shook her head to the next question. “No, I’m from England. My parents were going to send me to boarding school in Wellington, and so my letter arrived in my dorms at that school. Are you from New Zealand?”

Last edited:
Liusaidh would not have let her parents do that to her, "Ah wouldnae have let ma parents win that," it was a pointless thing to say but. she was boasting and believing herself to be better than Saira, though of all the people she'd met, she was probably most on her level. "Naw, am fae Scotland," she told her as if it was obvious, though perhaps for some it wasn't. "Ma brother goes here, that's why am here," it was a very short version of the truth. "Ughhhh am so bored of waitin'. If these were ma house elves I wouldn't let them make us wait this long,"

Saira was not surprised, she had wanted to ask about the accent, but deemed it rude to a person she had just met. Though curious about Liusaidh’s brother, Saira decided not to ask, she would’ve preferred not talk about her brother that much either. “Yeah, me too. I would’ve probably gotten mad at my maids for taking too long.” Which had happened more times than she would’ve preferred. “On another note, where is everyone? There isn’t much people in here yet.” Noticing the vacancy of the tables.

Liusaidh grinned happily at her statement, "Ah'm glad we're on the same page here," the slytherin said, she knew that this girl wasn't a pureblood, but she certainly had the status that Liusaidh thought so many of the girl's lacked. Though Rosenberg wasn't that bad, she just didn't have the blood or the status, but she was certainly fun. "Ah 'hink we might be really early for lunch," Liusaidh said with a shrug, "But ah'm hungry now, so way wouldn't ah come here to eat," the slytherin shrugged again, but she was decided, "How would ye like to yell at some elves?" Liusaidh asked her with a little chuckle, "They're gross, but ah willnae take this poor service, and nor should ye,"

Saira‘s never really yelled at someone before, sure she probably had the occasional temper tantrum when she was younger, and she has shouted at her maids, even so, Saira hadn’t expressed her anger vocally. But, Saira agreed with the other girl, she had become tired of waiting, And Saira was definitely not the patient type. No one had kept her family waiting, and if she was back home, they would’ve been fired immediately. And though she was slightly unsure of what to do, she has heard that Saira could be scary when she was mad. “That sounds great. You’d have to take the lead though.” She said, deciding that it wouldn’t hurt to have a little fun.

Liusaidh smiled happily at the girl, it was fun that she was bringing this girl along with her, and she was so looking forward to being able to go annoy some house elves. She knew it wouldn't. be very nice for the house elves, but house elves didn't matter. They weren't there to be respected. At least not in her household. The girl got to her feet, "It no far fae the dungeon's we'll find it," Liusaidh said before giggling lightly and skipping out of the room, just really eager for her and saira to get to the kitchens and yell at some elves.

Saira felt somewhat reassured by her smile. Chuckling lightly, she stood up, and followed the girl out of the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back