Wai Hallo Thar

Michael Hunt

OOC First Name
Brandon
So, I be Brandon. I am a 17 year old Australian and well, a bit of a jerk. :)

Not really, but yeah. I have been here before, but I was not here for long, just a few weeks twice. I'm embarrassed to say that I got lazy when doing the roleplay! But I will not have that problem this time!

So, done my sorting... ENTERTAIN ME PLEASE <3 :woot:

Welcome Back to HNZ Brandon! :)

Welcome back! Feel free to shoot my a PM if you want to RP. :)

Australian jerks, I'm all too familiar with this archetype. :tut:

I jest. :wub:

Welcome back to the board, Brandon! I hope you enjoy your stay and don't get too lazy too quickly. =]

Welcome back Brandon!

I share your namesake which mean that we are simply awesome ... and since you are also in Slytherin if you need a male friend send me a pm and we can set something up!

Hey there Brandon, wonderful to see that you just couldn't stay away. Many have tried and failed to leave HNZ permanently, it's just too awesome ;)

Anyway, I hope we can figure out a way to keep you entertained and I hope to see you lurking around the board, hopefully not too bored though. Just shoot me a PM if you're bored one day and we can Rp ^_^

Oh and my names Tenilee
xD
Nicolas King said:
I'm Australian, and I like to think that I'm not a jerk :p

Jeremiah Raven said:
[Color]
Oh and my names Tenilee[/color] xD
Nicolas King said:
I'm Australian, and I like to think that I'm not a jerk :p
Actually her name is Tenile, with one e, but she justs likes to spell it like that. Im Teigs. 'Tenilee's' sister. Its nice to have you back with us. I have a few characters that are itching to get out if you ever decide to rp. Most of us are really nice here, yes including the mode and admins. And alot of work goes into maintaining the site. Hope to see you around for a long time to come. And Nick, I am on agreement with tenilee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back